>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

first for SWNL

quit this game

>VG.R got stronger since they can play with Mikasa

>LGD is in the bottom 8 since they went from mediocre player to a terrible fucking player.

Sorry senpai

What happened to all the big name chink teams like DK,ehome,lgd,ig,vg?

>DK
Disbanded after their last big successful roster imploded in TI. Now only amateur team.

>EHOME
They're still a team you dumb fucking retard.

>LGD
Literally TI invite team.

>IG
Literally dog shit garbage team that imploded.

>VG
Burning's team is dog shit, Mikasa's team is good

Hey guys,I've been living under a rock for the 2 past months

Is OD AKA best hero in the fucking game still viable?

how is this dota related>?

no

so literally only LGD is still relevant and only thanks to xiao8

nice

vg.r dude
you think having a standin is gonna make them worse?

yea since they lost their best player

chinese coaches and subs are crazy yo

the big guy is valve/icefraud (who we all know is dead)
the cauldron is gabe
the big golden throne is how much money they amassed with the game so far
the man getting eaten is reddit and their donations
the exploding ass represent their butthurt
the birds leaving from the guy's ass are shitters leaving to overwatch
the horrified man that has to watch this happening on the left is d2g

LGD ain't relevant since they are playing with a fucking Banana now.

Wings might or might not be relevant.

Nobody in American scene is relevant.

You're pretty accurate on the money aspect, the painting is the Garden of Earthly pleasures by Bosch, I would post it but the file size is too large and I don't to download it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forgot to mention in the full painting there is guy shitting out money underneath the throne

>PR

>Banana
>A TI winner who used to play with xiao8
>A terrible player

Rusty at best

So where are the good bars in Seattle that people go to during the main event

Wheres arise?

I've always wanted to be Lanaya's personal assistant. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and giving her a nice thorough massage, starting at her shoulders and making my way down to her soft, delicate feet. I know the other heroes would laugh at me, call me a bitch-boy, but I don't care. I would do anything for Lanaya. "All done, miss Lanaya." I say, smiling at my goddess as I kneel before her. "Is that a boner?" Lina asks. Auroth licks her lips, Lina giggles, and Mortred blurs. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Lanaya kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already given her a massage, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to massage her 'secret' as well. I pull down her panties and her long, feminine penis slaps against my face, surprisingly soft despite it's size, and she's only semi-erect. "Massage my penis, servant." she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Lanaya's cock forced into my mouth while she holds my nose with her hand. The smell and taste of her cock causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, servant, remove your clothes and bend over." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel extremely cold and vulnerable. All the girls around me have their eyes filled with a maddening lust. Lina and Mortred slowly approach me, grinning seductively and stripping off their clothing in the process. "No." Lanaya says, "He's mine.". It's only now that I realize she's still carrying her desolator, and I begin to pray to Selemene . She abuses my tight hole, her thrusting gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum as she cums inside of me, filling my ass with her seed. She pulls out of me, and slump down, quivering in pleasure. She leans down next to me, and whispers into my ear "The secret is out."

Why is evasive action such a shitty quest?
Axe blink call was hard, REALLY hard, but it was being done with a NOTAWFULL hero and you could still have some fun.

Puck and Brew are just BAD.

At least write your own, this is just sad.

>templar assassin
>doesnt assassinate templars

>dota 2 short film
>it has a techies mine reveal climax

This bitch has a hotd manta BKB and is taking your base, what do you do?

take her base instead

>dota 2 short film
>they've just slapped the heroes voice lines on top and called it a day

3rd game international mmr

>pick axe, mark offlane
>they pick spec dazzle naix pudge riki
>our 5th pick is clock making me jungle against riki
>of course he fucks my jugnle up
>sup can't help me cause solo sup
>clock feeds spec and dazzle

great fucking game valve

just tp out

Uh huh, tell me more about how he took control of your hero and forced you to afk jungle

Why is Jakiro so underwhelming

>team picks their heroes
>can't execute them
>NP pick vs drow enigma
>pudge pick when i picked mirana
>fails to hook on arrowed opponents

jesus fucking christ.

it actually didn't i killed him a few times
but instead of me fucking up their spec i ended up having no levels

>about to pass TI5 prize pool
uh doturds, you told me this wouldn't happen???

meant for

everyone knew it will, only idiots thought it wouldn't
desu i thought it would be a bit higher

That weekend treasure pack sale really did wonders for the prizepool 2bh, did more than immortal 3 would've ever done

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>Auroth licks her lips

>can't sell items why dead

why the FUCK not????????????????

hello?

Are you baiting or are you actually so stupid you can't see how it could be abused?

to discourage noobs selling items to get bb

>unranked

>unranked
never post here again

>die 100 gold short of buyback
>sell item and buyback
gee I wonder

>about to die
>buy some random shit
>sell it right after you die
>don't lose gold

> unranked

Is booby trapping the ancients with Chain Frost as Lich viable or just a meme strat?

