Why don't you faggots cum buckets over this car like you do the miata? It's literally the same car

Why don't you faggots cum buckets over this car like you do the miata? It's literally the same car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWDtl6CzlY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wat.

Gallardo is for unwanted, failure sixth sons of Persian sheikhs. Richfag poorfag sports car.

What the fuck is going on in this board.

The same that's going on the entire website.

>not posting the best MW car

t. Alberto Barbosa

Because Lambo is the biggest meme car manufacturer in the world.
Their whole existence is to stick it to Ferrari and Ferrari pretty pointless which makes Lambo completely pointless.

/thread
actually true :)

I've always wondered, why Alberto Barbosa? They're not even common names anymore.

>Punto
>não o Clio V6

Preto por favor

They're traditional Moortuguese names for a Moortuguese meme

It's a car made by dagos for niggers, and is cheap enough any middling manager can afford to finance a used one. It's the BMW 1 series of super cars

I don't remember Gayardo looking that shit. Then again all I drove was a riced out Viper

>Why don't you faggots cum buckets over this car like you do the miata? It's literally the same car.
>It's literally the same car.
>faggots cum buckets over this car
>miata

QFT, dis negro knows whats what.

>yfw when your riced Supra that got you to #13 on the Blacklist is assrammed by a Fiat with a Gentera PPC intake and a Stratospeed header.

>tfw rekt the whole blacklist in my Punto

fuckers can't handle the 340 km/h

Whoops I posted the wrong one, imma just fix that.

It's not a sign you're rich anymore, but neither are most if the cars people talk about here. Ever see that Vehicle Virgins guy's Gallardo after he wrapped it and got a new front bumper? Shit looks tight and I know you're not going to start some BS about it being slow.

funny but so true. it doesn't even look that good or exotic. if I was trying to look rich and could only afford a gallardo I would much sooner spend the money on an R8.

NFS:MW was the only time I ever liked a Lamborghini.

Shit the Gallardo was the tits in GT5

Shit I have to play MW again now

>Sprint race on blacklist member 5
>Porsche Carrera, Lotus Elise and me in a Gallardo
>Audi A4 completely stock absolutely destryos everyone

Fun fact: The player canonically beats razor with an Audi a4.

You didn't play any of the older NFSs?

The Elise is the absolute fastest car in the game if you put Junkman parts on it.

Nope.. I was never into car games till I picked up a gamecube

How do you know that?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWDtl6CzlY4

Look at the reflection of the m3 gtr at 0:16, The players car is an Audi A4.

Look at the intro text

Go watch any other video with the final race cut scene in it, It will always have the A4 in the reflection.

Diablo was the tits on nfs:hs, but for some reason I always prefered the m5 for the aa class