/vsg/ /v/scape general

LEARN TO UPDATE THE OP RETARDS edition
mtg is better sub-edition

/v/scape baldspeak: vidyascape.no-ip.org

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Srh3iPZBVY
youtube.com/watch?v=wfGMzqMtywY
youtube.com/watch?v=XomuojHdF5I
youtube.com/watch?v=szJFLGvkPCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tvmTsV0Nfart

lmao...
the fartspeak

What kind of retard spoilers an entire op

Buy my shit

-Rofl

sold my shit
-Lmao

Who are the vscape legends?
why is it Boss Latent and the useful idiots?

>poster count the same

Who are the useful idiots

donald trump

qcuckburg

hammi

>AdminsRandy Marsh (!h4h4justREAD)
wew

>poster count goes up

>poster count doesn't go up

i really hate the episodes where they break the 4th wall.

QKUMBER WAS MENTIONED!!!!!!

Based Wiggins is better at PvP than every single one of you and none of you could possibly hope to take him on 1v1. Discuss.

This triggers the skillers who claim hybriding is easy

Then how come I've beaten him at every encounter we've had

You never killed him so who cares

I literally just said I did

It's right up there

No, you haven't

I ~literally~ ~just~ ~said~ I did

fucking read

but you haven't, so

im a mango
99 slayer when

>said
Hmmmmmmm

Based Wiggins?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I PKed with him in OSRS. Over there we call him "Skiller Killer" Wiggins because he never let an unarmed man live, be it boss killing, fishing, agility, anything.

Most would call him insane, but that's why the Italians trained with him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go into the wilderness take an ancient staff. Not Wiggins. No he took water staffs, daggers, whips, crossbows, anything but an ancient staff. After a few pks I got the chance to talk to him in the cc. He was wearing his chefs hat, barrows gloves, and switching between eight other items. It was all poorly done but you NEVER told Wiggins how good or bad he was doing. I asked him why he never took an ancient staff with him. He lowered his head and swapped out his mystic top, bottom, and fire cape for a black d hide top, rune legs, and god cape and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the wilderness. These shit skilling fags don't deserve the mercy of a highly recommended and well stated ancient staff, but the slow torturous death of a water staff and missed switches."

In a flash he pulled out a weathered but still detailed mime mask and stopped short of putting it on. "The look in their eyes as I raise this water orb into the air to cast an ice barrage is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off on the screens as their health bar fades and they respawn in Lumbridge having lost nothing."

if I play this game will you hack me

yes

well whats there to do

hack people

legalize crystal fucking weed

wtb white mystic gloves

Post bank photos.

No, I'm afraid you'll think I'm too autistic.

No, I'm afraid I'll be banned for using bank tabs.

No, this is just an austistic attempt for you to reply thinking your bank value/set up is superior to anyone else who posts.

Post personal bank PIN identification numbers.

Got my first Clue Croll down to the last clue before my reward. I put it in my bank for like 5 minutes, but when I got back to the bank it had just killed itself or some shit and it wasn't there anymore. The same thing happened to my gold earlier. Guess Im so retarded that my gold and Clue Scroll couldn't handle it anymore and they made a suicide pact.

>person personal bank personal identification numbers personal identification numbers
what did he mean by this?

I have never had this happen and I've been here since the beginning.

Post old memes

Yeah thats why its so weird. There was another thing that happened while I was in a building at the town Brimhaven. I went into my chrome tab for less than10s to check the map, and I had died and lost everything I had on me, which was luckily just a coupleofgold peices. I heard no sound to signify me being hit or anything. It happened just before I checked the bank for the Clue Scroll and it was gone. Sidenote: I know I did not lose the Scroll when I died because it was nog onme. The whole reason I had been looking on the map wastofind a bank to withdraw my Clue Croll.

SeemsGood thanks purge SeemsGood

SeemsGood thanks purge SeemsGood

Sorry that the spacing and shit messedup Im trying to post this from Mobile and it wont let me see the text box while Im typing for some stupid reason

Who are the most annoying /v/scapers?

(You)

You desu fampai

post your vscape yugioh cards collection

No

Bumping with old caps

This week's essential ignore list:
- Tremmytrem
- Makpantek

- Thebigdong
- Hypercrisis
- Crazy Beggar
- Combatwombat

Animal cruelty in my vscape?

bobster was here

>cutetorture
>based wiggins
>randy marsh
>anyone who isnt an admin and has a trip

Starlight. Starlight is the most annoying vscape player. Add them to ignore immediately and never conduct business with the faggot.

dedicating this one to you just as promised :^)

Does anybody wanna see a cool AMV of Im Proud To Be An American made in Runescape that I found the other day? Its like 8 years old and its pretty great.

Return of pkers when

Huh, so how did you come across vscape as an 8 year old?

>return
What?

can't return on something never recieved

>newfags don't know about the year of murders

No the video is 8 years old not me

are you sure?
>namefagging on Veeky Forums

what are you guys listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=1Srh3iPZBVY

Im like 98.4% sure. There is a slight chance that my memories were altered or some shit and I am actually 8.

oh, guess you're just a faggot then

tfw most vscapers probably dont know who is in this very nicely drawn picture

Yeah. Everybody is a faggot, though, so its alright

this
>youtube.com/watch?v=wfGMzqMtywY

this is what the liberals want you to believe

vote hillary

lmao no way dude im voting bernie they gubment is going to remove hilary bcuz of corruption so we back in it XD

shut the fuck up....

no 4 reel XD`

youtube.com/watch?v=XomuojHdF5I

sick toons im gone download this matey

shut up

Comfy taste m80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=szJFLGvkPCQ

I still play

why do i keep coming here

Trem ain't that bad if you talk to him outside yell. Pretty chill dude.

who mutilates his pets

What is this meme?

He said pkers

you'll have to ask him that's what he told us he did, don't know why anyone would admit to it but he did it

I doubt he was serious. I'd admit to fucking your mom but doesn't mean I did it.

>responding to attention seeking tripfags
dont do this

>stating that you have your pets declawed is some how comedic
yeah sounds like damage control, Trem. do your kids get to keep their finger nails? or do you have those ripped out too?

>declawing animals is mutilating
You had me going there for a second.

yup this is definitely trem damage control. go defang your ugly ass kids while you're at it.

Why are people such autists about cats getting declawed

and im not even a cat guy, you fags are weird as fuck. you do realize your precious house cat would poke your eyes out for fun in minutes if they saw you dead, right? I dont even know if the sperging out over declawing your cat is a meme or not, so i may be getting memed on

Literally not Trem. Just don't see how declawing an animal is "mutilating". Its no different than having them spayed you fucking moron.

haha like just cut off your fingers at the knuckle my man, no big deal.