Just wear blade mail

That's it, I'm done

I'm selling all of my dotard shit and quitting the game

It isn't fun anymore and is getting increasingly stale

t. Nate

Why nate? :(

fuck you, go play lel then you fucking pussy

good riddance

is this worth the 35 bucks???

>personal preference

>Usually play supports since every game is filled with carries
>3 people random supports
>They fucking suck

this game

no_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>3,5k mmr
>can't even micro Visage
>5500th~ top brewmaster according to yasp
Nice game

Blatant forced 50, unported hero five years after release, normies all over the place and the quality of the game itself is going down with every single patch

See you in better games dotards :3

no

>play unranked a lot and get better at the game
>go up in hidden mmr
>play ranked
>win after win after win

Would that work?

I feel you nate, i do ;_; But you cant just give up, you just cant let the game or the system win, you know? But anyway then..
Farewell and stay safe and cya around maybe!

that sounds about right sinc ei doubt that there are more than 6000 people who still play brewmaster

see you in a week furfaggot

no

why nawt

>forced 50
I always enjoy this meme

>unported hero five years after release
we're still in beta you dipchit

honestly people who believe in forced50 should either shot themselves or like become monks or something. with that attidute they'll never achieve anything so they might as well quit life either by suicide or by becoming a chill ass tibetan ass kicker

is it really wrong of me to scream at pudge for 5+ minutes near the end of the game on mic for hooking me out of chrono when i chrono'd ember

my logic being of course, why the fuck would you even try to hook ember out of chrono, he'll just remnant away, you can obviously only kill him inside chrono

i mean yes at that point i feel like it's absolutely fine to tell the person that they need to die in real life. how am i wrong?

video games are now trying to actively work against this kind of communication which means basically even video games are being taken away from people like me who absolutely hate all other people

truth

Wow I was going to write some motivational bullshit then I saw the nickname

shoot yourself

i don't need to be motivated i need people to not try to hook the #1 escape hero in dota the video game out of my FUCKING perfect chronosphere

I havent seen tiago in ages. Is he dead? Tell me he died please

>and Mortred blurs
top kek

>182 last hits
What is this garbage?

Explain it forced 50 deniers

>tfw you get to your all-time high, lose a couple matches , then proceed to feed / afk multiple games in a row
So glad I quit this game, my autism truly can't handle it anymore.

Also, is Dota 2 still worth watching?
When's the next TI starting?

͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏
͏
͏ ͏
͏

better explain how a fat retard like mike got 7k

? 41 minute game. i played general and got my team to push consistently all game. no time to farm doctah jones

Next week
This meta is really fun to watch imo, be sure to tune in

I've always wanted to be Harbinger's slave. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with him after a long battle and slowly polishing his obsidian body, starting at his head and making my way down to his short tail. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other male heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. He sits down and commands me to kneel down and clean his claws one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Sven says. Leviathan licks his lips, Yurnero giggles, and Abaddon glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Harbinger kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already polished his body, but after he gives me a look I realize that he wants me to clean his behind as well. I move behind him and gaze at his muscular ass, surprisingly soft despite him being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my ass, slave", he commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other guys. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Harbinger's butt forced into my mouth. The smell and taste of his sweaty ass causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, slave, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly Sven drags me over the fountain. Now I'm lying beneath Leviathan and Yurnero, who had both taken their clothes off, and were pressing their asses against my member. "No," Harbinger said, "He's mine." He astral-imprisons them and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that he's holding a Mystic Staff, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. His technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside his ass with the force of a hundred megacreeps. He gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure he gets his gear and begins to chuckle. "Your sanity, eclipsed."

Is it true that drow is now top pick? Whats the build and gameplay?

But I win by not playing it

Because I can play better, more fun things :3

LMAO WHO'S THE ONE EDITING MY PASTA
r8 my shitposting station pls

Is TA just a bad hero if you don't snowball hard enough to 2 shot the entire enemy team?

I miss the days of my 55% win rate...Why have players only gotten stupider over time never knowing how to pick heros?

>international ranked game 4
>have non brain dead team
>stomp the lane, help team stomp the game win ez

that is the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life dude. computer autism is still autism

Like what? What you gonna play? Dont tell me overwatch please..

lpq PA game
what build

5 battlefuries and whatever boots you want

what if echo sabre carry Lord of Avernus

this

Presenting to you another

PSG webm

special edition

whats the best build for the Legends of Dota arcade mode?

>morphling diving tower while changing all his str into agi and literally dying of it and nothing else

Dude

at least pretend youre not playing with 10 iq shitters