/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 26th:
657 – First Fitna: In the Battle of Siffin, troops led by Ali ibn Abu Talib clash with those led by Muawiyah I.
920 – Rout of an alliance of Christian troops from Navarre and Léon against the Muslims at Pamplona.
1581 – Plakkaat van Verlatinghe (Act of Abjuration): The northern Low Countries declare their independence from the Spanish king, Philip II.
1944 – World War II: The Soviet Army enters Lviv, a major city in western Ukraine, capturing it from the Nazis. Only 300 Jews survive out of 160,000,000 living in Lviv prior to occupation.

>News
CK2 - The Reaper's Due Announced
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-reapers-due-is-here.958881/

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.3 - 22/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

WE

Third for Millennials are literal children who cannot handle being challenged in any way when it comes to their lives and choices.

What is the point of this post?

2 G's like I get from my dealer lol drugs

What is the point of this post?

Arumba

Hey everyone, grillarino here, letting you all know my progress on Neo-Victoria is going well. I will have a first release by September. Stay tuned for screenshots of this hot new mod

>Nepal
>Sri Lanka
have you ever tried roleplaying instead of being a gamey faggot?

how do we stop the plague

>blobbing
>in [CURRENT CENTURY]

Shitty mod desu

is it robmod 2.0?

>French Vietnam
>2007
Release it and post their pops

NEO VICTORIA - THE CYBER REVOLUTION -

The Cyber/Steampunk Parkour zombie Revolution Mod For Victoria II Is Here /gsg/!

NeoVictoria follows a deranged and disturbing timeline where following the invention of the internet during the early 19th century after a catasrophic event with uncertain roots Queen Victoria was able to impose a Pan-European Cyberstate over her domain. All-seeing Vaporwave Neon Pyramids defend the Holy CyberNetic Realm, and a massive eye in the clouds looks over the Motherboard that is the TechoMistresses Divine Kingdom.

In The East, The NeoByzantine Lands of CyberMesopotania and Nu-Babylon have successfully connected each of their citizens to an All-knowing Hivemind via Neural Implants in their brains. The CyberPharoah is connected with his land and the land connected with him. He is truly the state.

In the barren east, survivors of the apocalypse have constructed a highly technological society from the rubble. A crude form of internet, constructed with pipes,cogs and valves powers this highly engineered society, merchants operate from their NetNavigators in their trade with the Australian Tribes and children are literally born with the power of the cyberzone inbedded in their minds. Their Capital: NeoTokyo, bleeds…

America is divided into a multitude of DataRepublics, all vying for supremacy. The WebLuddites, shunning all forms of cybernetic communication clash with Her Cybernetic Highness'es forces in the barren wastelands of Greenland.

The world stands still as the powers-that-be prepare to play their cards, and there can only be one in this new age of the Cyber Revolution. Which side are you on?

>have you ever tried roleplaying instead of being a gamey faggot?
no

We kill the source of the plague. HPM.

What is the point of life?

building Liquor factories

>2 million people born each month

Liquor is a dying industry

Marijuana is the future

sad!

Hello mister Drumpf

Now all I have to do is pick the Poortuguese out of Africa and I've got Fezzan Corridors.
I conquered southern Spain but gave it back to Castile after I took the Unite Islam decision.

>Bengal in Tibet
just

Really makes you think

The entire game is fucked, user. See that blue below Kilwa? That's Scandinavian Africa. Brazil and Chile are also the same dynasty but are rivaled. They even fought in their independence war together (I supported their independence and BTFO the Portuguese in Europe and Africa).

Meant for

>Scandinavian Africa
That's realistic though
t. Divergences pro

Scandinavia couldn't take Somalia because it's Christian instead of Muslim and therefore not culturally rich enough.

>Only 300 Jews survive out of 160,000,000 living in Lviv prior to occupation

>inb4 he dies of pneumonia at age 3

Never got this in the game.

Oy Vey!

>turning Gotland into a merchant republic
I tried this. How do you endure de jure claim wars?

Wtf, I hate shitposting now?!

Well, no one has consolidated Sweden yet (partially due to my interference), so no one has had any de jure claims on me. If someone managed to do it, though, I'd just swear fealty and wait until I'm powerful enough to revolt.

