/logz/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #28 - Adult Timeline is happiest timeline edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/gh9tg9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a wonderful day

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Why does Ganondorf have organ magic? Seriously where does the organ in OoT disappear to?

Saria will.

Ganondorf stores it away the same way that Link stores away his dozens of heavy devices.

botw Link is the Hero of Time

>Ninth match is Nabooru VS Din
poal.me/gh9tg9

Usual disclaimer:
>I am just a normal guy making a poll on an anonymous imageboard. You can imagine I can't decide if a poll is rigged or if someone is cheating by posting the poll link in other threads/sites. I can't check such crazy variables. My borderline legal suggestion is: support your favourite girl and do it with all your strenght. Don't expect your adversaries to be 100% fair. That's it. And yes, we have already seen some cheats by this point.

Now, vote my friends, the poll closes in approximately 14 hours.

Why just have one Hero when you could have two?

shit poll

Poor Din

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

Breath of the Wild link is Hyrule Warriors Link

>tfw Saria is going to get the brunt of retaliation come next round

You've done more than enough my friend, you are the Best Sage and you took down Fi. Truly the hero we all deserve. The glorious Bombos Medallion lady.

She got proxied, she was winning before

>two eyes

I wish these chapters came out faster too.

>>tfw Saria is going to get the brunt of retaliation come next round
I'm not proxying Hena, fuck that.

Peatrice might become our queen tho

I don't know what the results will be, but my vote is going to Hena. I like Saria, but Hena is made of sex and sugar mama.

Why Peatrice? I'm legit curious why people waifu her honestly.
Pic related, did you learn nothing on your adventures user?

Because she's from SS. Like Fi.
Fifags will cheat to make her win as a revenge for Fi's defeat.

>I'm legit curious why people waifu her honestly.
Me as well, but the legitimacy of this poll is zero so might as well vote for the worst girl in it, it'll be a shame for the other girls but whatever.

So I guess we know now where Breath of the Wild's huge budget must come from, and why Nintendo dropped the whole "dual-screen" mechanic, as well as why the game was delayed. It's not because they made new discoveries, this game was repurposed into the NX's flagship title.

The system is literally a Sheikah Slate incarnate. Right down to the way you have to dock it to display on a TV, like Link has to dock it to gather information.

Still don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

>Hey kid
>Wanna buy some swordsmanship?

Never forgive a friend zone.

Peatrice is a sweet girl, and the only female I know that doesn't mistreat my personal possessions.

Fair enough.
user if she said she had a crush on you then what happens to Hyrule?

Ganondorf would have still attacked Hyrule Castle regardless and taken over.

But her design though user, I just find it, not ugly really, but not great. But personal opinions and all that.

Can we just drop all pretense of this being any kind of official measure of popularity?
Might as well rename it to the "Character Having Excessively Autistic Tally Stuffers" poll, or CHEATS for short

>Tally Stuffers
This is a clear euphemism for anal sex.

Why autists always have to ruin something like this? Jealousy is one hell of a mental illness.

I think she looks fine
Really, I could fall for a rock if it were that sweet of a girl

I've known a lot of very attractive women that I am completely sick of even knowing. Personality matters.

>Fifags will cheat to make her win as a revenge for Fi's defeat.
If that were the case I would just proxy SS Zelda, peatrice is shit

Never

>Can we just drop all pretense of this being any kind of official measure of popularity?
That was never the purpose of the bracket.
I did it to spicy up this general a bitand nothing else.
The "official" tone I gave it is highly ironic.
It was never meant to be something official nor an objectively accurate measure of popularity.

I find it really sad some specific waifu fans took it so personally, enough to cheat, get mad, ruin the fun for others and trying to hijack the whole bracket out of spite.
But that was expected, we are on Veeky Forums.
That being said, the bracket will go on till the end, no matter what, cheats or not. Nothing stops this train.

And this is the last time I'll write a post about this argument. I really feel dirty trying to justify myself and it reeks of attention whoring, so this is the last time I'll do it.

But my waifu deserves to win.

It's alright man, The Fall of Fi will be talked about for threads to come, it definitely spiced things up.

It's Shadow Fi now. She's evil now and she only likes evil dancing from now on.

Hey, silver lining.

SHEik

Somebody pretty, pretty please find me a gif of Ghirarim's dank "ritual".

