pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI July Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50942?_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy releases on August 3rd
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUsOpKnHtZY
youtube.com/watch?v=RuOO1HZ9P9I
youtube.com/watch?v=9_mq_Nz_hRA
4gamer.net/games/290/G029005/20160725013/
youtu.be/9e3zbt5yo8Y
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/328/1328634/
amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Heavensward-Reborn-Bundle/dp/B00UO4NL9Y/ref=sr_1_2_twi_gam_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1469573752&sr=1-2&keywords=final fantasy xiv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remove IX and XIV 3.3 info from next new thread. Pretty outdated information

now do the creep

Neat.

Reminder that BE is the RK killer, and that Mobius will be the BE killer.

What did he mean by this?

Vaan becomes a Balthier clone in the future.

Add Brotherhood episode 3 to the next OP: youtube.com/watch?v=rUsOpKnHtZY

Also what said, IX and the XIV patch have been out for a while now.

Balthier is actually Vaan, who traveled in time to the past to help Vaan out.

That doesn't make sense, why would he want to overcome himself?

Because Vaan doesn't know he's actually Balthier yet.
Man haven't you watched that weeaboo king arthur anime yet

Sad thing is. In BE, the characters are "visions", or the memories of deceased people. So Vaan never discovered the truth about that.

The hell?

Did they bring Woosley back to translate Kefka or something

memes xD

How is your Chorizo going, anons?

I hope you're giving her your best stuff, because she's suffered enough.

Still haven't awakened mine, need to farm some Talmonites of Life.

>tfw didn't get lucky enough to roll a tier 1 character and have to make do with tier 2s
I'll save for Cecil's rate up.

I've got all my Yo-Kai! minions and yet I still don't have the whisper mount. Why?

>using a non-FF character
disgusting

But she is an FF character.

>not using best BE waifu
disgusting

>The offspring of the Royals is literally called Edge

fucking shit parents.

Brave Exvius originals are NOT okay

Chizuru and Fina are very moe though.

But Edge's character was actually really good. Plus, he has Rydia.

His real name is Edward Geraldine. Edge is an alias he uses when he's being all Ninja.

On a related note, Edward of Dalmacia was named Gilbert in the Japanese game.

>Plus, he has Rydia
He wishes.

>damaged goods and "I got lost again guys" are good
no

Tragic moe and retard moe user.

Finally getting that blasted 3rd island in BE, took long enough.

Huh, I might actually pick that up again.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Girls can't love other girls!

Nothing good either. He was plainer than a wall.

Then again, so was the entirety of FF12. Wasn't bad, wasn't good. Just incredibly unremarkable and mediocre.

Just my shit opinion though.

>the guy who caused 95% of the plot
>did nothing

>the most majestic creature in the entire game, possibly the entirety of FF
>plain
????
Thinking FFXII is mediocre is something that I can attribute to taste and opinions at least, but the rest of that post is objectively wrong.

Fuck, I'm deep in Exvius.

Currently rolling with 5* 80 Golbez /5* 80 Kefka/5* 30 Cecil/4* 55 Vivi/4* 55 Maria.

Going to work on leveling up Edgar (I think he's underrated as a 4*). Probably should get Rain up, he's my only decent physical option other than Cyan since Chorizo eluded me.

Kefka makes a mockery of the coliseum.

>Rain
>decent physical
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Lasswell is better user, get him Murasame and Raging Fist

>try to pull
>get no ranged soul breaks but a shared SB and Grand Sword
Yeah fuck FF8 events. I'm afraid of even doing bonus battles now.

Lasswell has better attack, but Rain hits twice which is useful for Barrage. Plus Rain's 6* form has access to Full Break and Leadership which is an insane buff.

Though hopefully when the next good rate ups are here, I can roll a top tier physical attacker to pair with Cecil and Exdeath.

oh thank god

I can't stand rain

laswell is a lil edgy looking but i'll take that over generic blonde with a giant sword every time

But swords are more useful than guns

any idea when we can expect 6 stars?

I'm also curious to see if 6* characters make 5*/future 5* obsolete. I know they need a power creep to keep people paying but so far I really like how much of the content is accessible as a free to pay player - hope it stays that way.

I don't get what you mean by barrage, but if you mean chaining, it's not worth the damage loss, specially since he already has Cecil for tanking. Of course Rain is better when he gets 6*. That is still going to take a while, and you can easily get both maxed by then.

Same on the roll thing, I'm just missing one more good unit to have a great team (in my case it's someone with a break or a tank).

6* is a pretty big deal. Just to give you an idea, the lowest rated 6* are at 88/100, and there are only 7 5* characters at or above that rating.
Luckily quite a bit of 3* characters got 6*, and some probably will(protagonists and main antagonists).

Seems like ffbe is a big hit. Anyone going to play möbius come August?

Most 6* will obsolete every 5*. Though level Fina and the future characters Lid and Jake since they are mandatory characters as they aren't visions and may themselves get 6* forms like Rain and Lasswell.

