/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3101

Polish Summer Camp Edition

Previous Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bros.

Well, none of us got a relationship with her.

First for happy Hana!

(Sorry Kenji)

First for the Fuhrer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8

Good morning

t. Arcinae

Nth for a happy Hana!

Oy vey
Deeleet this goy

Morning, you alright?

Goddammit. 6 seconds

you're cool man. Just don't wear it out.

6 seconds to what? Oh shit.

Hana~

First Mish in the thread

Also, screw you OP - pol-dood.

How do you actually know that?
you two scare me sometimes.

Wait what?

That's good man, and yeah, I was so close

6 seconds to what though? What are you talking about?

I think it's this part of the day when he starts not making sense but is still not totally drunk yet

You misjudged then, I finished my last beer an hour ago.

You said pol-dood so it threw me off. You signed yourself as what someone else calls you.

Oh I thought you saw. You posted 6 seconds before me. That was it

Yeah. I saw the OP, I do not approve!

Still, kiwi will be glad to see Saki when he gets up I guess

Oh, okay. That doesn't matter for anything, but it's good to know what you were concerned about.

Ah, right, I did forget he was asleep.

Ye, i'm good. Didnt shitpost yesterday, but I was busy with other shit all day.

Good morning.
>no Mt. Lady

It's fine, you can just make up for it today

Yeah it was no big deal

Hey everyone!
One or two of you pushed me towards the bookwormish girl, and I want to say thanks.
I wouldn't have moved forward were it not for your few words of encouragement. Few, but important.

We have hit it off and we seem like a good fit. With luck, this will last.

Many thanks from my the depths of my little limping heart.

I probably will

Moving on, then.
What kind of games do you like?

With luck, your blogging will not.

>bookwormish girl
Which girl is that? Hanako? Good to know if thats the case. Enjoy her route.

Hey, bros, everyone fine and chilling?

Hey Limpybro! Glad it's worked out. I would have said something yesterday but I went to sleep just before you posted
Hope it goes well!

Strategy games mainly. I love Civ and Paradox games. Sometimes I play some casual games like Overwatch and Hearthstone. Just quick to get into matches
What about you?

Status update lad, how were things since the last post?

Please take your grupmy attitude and move somewhere else.

>posts as user
>makes every opportunity to mention who they are constantly

Hey man, we're good. You?

Exceptionally pleasant. I'm not one to sleep and tell, wink wink nudge nudge, but I owe the kinds KSG Anons a debt.
We had lunch, dinner, idle chat, a short walk, movies, wine and bed fun.

I don't post often enough to warrant a trip. Thus, I don't bother. I use the name for the sake of those who either:
A - Know me from way back when
B - Those who got to know me recently

>Paradox
Cool stuff. I still gotta smooth out Skylines.

>Hearthstone
Why didn't you tell me? I loved Hearthstone. Keyword, loved. I pretty much gave up on it just this month, the playerbase was alright fresh outta the expansion but now everyone's settled in again and even at rank twenty flippin' three everyone knows what they're doing and it's hard to even get to Rank 20 now.
That being said, if you're NA and you wanna add me go ahead, BowlUndrFire #1516

>I don't post often enough to warrant a trip
Everyone responding to you knows who you are, besides me. Get your head outta your arse.

yup, i'm having fun this evening.
what about You, bro?

A friend just sent a fishnet bodystocking to my workplace and my boss opened it, lads. Send help.

Nth for a Happy Hana!

I hope this opportunity has allowed you to begin moving on from your ex. Seize the day!

>Everyone responding to you knows who you are, besides me.
I'm sorry, but that seems like your problem. I'm certain you would be more approachable, even online, were you not so standoffish.

Yes. it's gone okay today. I've made amends with a long-time rival, this time I'm super duper sure nothing will go wrong.
Besides that, not much really, just some more youtubes.
How you doin'?

I played a ton of Skylines when it came out, but none of the expansions ever brought me back. At least with SimCity they had a big one

Hearthstone I'm the exact same. I've spent a small fortune on card because I have no willpower but I haven't played since I got bored of C'thun decks in May
Only log in once a month to get to rank 20 for the card back

My NA is f2p as I main on EU, but I'll add you later, when I'm next on

>Exceptionally pleasant
I see. Without telling too much, you told me a lot actually. Enjoy lad, do your best to make it last if only she's worth it.

Thank you very much, user.

leave it to a blogger to say "that problem I'm causing isn't my problem"
what in the world caused ksg to get so awful in the last week

I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me, you're missing the point entirely.

Can I suck my own dick in this game?

No but you can rape a girl

I will do my best, user. I was just checking in, but everyone seems to be doing well enough except for one or two bilious posters. But hey, I hope you have a nice day.

Can I suck your dick?

No

Do you have a skirt?

fag

socks that dont reach your ankles are the worst

Yeah things are pretty decent round here recently, I guess?

Stay cheerful lad

>this guy wears socks

Look at the bigshot that just came in here guys.

