Were nazi gas chambers real, Veeky Forums?

Were nazi gas chambers real, Veeky Forums?

1). Yes, you dipshit. Even the Nazi government themselves kept records on them that you can find.
2). is a poor excuse for a gas chamber if I've ever seen one.

>Being this defensive over a simple question
Take it easy, Schlomo.

I'll schlomo your face off in real life. Not online.

>implying you're asking in good faith

So you have no arguments and resort to violence?

Why are Jews so paranoid?

I'm a guy, so... pretty much. Yeah.

they were egregiously labeled fumigation rooms for delousing but none have the archeological evidence of a fatal residual concentration of Zyklon B. The amount of Zyklon B sent to be the concentration camps (liberated by allies) and the "death camps" (liberated by soviets) was the same and it does not make it plausible as a method of homicide.

I called him Schlomo because of how he reacted. I'm not a naziboo.

That's an incoherent excuse.

>The amount of Zyklon B sent to be the concentration camps (liberated by allies) and the "death camps" (liberated by soviets) was the same
I haven't heard this. I'd like a source.

I'm pretty sure that half of this hololcaust shit will be accepted as false in some hundert years, while hittler being seem as a mere mad man and not like devil's incarnation.

Source: history and all it's past megalomaniacs.

You'll never get a source because he's lying.

Were Tiger tanks real Veeky Forums?

If the gas chambers weren't real it would have been necessary to fabricate them.

no

nothing is that good to be real

>I'm not a naziboo.

Every naziboo says this.

Not necessarily. Maybe he got busy, maybe he forgot about the thread, etc.

Can someone post the evidence that supports the gas chambers? Not trying to say they're not real but I don't know where to even look and I certainly can't recall any evidence off the top of my head when asked.

I mean, people will just point to them being showers or the body count, math not adding up. I can find many witnesses and whatnot, but what are the hard facts?

Was WW2 real, Veeky Forums?

i want pol to stay in pol

>implying

I've stood in the gas chambers at Dachau. They seem pretty real to me. It seems like it'd be hard to falsify 70 year old human-sized furnaces.

>Gas chambers
>Furnaces

U havin a giggle m8?

If i say no i'll get arrested. So i'll have to say yes, they were real, thus further proving that the holocaust was totally real.

You'll never get a source because such findings would never be published.
Even if he does provide a source you will then question its authenticity and demanding an official one.
We both know how this argument goes.
Appeal to authority doesnt really work in this case.

No

lol so defensive