>It's Shadow Fi now.
DO NOT try and corrupt the Fi.

One of you Fifags did it yourselves.

Where are you getting these?

>evil dancing

The kind of dancing that corrupts the youth.

Goodnight.

Z-Raid.
Go forward and spread the love of Fi.
Or get a Tulpa.

Ghirahim's ritual to revive Demise was weird as shit

That's hilarious, BotW is going to be full of little things like that isn't it?

The kind those young witches do naked in the woods?

More rebellious, and twice as naked.

Ah
The black ones did such things
Before the water

You're now aware this was the last time the Master Sword did this, meaning this act right here consumed the last of her essence.

Meanwhile Ghirahim was transferred to the Trident of Power to be a new counter to the Master Sword, so he still 'lives'.

You're aware now that the Master Sword does that in every game including Wind Waker and Twilight Princess when near Ganon.

Tried a tulpa, the voices in my head were already there in the first place.

Yes, and that's why I want a gif of it. He does it in HW, too.

It doesn't actually ever glow in WW or TP, outside of when it vibrates after getting it's power restored in WW and the Palace of Twilight in TP. Though the latter is for obvious reasons that have nothing to do with Fi.

Never thought of having a proper go at it?
Not that I would presume to give you lifestyle advice.

the sword is always glowing in WW after you activate it, it's more noticeable at night

Fi helps in another way in WW.
She could still show up in the child line, if Link can restore the Master Sword.

No, I did, but the other guy killed him. Stuffed a Glock in his ear and pulled the trigger.

Sounds over dramatic to the point of being a lie, but to each their own. Best of luck to you and the glock eared other guy.

That was a lot easier than expected

The heart ring really helped out in this fight

New riddle. Answer this and you get the answer to the first one my enigmatic enthusiasts.

We're in a 3D Zelda, but you'll only ever see us from the point of 2D.
You cannot avoid us, or stop us, but your movement controls us.
You cannot talk to us, capture us, or so much as name us.

What are we?

Yeah, it's a lie. Guess you guys would know, heh. But the tulpa I created did fade.

Wallmaster

Link's shadow.

Did I miss the answer for that last question, the one with the Oot enemies like peahat, mad scrub, moblins?

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME, YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT

If we answer this riddle, he'll give us the answer for the first one.

Nope.
Read the first line.

>the tulpa I created did fade.
You need to work at it constantly until it's self sustaining. Should you try again, try and keep a routine.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME IT HOW CAN WE SAY WHAT IT IS

link's shadow

Time for tree?

It's a matter of the sword, it does that in TP as well. It's nowhere near the levels of the blue sky strike glow that exists towards the end of SS and it's very brief appearance in OoT. All the swords in WW and TP glow to some degree at night and in certain places.

You can stop your shadow.

Goriya

Which heart ring?

>We're in a 3D Zelda, but you'll only ever see us from the point of 2D

I swear to god, if this is from ALBW, i'm going to riot. I haven't played that game yet.

clouds?

Menu Screens

UI

Well, that's both of the Oracle games under my belt, from here I can either
>Get back to work on beating LoZ 1 and 2
>Try one of the GBA zeldas (Is there one other than minish cap?)
>Try one of the DS zeldas
>Pick one of the Wii Zeldas back up

The Level 2 one that regenerates

Sun/Moon

Nope.
By saying "you'll only ever see us from the point of 2D," I meant to connote it not being two-dimensional.
I cannot confirm or deny.

There is ALttP/Four Swords for GBA, though I don't know if that can be jerry-rigged to play Four Swords.

I vote for AoL, go and suffer like some of us have.

The fucking puzzle from TP with the two giants before the Master Sword?

Go for A Link to the Past

Nope.
Nope, but that's a really good freaking guess.

Flying Tiles?

>Nope, but that's a really good freaking guess
Then you need to give me another hint because with the ones I have, I reach the TP puzzle conclusion

i'm pretty sure the blue glow the sword had in OoT came from Zelda doing something to the sword

Nope.

I'll tell you, you're on the right track about the 3D/2D perspective.

I don't know then, the moving worms from the 2D underground sections in SS after you get the upgraded mitts?

Define 3D Zelda, does ALBW, PH, and ST count as 3D technically?

nope.

3D, in other words, to say not 2D...

But FINE, the query is not among those.