Same, I've poured countless hours into SC4, over all of the years, even when I got bored, a month or two later I'd be pulled right back in. Been going this way for longer than I cared to count. Huge cities, dedicated to the Katawa girls, still no space shuttle. I've been thinking strongly about just unzipping my data here on my new PC and binging for countless hours. No matter what, it always drags me back in. THE POINT IS, I was kind of hoping Skylines would do that for me but it's too rigid, it doesn't feel interesting once you figure it out, as opposed to SC4 which to this day I'm not even close to figuring it out.

I'm pure F2P on Hearthstone. I pushed for a long time but I've lost the fervor lately. Maybe if I had a PC like this a year or two ago I could've really jumped on the meta. As it is, I'm relegating myself to gimmicks and aggro butthole warlock with gimmicks.
I don't even mind C'thun that much, I still fall to the typical 'oh he has Ragnaros I guess I lose' sort of play. Best Legendary I have is Lorewalker Cho. Golden one, no less. I do what I can with it.

Wear boots and let it go.

why? they are pretty nice when it's so hot outside. If you get fitting ones of course

fuck off

it itches

>says fuck

Look at the potty mouth up in here, fellows.

>itches
get some hair on your balls you little pipsqueak

I bet yo drink your coffee black even though you prefer cream and sugar

I take my coffee black and chug my milk on the side. Sugar's for candy.

Glad everyone is doing fine!

I'm doing ok too, started taking antibiotics today because I'll remove my wisdom teeth on thursday. It won't be fun, but I'll get to eat ice cream, watch stuff and be comfy for 4-5 days, so it's ok.

Today seems like a slow day, but those are good too.

I take my cocks black and chug my semen on the side. Condom's for quitters

Excellent.
Hope the operation goes well. Enjoy being doped up!

I think I go against the norm whe I say I actually liked Simcity 2013. While the city plots were small, I felt like it had a lot to offer, like the modular system. SC4 was what got me into city builders though, it was amazing. I loved the rush hour dlc when you could drive around your city.

I think I've spent at least $500 on Hearthstone, probably more. Every classic, GVG and TOG card (never finished TGT) and all the expansions. I do love the game, but I get really salty when I lose. 2 or 3 losses in a row and I can't play for the rest of the day

I mostly played Control decks due to the amount of Legendaries I can field. Also your golden cho is enough dust to make any legendary.

Yeah I have to agree, I'm a normal-long socks type of guy myself

Aw, that sucks, but I hope it goes well. At least you get those days off

Shit, man. You should consider getting some personal help for that. That seems like a dangerous set of obsessions.

I select ONLY the finest freerange black cocks

I fucking despise them. If I walk around all day with them, my ankles chafe against the sides of my shoe, and theyre red asf and sometimes rug burned when I get home.

exactly there shit

Shit man, you play HOTS? Heart of the storm that is. I played some heartstone for a while, but I never got into it enough to drop money into it. I got bretty guud at HOTS though so I did cash out a little there.

I feel like lobbying up for HOTS right about now if anyone wants to.

I play it every so often, I like it far more then LoL and DOTA, but after I didn't play for about 8 months (I played during beta and launch) and when I came out I found everyone was a lot more hostile and shit.

Again I'm EU, so if I played my ping would be sky high, especially how its peak time now. Would like to though, sometime

i played some on release, played alot more a few months later, didnt play for make 5 months now, and have started to again.

And im retarded, ive played to much sc2 lately, I said "Heart of the storm", instead of Heroes of the storm (or heart of the swarm)

>modular system
It was neat, but to what purpose? It didn't really have a deep enough system to back it up, I'm fine with my choices just being the 'big building' or the 'not quite as big building' if the rest of the game responds better to it.
I didn't even mind the size of the map so much, the game was just shallow. I could go on about it all day. Like, what's the point of curvy fanciful lanes if the 'extra' space, which the game clearly fills with park, doesn't provide any value whatsoever? Just one of a million annoyances I had over that game.
>drive around your city
Funny, most people don't like that. I do, though, fun ways to tour your city, I liked the Monorail the most, just light up, lean back, and ride.

>spoiler
Wow, well spent. With my F2P I'm caught up on the Adventures for the most part but I'm eternally missing the staple big leggos and my stuff's always felt a little lacking due to that.
>Also your golden cho is enough dust to make any legendary.
That's a whole other conundrum. See, I got it out of my first pack ever. When that happens, you don't just dust it. It's been a lot of fun, Cho's been a good friend to me, I use him well. Sure, I can get any Legendary I want, but at this point that's become a small move, getting one Ragnaros or Sylv or whatever means a lot less now, I'd still be failing almost as hard.
I'm the same as you about losses, I can't handle more than one or two. I had more patience back in the day, or maybe it was just that not everyone was so meta-driven back then and I could play against other dudes with creative decks.

>HoTS
Don't you mean LotV? Do people actually play SC2 one expansion back?