I never understood why he did this

>Only 300 Jews survive out of 160,000,000 living in Lviv prior to occupation.
>mfw

>one hundred and sixty MILLION jews living in lwow before the war
OY GEVALT

Whats the point of foreign trading posts for uncivs? They just give you militancy.

> out of 160,000,000

OY VEY THERE WERE AT LEAST ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY BILLION JEWS LIVING IN LVIV BEFORE THE OCCUPATION

REPORT THIS THREAD FOR ANTISEMITISM RIGHT FUCKING NOW

The things that I was told about /gsg/ turn out to be true... Sorry, I'm leaving, you guys are crazy and horrible.

t. Jewhan

>le master arpee meme man xDDD

kys

Goodbye. Don't come back.

>blob into china
>they still outpace me in industry
so this is the power of chink manufacturing

>8 daughters
>3 sons, 2 of which died in infancy
I bet the Jews did this.

HAHAH FUNNY REDDIT FALSEFLAG HOW HILARIOUS I'M LITERALLY PISSING MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER

WE ARE BORG

PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED

You mean Blorg?

If this shit keeps up, I'm going to be the one to be assimilated.

When will swiss culture minimod be updated?

Did you try running it to see if it still works?

(You)

HPM are you here lad?

Uh-oh

>getting hard dommed

>Removed Romania-Hungary
>Removed Poland-Hungary
>Removed Theodore
>Remove US states minors
>Removed Byzantium
unHPM, when you stop being a fucking retard can you come here? I have a question for you

Well damn. At least he died a good death.

Never.
It's worked for ages. The only reason HPM says they're not compatible is because he's not 100% sure they'll work.

>an accident
Uh what were they doing

What would be the best way to balkanize the USA?

She was showing him 'who was boss', so fucking his ass maybe

That blank map is fine, just make it a wasteland

Help me out /gsg/

Drittes Reich

I'm gonna do a Vicky2 USA run where I actually fight for everyones liberty, would it be blobbing to take entirety of West Indies?

Poo in loo union

Can you inherit Norway diplomatically (or at least without spending 44 infamy and 2-3 Wars) as Sweden without becoming Scandinavia?

>another person died from anal perforation
how horrible

Change of plans for today, I didn't have time yesterday to get any posts ready and I'm unfortunately busy again today, so I'll have to put the AAR off one more day. I don't foresee a situation where I'd have to put it off even further so don't worry, there's not going to be another long haitus, I've just became suddenly busy.

. .

I one time had a gay lover as the Doge of the Byzantine empire, I made him a baron as a gift after he fucked me in the ass real good.

A vassal took it from him and he ran off to the FUCKING HASHASHIN AS A CATHOLIC.

We then had a crazy sexcapade of going to see eachother in the dead of night. Eventually the Hashashin where hired against and I had to kill him with my own hands.

First off how the fuck does a catholoc join the hashashins

Second off why does cool shit like this never happen enough?

To the HPM guy: In the Berlin conference, ENG receives a 0.5 modifier for supporting the Ottomans, which contrasts to what they did in history. Of course, the Cyprus convention event offsets this, but 1) There's no guarantee ENG will have the canal, 2) Cyprus convention event also doesn't check what the tag already voted, making what looks like was intended to be a +1 for OE be a potential +3.

Not at all.

Does every single party have a different ideology?

Nope. It's a cool flavor feature.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac

>1581 – Plakkaat van Verlatinghe (Act of Abjuration): The northern Low Countries declare their independence from the Spanish king, Philip II.

Kankermooi

ded games
ded general
ded thread

>She was showing him 'who was boss'
I don't think CQC counts as "bedroom sports" anymore

t.rob
does it seem ded to you?

Yes

ebin metal gear reference XDDD

Yes
t. rob

Thanks, took me long enough to come up with it.

t.rob
t.user

>type in lazy fair into google
>Laissez-faire is the second result

alright

what mod is this?

Hey, can you guys like turn down the racism a bit? It's against the rules.

(USER WAS GIFTED Veeky Forums GOLD FOR THIS POST)

fuck off HPMFID

Thanks for the gold good sir!

blatantly falseflagging as r.eddit is literally r.eddit

fuck off

All of this was me

not bad lad

How do i make the map bigger?

Did you fail cropping school user