I'm fucking mad !

so I bought this shitty moped recently (my first one)
I took it because even if it was second hand and from an unknown brand ("gas gas" never heard), it was VERY cheap and looked sort of cool
I didn't have high demands because I just need a moped to go to college or pub and avoid traffic

I repeat, I didn't need the perfect bike but this shit is fucking awful

first, when I bought that it didn't have the seat.. I thought that it was broken, that's why it was so cheap
but after spending hours on internet trying to buy one new and finding anything, I called the previous owner
and he laughed at my face like a piece of shit saying "uh you don't drive this on a seat ahah"
fucking bastard he swindled me

and the rest of driving experience.. it's a joke
whenever I barely touch the accelerator I risk to overturn
the bike is so light that when a truck passes near.. I risk to overturn
my ass hurts like hell
I'm planning to weld a seat, taken from another moped

help me
police yesterday stopped me in the middle of the road like a criminal and almost seized it, they let me go only because pity

Other urls found in this thread:

gasgasmotos.es/en/racing-parts1/188-txt-seat.html
youtu.be/CRACWAQoTsE
youtu.be/i0FpNDdCLGM
annunci.dueruote.it/trial-gas-gas
moto.it/moto-usate/gas-gas
youtube.com/watch?v=yb6QHxaqR1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not a road bike user. what made you think you could ride it on the road? it's a trial bike. it's specifically for a particular kind of racing. one where the terrain is so rough you will never want to sit down. he was right to laugh at you. you bought something you didnt even know what you were buying. bike trials last like 5 minutes tops so it's not like you're meant to ever get comfy anyway.

how much did you pay for it?

Where you live m8? Pic related? Gas Gas, as far as I know, is the second major Spanish motorcycle venture alongside with Derbi. Gas Gas is known for their trial and off road bikes, they DO NOT MAKE GOOD ROAD BIKES, but are pretty much second to none in their own fields, especially at those prices.

Did you do no fucking research whatsoever?
The seller didn't swindle you. You should of realised there was no seat in the first place
Also you say the police siezed it. Did you not check your local laws as well?

It's your own fucking fault for being retarded

>what made you think you could ride it on the road?
where do you drive your bike? on the trees? on the water?

>one where the terrain is so rough you will never want to sit down.
good, so if it is as you say it should have no problem on regular asphalt

>how much did you pay for it?
2000 euro

>Where you live m8?
poortugal, than God here police is not strict

>Pic related?
kinda, I don't even know, these shits look all the same, but it's a gas gas yeah

>they DO NOT MAKE GOOD ROAD BIKES
yeah indeed this is shit, but I'll have to keep it some a couple of years or my parents will literally kill me

police didn't seize it

learn to read, cuck

>You should of realised there was no seat in the first place
yeah it's like when you buy a house and there is the hole in the wall but no door.. and the seller says, uh this house has no door

are you clinically retarded?

Take that bitch rock climbing or to some extreme offroad place. Not into the deep forest or the bottom of the ocean, but something like a beaten path through the forest, an abandoned rock quarry or some shit like that and you'll fall in love with that thing if you care even a bit for some extreme adrenaline rushes.

That thing was never really intended for road use anyway and at least over here in Finland, they're mostly illegal to drive on public roads.

Im sorry what?
Its a fucking trial bike user, they are for going 5km/h up vertical cliff faces not going down the street.

Now that im done assuming you are actually a retard ill give you a 7/10, this seems convincing.

Please post a pic of yourself riding that in a seated position.

It'd brighten up my monday.

it's more like the seller is selling an igloo
>dude wheres the fucking door
>fucking hardware store doesnt sell igloo doors
>stupid scamming eskimos

bait/10
or
OP is a retard/10

not sure

Nobody is this stupid.
This is hilarious.
Please keep pretending and respond as if it were true.

>I'll have to keep it some a couple of years or my parents will literally kill me
AHAHAHAHA!

Could be worse. Friend bought a Chinese bike new and the engine seized 7km later. Yes, 7km.

They replaced it under warranty. The new one seized at 11km.

You bought a TRIAL bike, they don't have seats and its fairly well known.

Considering how much the bike in the OP is actually worth im calling this whole thread bullshit, those things are worth much more than any shitbike you would be buying for scooter prices.

If you actually are retarded enough to buy a trial bike thinking its a scooter sell it and make a couple thousand dollars you fucking autistic child.

pieces of shit bastards

That's what you get for buying from Wung Hung Lo cheepies. Classic chink quality.

gasgasmotos.es/en/racing-parts1/188-txt-seat.html

you can buy a seat for this though. its just not a standard part.

Oh I warned him before hand. He didn't believe me.

you saved me

half of the problem is solved

are you even able to plate it?

Love trial bikes

youtu.be/CRACWAQoTsE

who's the lion tamer running around? what's his job?

No and it would be an extremely retarded idea to plate one, the fuel tank is so small its next to non existent, the gears are so close together that they will not even do 50km/h and they hold so little oil in the engine that it needs to be changed nearly every time they are ridden.

If he isnt a troll and just retarded, he will sell the thing for the $3000-$5000 it is worth and buy himself a decent bike.

Idk why this is supposed to be a bad deal, he was practically given a few thousand dollars if this post is true.

>he will sell the thing for the $3000-$5000 it is worth and buy himself a decent bike.
>Idk why this is supposed to be a bad deal, he was practically given a few thousand dollars if this post is true.

probably a market for that kind of bikes just doesn't exist there, that's why it's devalued so much

To help the rider align themselves with the obstacle, for parts they can't see from their current position.
They'll step in and stabilise/catch the rider if they are going to fall from height too.