Rain gets eight hits in with Barrage compared to Lass' 4. At least if I can roll either a Firion/Vaan or another good physical character, I have a Luna who can pass Barrage whenever trust moogles hit.

I'll be playing Mobius while my macro farms TM in BE. Gotta be efficient.

I rolled Chizuru in Exvius for my starter, she's a keeper, right?

But what if you need a character with support and they have shitty def and res and need to be in the back row? And how fucked am I against Adel without the best synergy?

He hits eight times, but that doesn't mean his damage doubles, it's just divided. It helps chaining attacks, but is not worth the damage loss, chain only gives 1.1 damage.

Vaan Isn't really a good attacker, he's a support character. Firion on the other hand would be a beast with barrage.

Chizuru I think is the strongest physical attacker currently available, you done good

>Rain gets eight hits in with Barrage compared to Lass' 4
Still not sure what your point is, his hits do less damage.
If you ARE talking about chaining with Barrage, you should know that using multiple units with Barrage doesn't really chain so well together. The timing gets messed up quickly.

I did Cid mission U+ and had Irvine (level 65 or 67 or something) in front row- though he did have synergy armor. The only mitigation I took was shellga, full break and magic breakdown. He died halfway through the fight (this was U+ without wall and no physical mitigation), but while back row is good, you're still fine in the front row as long as you have correct mitigation.

>Vaan Isn't really a good attacker, he's a support character. Firion on the other hand would be a beast with barrage
Vaan's a better attacker than you think with Barrage. He has ATK +20% which Firion doesn't have. He can't use katanas for some reason, though.

Ok I'll concede on that. Firion would still be amazing when he gets 6* though.

Hell I can't even chain 2 Chorizo barrages because mine is in the front, and friends stay in the back row.

if my phone can handle it, yes

I was talking about the difficulty 99 Adel. And I just beat her. That Ultima will fuck you up if you don't have Shellga. Thank god I have that Veil of Annulment otherwise the fight would have been nasty AF, Now let's see if I can survive the + battles 3/5th synergyless.

>That Ultima will fuck you up if you don't have Shellga
You know you're supposed to defend that, right?

I understand, I was just saying I did a very difficult fight with a squishy support in the front row - you don't need to worry about it much if you've got the right mitigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuOO1HZ9P9I

youtube.com/watch?v=9_mq_Nz_hRA

4gamer.net/games/290/G029005/20160725013/

youtu.be/9e3zbt5yo8Y

>using Tina as Cain's punching bag

Why?

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/328/1328634/

who the fuck is tina

Minfilia's sprite looks weird, her feet are massive.

Ching chong Terra.

next you'll tell me you don't know who Cayenne is

I wanted to but I was in a rush to beat her.

Isn't he that rapper guy who married that Kardashian lady?

I will try it but the game better be pretty optimized to run at an acceptable rate

Rain's pretty ok if you give him that 50 attack axe and have nobody better to put it on

sounds like pretty faint praise

Well you wouldn't be using lasswell either if you had someone better to put the katana on either.

When are they going to show characters for DFF? The wait is killing me, I want to play it now.

You can put it on low setting and lower the frame rate. I play on that since it drains battery like mad.

nope, looks god awful

mind elaborating?

yes

dead game. even the japs don't like this SF ripoff

why is it so hard for SE to stick to a winning formula

>redownload and resub with a friend
>he can't get into his account because he never puts his real DOB because of paranoia and forgot what he entered

I-I don't want to play alone

Lightning-sama's in Mobius!? I'm sold.

They have big events every couple of months that collaborate with older FF, the Cloud and Lightning event are pretty massive and run for multiple months.

>FFXIV + Heavensward 30$ physical
>FFXIV + Heavensward 60$ Digital, no box

why is this allowed

I'm in.

uh don't buy the collector version? idiot.

Do you not remember Ehrgeiz or The Bouncer? Square has experimented with all types of games.

They can make decent stuff, and Dissidia gets the fans mouths watering anyway, so what is the harm?

It's really only the very jaded who will only ever like one type of game done the exact same way every time are getting pissy about them trying other stuff.

Yeah those events have a lot of cutscenes and mostly voice acted too, too bad they took out the theater mode for special events to cut down on game size.

SE isn't even making the game. They really like outsourcing shit these days.

I don't mind experimentation, and I still have my copy of the Bouncer actually. But let's not pretend this current Dissidia is very good by any stretch of the imagination.

you're fucking retarded
amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Heavensward-Reborn-Bundle/dp/B00UO4NL9Y/ref=sr_1_2_twi_gam_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1469573752&sr=1-2&keywords=final fantasy xiv

Why the fuck can't you play as a girl, would've made it the best FF mobage.

Warrior of Light deserved his own game. He's a cool guy.

The game is voice acted and follows a story, why would you want to shoe horn in a female main?

Girls are cute.

if I buy heavensward while already owning the base game, do I get 30days of gametime?

Fuck off, waifucuck.

no. however, there is a free login campaign going on now if you have an account that's been inactive

Where at?