Sold the Beetle turbo S to get this sweet ass prius for the city because I care more about captain planet than the rest...

Sold the Beetle turbo S to get this sweet ass prius for the city because I care more about captain planet than the rest of you douches. Plus 50 mpg in a comfy four door. Who needs a turbo when I have EV kick in yo.

No one cares faggot

1990s honda called, they said you're a cuck for buying a prius that ruined the environment when you could have upcycled an old civic and got nearly 60mpg instead.

You did a shit job covering that license plate even though it just says "WOW"

Stupid cars for stupid people I guess.

Lemme git this straight.
So the new prius gets 50mpg.
But the new corvette auto gets 30mpg.
One is a purpose built gas saver. The other is a fucking vette.
Conventional hybrids are dead

Why would you brag about how much you like CP and that you like it better than anyone else here?

hah, good one except that's off. Your neckbeard tier base model crx wont match the 50+ mpgs this ride gets in the city. Old shitty 80s-90s econo boxes sacrifice safety, comfort and 4 doors to get good mpg on the highway while still lagging far behind in the city.

I'll enjoy my standard bluetooth, nav, pandora, effortless power steering, AC running at full blast while still achieving those mpgs. Plus the turn radius and vehicle footprint makes this so easy to navigate in Portland.

No one cares faggot

Lets see some real world MPG results brah. I can gauran-fucking-tee that you or all the other Prius people don't get "50+" MPG. To get even remotely close to that you have to drive like a hypermiling faggot, if you actually do that, please remove yourself from this planet.

>portland

Dude come on. Im not even from oregon and i want you caliminded shits to leave that state alone

For the record

Base model CRX; 34/56
Base model 1990 DX Wagon. 36/54

That's amazing, I could really go for a crx for a dd

I believe that like I believe in Santa Claus.

Serious question... How are these cars as DDs?

I was debating between getting a Prius, or spending the extra dosh on a CT 200h.

It was a great little car. Tons of space inside actually. Great MPGs, cheap to own.

Bit unsafe, has been compared to riding a motorcycle with a lot more metal to stab you with when you crash.

But most old cars are, so fuck it.

I just got 47 mpg from ragging it on the highway to Vancouver WA then back to Portland. I was going 10 over the speed limit most of the time. It's not an exaggeration. The prius C is on a smaller and lighter chassis and people actually get the claimed fuel economy or better with this one. If I drive normal it will do 50+ no problem. Unlike the bullshit you hear people do to hypermile their full gas cars like drafting semi trucks and constantly try to coast the car this car gives no fucks. It's aerodynamic and will just regen when I slow down. No need for any weird driving tricks.

One of 4 hondas i actually like
>prelude
>integra
>crx
>first gen,oddysy

Go buy one yourself then. The proof is out there, look it up yourself. They get great MPGs. Good gearing, good aero, light as fuck and anemic engines makes for good mileage.

My issue would be finding a good one that's as close to stock as possible. Nothing but stance fags around here and they eat this shit up

yeah when you have that 10 sec 0-60 my old audi wagon would leave you in the dust by 4 seconds

>Bluetooth, nav, Pandora

literally the type of normie cuck they advertise their shit to in the first place. a dumb fucking American. fuck you

My bosses wife bought the CT200h. It made me interested in hybrids again since it's actually a nice car. The car I bought is really comfy. I bought the highest trim package so I have the sat nav, hd radio smartphone style apps etc on this car. The awesome thing is the car is economical but there's no sacrifice I have to make as far as comfort. This car is actually better loaded than my 1 series BMW and more practical. This car makes more sense for in town and it's so damn cheap in every aspect, from insurance, maintenance and gas.

Nah, I'm from here. Not a transplant. My aunt is from here and dailies a Nissan Leaf. That thing is actually cheaper for her to operate than a gas car. She pays 2-250 a moth for a lease and has zero maintenance and gas to worry about.

you could have gotten a used chevy spark EV and shred the front tires with traction control off at every stoplight

i have no idea why they put a 400ft/lb motor in that thing but i am not complaining

or maybe a used bmw i8? apparently those things are tossable as fuck and more fun that you'd think

>Lithium mining
>good for planet

enjoy the feeling of your batteries that in 10 years will be more polluting to the planet than CO2 emissions.

If you really cared you'd get a cobalt

Ahhh good day to burn freedoms....... frak the planet

>live in the city
>doesn't take public transportation

???????

>tfw diesel that can do less than 4L/100
>tfw always thrash it around doing more than 8L/100
Fuck the environment, diesel is cheap.

You'll never reach the break even point with that thing OP. Mining the lithium for the batteries emits tons of waste and greenhouse gases.

That prius is doing more damage to the environment than my 2500HD truck.

Consumer reports actually says the prius C is the cheapest to own car on the market right now. When you factor maintenance and fuel economy the cheaper economic can't compete.

Woops, need to insert cars after economic.

I'm not talking about how cheap it is to own. I'm talking about the break even point. I agree with you though that the Prius is cheap to own and operate.

Lithium mining the batteries for the prius does more damage to the environment than a non-hybrid vehicle does.

You could've gotten a plug-in Accord for even more mpg and a better package overall, plus you wouldn't look like a faggot.