What country actually invented the car first?

What country actually invented the car first?

Other urls found in this thread:

pddnet.com/news/2016/02/today-engineering-history-andre-citroen-born
centerofthewest.org/2015/06/28/points-west-online-sam-colt-and-henry-ford-industrialists-with-vision/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nb4 some stupid nigger says the country of Europe invented cars.

The first country to invent a car with a petrol engine or any type of engine?

Germany.

How dare you steal my pic from the Mitsubishi thread

He said "car" not "stylized Nazi tricycle" Klaus

That is not a car.

Karl Benz invented the first gas car ().
And pic related is the first car that can be considered as such by Veeky Forums which was created in 1886.

this

then Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler made this >yfw yanks actually believe their own propaganda and believe they made the first car

Yanks do believe that, They do however believe they invented the assembly line.

Andre Citroen actually invented the assembly line. Henry Ford just streamlined the process even further.

Why so

Europoors actually believe this.

>Citroën drew inspiration from Ford’s revolutionary assembly lines to make production of his own cars

pddnet.com/news/2016/02/today-engineering-history-andre-citroen-born

420 vape it

>americans didn't invent the first car

my fucking sides

>goal posts

>OP's question
>What country actually invented the car first?
>you dodging the initial question and involving the thread about production lines instead

fucking kek amerifat insecurity is unreal

>Andre Citroen actually invented the assembly line
>Found out he didn't
>proceeds to move goal posts
kek, you suck at this m8.

>amerixicans didn't invent the first car
>they did however invent the hamburger

hahaha fat fuckers

>>they did however invent the hamburger
Hamburgers were named after the city in Germany that invented them...

Americans just perfected it.

>implying I'm not the one the trip was replying to considering the images
>still anally devastated you have found out you didn't invent the first car

usa numbre uno amirite?

>they didn't even invent hamburgers

well atleast they invented cuckoldry

HAHAHAHA

>yfw this thread is sending some amerifats cholesterol levels through the roof, most likely increasing strain on his heart condition

cuckoldry was invented in Europe as well.

Also of interesting note here. Henry Ford did NOT invent the assembly line. It was still an American invention. It was invented by a man named Sam Colt. Colt made his name manufacturing rifles and hand-guns in Hartford, Connecticut.
centerofthewest.org/2015/06/28/points-west-online-sam-colt-and-henry-ford-industrialists-with-vision/

Henry Ford is very much like Mercedes today. Taking credit for inventing things they did not invent.

>Rifles are like vehicles
>Vehicles confirmed for assault weapons

The highway insurance institute should do a crash test of a steam car that has its boiler in front.

>cuckoldry was invented in Europe as well.
well like this user said
americans just perfected it

>countries all over the world invent things
>have them for hundreds of years
>Murifats get them for 1 year
>Perfection
Rest of the world are you even trying?

This is what made America great.

Europeans believed in hand crafting. Even for the same product no pair was alike. This was increasingly problematic in a world with products like guns and automobiles that are very complex. Americans realized mass production was a better way to produce with little loss of quality if any. Cadillac went to Europe and they scoffed that a luxury car was mass produced. So Cadillac took 3 fully disassembled cars and threw all the parts in a room and built a single working model from them. Totally blew the Europeans away.

This thread is shit

Shit I tell you

>w-w-we may not have invented the c-car like OP asked
>b-but we did invent the p-production line
>u-usa stronk

iihs
now taking nominations for the most potentially explosive land transport

>europe
>invetory of slavery

I liked these better.

minimum requisite lead shielding weighs more than the reactors motive output capacity
>yolo all the way

>I have a great idea!
>Let's make a car powered by a Nuclear reactor in the back!
>BRILLIANT!

Africans

>first hover car
>first plane
>first Apache helicopter
>first UFO

belgium

>FUCK PETROL ENGINES! I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE A NAZI ENGNE! GIMME DIESEL INSTEAD!
>WHAT?! DIESEL TOO?! WANKEL IT IS THEN!
>WHAAT?! FUCK OFF!

Why don't other countries ever invent stuff?

Americans invented the pushrod engine.

>So Cadillac took 3 fully disassembled cars and threw all the parts in a room and built a single working model from them.
>Totally blew the Europeans away.

That would have blown me away too. You have the parts for 3 cars and only build one. Nowadays you could build the entire GM range from 3 disassembled Caddiwrecks.

You invented pushrod actuated valves if anything. If you were to invent a new spark plug you would have invented just that, not an entirely new spark plug engine or something.

at the time, every single bolt on a European luxury car was specifically made for that one item and if it sheared off, snapped or broke, you would have to get another one custom made.
What blew the Europeans away was the interchangeable parts. It shocked them that a part that did the same job on one car could be bolted onto another with no modification.

The block had to be completely redesigned to accommodate it. Show me another engine that had the camshaft in the center of the block.

The interchangeable parts still shock us to this day! Take pic related: the gauge cluster of a Caddiwreck STD-V, supposedly a luxury car (or premium or whatever. This shit is all fucked up in murrica anyways) but it's totally interchangeable and would not look out of place in a Daewoo Matiz

>yfw you find out the C6 Chevrolet Corvette and Toyota Corolla of the same time frame have the same steering wheel

Germans didn't invent the modern Hamburger though.

The original German Hamburger (called "Frikadelle" here) was just the meat patty.

German immigrants brought the Frikadelle over to America and there they got the idea of putting it between a bun and add some other condiments and call it a Hamburger.

As he said. Americans perfected the hamburger.

He's not me, but whatever.
Anyway, it wasn't Ford who invented the production line.
It was the guy who founded Oldsmobile, as it seems.
Still, you're reaching hard as fuck.

Name one thing that you murricans do better than europeans. Apart from burgers.

I don't think he ever said we thought that.

>tfw first car is older than your country

see:

invent everything about cars you take for granted from the layout cars use to this day to car roofs, ABS brakes, traction control, limp home mode, magnetic suspensions, and automatic transmissions.

Suck it.

the guy who made it tested it himself by crashing into a wall at full speed

source: some book I read when I was 5 had a drawing of the accident in it

>yfw the first car accident happened 120 years before

Depending on your definition of car Germany or England.

>automatic transmissions
lol

>limp home mode
modeled after your limp dicks

ABS was a french invention and it was first applied in aeronautics.

The first use of ABS in a car was in 1971 by Cadillac. They were called the "Trackmaster Brakes" and only worked on the rear wheels.

>Source: some Veeky Forums post I screencapped once

look it up then if you want to disprove it.

Those are all inventions made by europeans in Murrica. Unless you find some native americans who invented this stuff americans didn't invent shit.

deal with it

>Germans immigrate to America
>"THEY ARE AMERICANS"
>Mexicans immigrate to America
>"FUCKING MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS YOU ARE NOT REAL AMERICANS GO BACK TO MEXICO FUCKING SPICS"

Now THIS is what a butthurt yuropoor looks like folks. Take pictures, it's rare to see them get this mad.

>Those are all inventions made by europeans in Murrica.
Literally that is the definition of America.

There's a difference.
People who properly immigrate get visa's to stay here and eventually take citizenship tests to become an official US citizen. 90% of Mexicans that cross the border have no intention of doing this though and just sneak over illegally, take advantage of public services, and often rant and rave about how they hate America.

The ones who come over legally are welcomed with open arms. Getting a Visa to do anything other than study in America isn't easy.

stay mad

So?
being first used != invented

>making this thread right as yuro hours begin to maximize the shitstorm

Well done OP

>tfw I'm OP