Oh, well, that changes things.
I was hounding KSG for a Heroes buddy forever. Used to like the game, fell out of it lately because it was flippin' lonely.

I meant Heart of the swarm, but since im too poor for LoTV, I do infact still play SC2 on hots.
>that changes things
Oh god dammit kenji, get on right now, I havent lobbied up yet.

Right now? Agh, you should've caught me some hours ago, when I was amped. Now I'm all tired.

>SC2
I actually checked out GSL last night to see what was up, saw Brood motherfucking War casted by Tasteless and Wolf. Was thoroughly confused.
Haven't played either game lately though, too hard.

It is a good game though, one of these days I'll grind back to the top
I liked the SC2 single player, but could never get into online

That's what I mean, I know SC2013 had loads of flaws, but I still like it. I can't really explain

Honestly Cho is actually quite good, I put him in a lot of decks when I get to rank 5 because there are so many spell orientated decks, like Miracle Rogue and Shaman, not to mention mage and warrior.

Yeah I love making fun decks, like I made one called "For Stormwind!", when I could only use cards that had alliance heroes on them. Was fun, but I think I went 2-13 with it

and obviously don't dust anything if it has sentimental value

Shoutcraft Kings is going on now, being hosted by TotalBiscuit and Nathanias.

Anyways, i'm up for anytime today, I was just planning on lobbying up soon, but if you want to play later, I dont really mind waiting and just watching some yugoslavian hieroglyphics.

Or if you dont feel like playing at all, thats cool too mang.
When I played hearthstone, I was still bretty nooby and just used the one deck I really liked. It was just a generic priest deck is how I would describe it, focused alot on the monsters that get buffed when shit gets healed, and had a lot of healing spells that came with buffs. I think i'll go re download it now, actually.

I swear everyone makes that priest deck when they start out! I did, and all my friends did, all seperately.
Cards that double health and then inner fire, which changes attack to health right?

Those fucking weird little elves things that double in attack whenever you heal a monster, that little spell that gives +2+2 and heals 2, the "Mind break" which deals 5 damage? Yeah.

Ksg, my laptops still in the shop :( I'm bored. What are you guys up to?

trying to convince kenji to play hots with me but he's being a normie.

also im watching intergalactic siberian cartoons.

Living a healthy life with perfectly portioned meals lusting after conventionally attractive women you degenerate.

Lightwarden, yeah, everyone makes it and think it's there own. It's some weird phenomanon,
I thought I created some super cool deck, only to find out that literally everyone has done it.

Sucks man, and just talking off topic as usual. What about you?

What's hots? That blizzard game?
Sounds pretty boring, hedonism 4 lyfe

Watching the roosterteeth lets play guys, chillin before I have to do my acre lawn with a push mower. Gotta keep fit!

same thing! I thought a priest healing combo was a really fun cool deck to play. I didnt even know it was common until you told me.

Rip
Yeah, heroes of the storm. Since kenji is AWOL, i'm just going to soloqueue

didnt you kill a guy
why are u so nice

>watching lets plays

Oh, I've heard of that! Gah I haven't played a blizzard game since wow like two years ago, and Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3 before that. I've been mainly console.
It's cause all the sugary sweets I share with my girlfriend lol

>Acre lawn
Humblebrag

You got a ps4 desu?

It's exaggerating cause it makes me want to kill myself lol. It's a negative exaggeration
There's too much time in the day to not do nothing lol

I want to squeeze and cuddle the Shzn into submission

Nah, xbone. I want it, but just for the access to old games lol. Jak and Daxter as well as FF7 are some of my favs
>Cuddling a literal demon

Cho fills a niche for me, which itself seeks to fill a niche in games somewhere in the 'unexpected crazy stuff' department. I always like those in games.
Best moment ever, vs a ramp druid, first two turns consisted of me vomiting voidwalkers, cho, and shieldbearers. My opponent kind of just delayed 20 seconds and then exploded. The bearers are out of the deck now, but it's still a good bit of fun.

>only alliance deck
you read my mind, I've done a few of those. Also wanted to make an all Orc deck. for, you know, fightinz.

I do love some TB, I generally check around those vods.
Anyway, the thing is I'm likely to pass out now and I won't be around for a while. I could maybe play one game.

I didn't get that, for me it was everyone making a Mage deck because the game starts you with Mage.
Mage and Priest are probably my two favorite classes overall.
Fuck Dragon Priest though that deck's straight up unfair.

I like Priest for having enough stall for me to start to dick around.

>roosterteeth
>lets play guys
God I wish they'd just stuck to Red Vs. Blue, I unsubbed because I couldn't stand the constant 'blogpost' drivel.

>tfw no shizune gf
TYBA22

>being sucked into the orbit of a human planet

I'm just messing with you man
One good thing about being British is that out houses are typically so small there's not much work to do lawn wise. I watch these american shows and I'm awestruck about how much grass you guys have, It's madness