Even the japs love it.
youtu.be/i0FpNDdCLGM

so I bought this shitty pistol recently (my first one)
I took it because even if it was second hand and from an unknown brand ("Taurus" never heard), it was VERY cheap and looked sort of cool
I didn't have high demands because I just need a pistol to go shoot up my college or pub and avoid niggers

I repeat, I didn't need the perfect pistol but this shit is fucking awful

first, when I bought that it didn't have a real chamber.. I thought that it was broken, that's why it was so cheap
but after spending hours on internet trying to buy one new and finding anything, I called the previous owner
and he laughed at my face like a piece of shit saying "uh there's no chamber it's an airsoft pistol ahah"
fucking bastard he swindled me

and the rest of shooting experience.. it's a joke
whenever I barely touch the trigger I risk to shoot a BB at my wall
the pistol is so light that when i fart near.. I risk to blow it away
my ass hurts like hell
I'm planning to weld a chamber for bullets, taken from another gun

help me
police yesterday stopped me in the middle of the playground like a criminal and almost seized it, they let me go when they saw the orange tip

Bullshit, even if no one wants it they are still worth enough to buy 4 shit bikes after you sell it.
On the bottom end of the scale those bikes go for 3 grand where i live and thats if they are over 10 years old.

>supply and demand market laws are bullshits
ok

That just means its rare, he can sell it for even more.

if there is no demand he'll have to keep price low

timestamp of you and the bike you cuck

so you would buy a house without a door and not ask why there's no fucking door AFTER you buy it?

You think he actually bought the bike?
This thread has already turned into a discussion of how much of a great deal that would have actually been.

>2000 euro

>I'll have to keep it some a couple of years or my parents will literally kill me

And did i just not show that even when they are being sold for cheap they are still expensive?
How much do you think a brand new gas gas trial bike actually costs?
Because i can tell you now its over $7500 USD.

I've heard Chink motors are pretty hit and miss

apparently some of the Honda copies are as good as Honda engines, but locally designed ones are terrible

this thread is hostage of autistic cucks like you who doesn't understand how economy works

3/10 for effort

got a good giggle out of this

That's a trials bike you fucking dipshit, not a moped.

Try again next time

2000 euro is surely cheap but not impossible

here in Italy I've found many gas gas around that price

annunci.dueruote.it/trial-gas-gas
moto.it/moto-usate/gas-gas

One of us, one of us, one of us
youtube.com/watch?v=yb6QHxaqR1k

is this ironic? a joke?

I am right now literally ashamed to share the country with you.

Oddly enough, that is surprisingly cheap for a bike here. I'm dead serious, our used car and bike market is so overpriced it's actually hilarious.

No its trial riders being observed in their natural habitat.

fun fact: 53% of trial riders admitted to be furries

Sure all of this is Bait, but the bait is so bad and filled with wrong claims I just have to bite

Its not a Problem to register a trials bike. If I can manage to do that in freaking over regulated Germany. It should be doable near everywhere.

>I risk to overturn
no you dont. Might be in fist gear, buts thats also true to a lot of bikes.
>the bike is so light that when a truck passes near.. I risk to overturn
no you dont. I even drove mine on the autobahn no problem at all, well maybe except that is does just so 60mph
>police yesterday stopped me in the middle of the road like a criminal
its not registered so what are you expecting

What a well constructed argument you have made

my argument is that you, as a german, are a cuck

Careful mods are banning people for speaking badly about the refugees

I'm not german :^)

I'm 99% percent sure this thread is bait but it's still so damn funny.

Prepare for tomorrow's thread of him being mad he blew up his shit because he bought a 2 stroke and didn't know he had to miss his gas.

Yes I know the one in the pic is a 4 stroke but he said they all look the same

i had a solid 50cc Chinese scooter lasted 8,000km before i sold it. But it is hit and miss with them

How are these bikes?

t. thought about buying a scorpa 250sy or an ossa explorer for shits and giggles

>scorpa 250sy

wait that was the wrong one

Good job - you bought a soccer mom bike.

Gas Gas makes several forms of Yoga and Pilates exercise bikes.
You're supposed stand up to drive it and it give your leg, arm, and core muscles a workout and improves your balance.

Kind of like the old bikes where you have to pedal, but not for poor people.

what do you want to know?
Not too good on the street, but not as bad as OP is trying to make them.
I only have mine registered, because riding illegally in the forest is by far not as bad as riding a not registered bike.

Are they enough for slow shitbiking in the woods? Enduros/dirt bikes are a pain in the ass for me since I'm a manlet but I want to shitbike with my friends.

>dat pissbottle

stay classy germans

>not enjoying APFELSCHORLE

Why don't trial bikes use USD forks?

that's a fancy way to say piss

IRNBRU

fuck off sheepfucker

I'd say so. Had a lot of fun and on tight and gnarly terrain you can probably out ride a dirt bike no problem.
The singletrail should not be wider than
>pic related
They are fun up to about 50kph or 30mph

if you rather want a small enduro like bike, take a look at the following
SHERCO X-Ride 290
KTM Freeride
Beta alp 4.0
Beta Crosstrainer 300 or X Trainer 300
Especially if the Forrest does not start directly behind your house. You don't want to ride 15 miles or so to start your woods ride.

USD forks are heavier

Top fucking kek

That's a fucking trials bike you idiot. It's a dirtbike, it's not designed for street use but for launching up boulders and going through very rough terrain that you need to manhandle a machine through. It also doesn't have a very large tank since thr competitions are so short.

Hey, don't take this the wrong way, but you bought a trials bike, Dumbass.

Well played OP.

This thread really highlights just how many dumb fuckers there are on this board.