2012 Dodge Charger Pursuit

Hopefully getting this beautiful whore next week for $6400 cash.

Dare you to find a flaw.
inb4
>oh muh police car
>murican muscle kek

Were you planning on turning during speeds in excess of 5 mph?

Because if you were, I have some bad news for you.

It's automatic

Gay

This is the reply you wanted.
>hur hur cakek

What's the problem what that?
My brother has the same car and we have been able to tackle turns way faster than that. Have you ever even driven a charger?

Buying old Crown Vic police cars is risky. And Crown Vics are a lot more reliable than Chargers. I don't think this will end well for you

>FCA not even once
>cant turn hurr durr
>youre a piece of shit for buyin a wacker because i freak out when i see cops
>nigger car
...shit whats some other ones
>lol pigfat
>not buyin the hellcat

Im sure theres some more but at least those are out of the way for ya.

But police cars are maintained even better than richfags since the govt foots the bills. Also this was a Surete du Quebec highway patrol car so long engine idiling isn't an issue. Crown vics are trash for autists.

>v6

Most likely, but it could be a V8 seeing as it was highway patrol from the OPs description.

OP is that one with the weird 4 wheel drive? I heard some police chargers had it

Those wheels are criminally ugly, like holy fucking shit.

Aside for that and the fact that I am jelly as fuck because those thing are in almost super car prices over here, i see no problem

Meh I doubt it. In America Crown Vics are still used a lot for highway patrol and those are a lot slower than V6 chargers

That a charger retard

yeah but 300hp. Hows your 4 cyclinder Lancer?

Nah this ones RWD
Those are the cop tires, I actually think their pretty bad ass

Do you live on a rez? Looks like you live on a rez.

I live in Montreal, the seller lives all the way out in Baie Comeau lol not rez but it's rural as fuck out there

No shit. Fun's relative over there, if you catch my drift.