pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tryhardmetainvitational
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find dark souls 2 better than 1, i had more fun on it.

doing my best

What if my favourite knight is Gough?

Cross-posting:

Great weapons are not so great because of a lack of poise. That is what balanced them out in previous games.

Who published the game doesn't directly effect my gameplay experience, but what is actually in the game does. So no, I don't care about publisher pressure. That same pressure was put on DaS3, and you can really see that when you compare it to BB. However, DaS3 is still competent, and you don't have volcanoes hidden in the sky.

>People that like Arty are Edgy
>People that like Smo are fat losers
>People that like Orn are bros
FTFY

It means you're gay

Mommy Rosaria! I love her lots and lots!

Shut up unless you can dig/draw/write us up some Rosaria /ss/

Who's ready for a Londor DLC?

can it, ringfinger.

It's a natural thing like we said some threats ago, they'll always be reactive since they're the slow and punishing sort, which means that their ability to win or lose never depends on your, but rather, your opponent's (lack of) skill.

>Ivory King was so alpha he fucked that spawn of evil into being a good natured person with good intentions

I hate this game

I hate that str weapons are an afterthought, underpowered and overnerfed, with retarded limitations
I hate that katanas are overpower since the first fucking game. That running attack was broken since its first installation and they NEVER fixed it.
I hate that buffs still are flat instead of % giving even more of an advantage to fast weapons
I hate that bamco has to pander to its baby new target audience that needs protection from invaders, and retards willingly chose to protect those people as "sunbros", also knows as fucking babysitters
I hate that from will never push the better parts of the game, like the rivalry between reds and blues, instead, it's more redditsun pandering
I hate that they made sure reds and their covenants are completely useless and have all disadvantages possible.

I hate that this game is SO close to being really fucking good, but it can't because this new generation of "gamers" is made entirely of entitled babies.

Yes I'm mad.

>use an UGS or UGA
>target is left with a tiny sliver of heatlh while you go into negative stamina

>makes a post acting entitled as fuck
>complains about entitlement

Lol, wut?

are you talking about das3? I have yet to play it.

Agreed on all other points except:

>I hate that katanas are overpower since the first fucking game. That running attack was broken since its first installation and they NEVER fixed it.

Katanas are actually the most balanced they've been in a Souls games here imo, the only really OP attack they have is the running attack which is pretty predictable and has little range outside of the washing pole. Though the fact that Katanas aren't very terrific outside of this running attack and their AR and speed being lacking compared to straight swords/curved swords, people just gravitate to the WP instead. And if you have a 100% physical defense shield you can shut that down even without proper spacing unless they're using a Deep version for some reason.

>expecting a game's sequels to be better and for the developer to learn from mistakes is entitlement

>they just run away and heal and you can do literally nothing to stop them

No, but whining that they are pandering to other people instead of pandering to you is.

Just because straight swords are also overpowered doesn't mean katanas aren't. They have almost no recovery frames and while the running attack is predicable, it's easily spammable and impossible to punish without a curved or ss.

Co-op has been in the games since Demon's Souls.
>BWAAAA Sunbros
It's pretty much the most lore important covenant since they help people to become kindling

>muh reds vs blues
If there wasn't hosts needing protection there would be no fucking need for the blue covenant. Noone in Dark Souls 1 sins other than by invading and invaders often hide behind killed bosses so Darkmoons get no pvp.

fpwp

Only cutie in DS3 is the Fire Keeper.

>If there wasn't hosts needing protection there would be no fucking need for the blue covenant.
Blueberries would get way more action if a) the covenant summoning wasn't completely broken and b) they weren't just the element turning it from a 3v1 to a 4v1.

>Noone in Dark Souls 1 sins other than by invading and invaders often hide behind killed bosses so Darkmoons get no pvp.
Easy fix, let Darkmoons invade even when an invader has killed the boss.

DLC WHEN

>Firekeeper and Karla

Fix'd that for you

>Easy fix, let Darkmoons invade even when an invader has killed the boss.
Nah, that's stupid. I would often kill a boss to invade in an area because otherwise, I would constantly get a fog wall which would end up being a failed invasion. All it succeeded in doing was waste my time.

That's one hot ass shit opinion right there famalam

G E T
O
O
D

S H I T T E R

8 Loyce souls down, only 32 more to go...

Yellows should not be allowed to interact with Reds. They are supposed to be PvE cooperation, not no ganks.

The ones that should help the host against reds are blues. That's their only reason to exist: To hunt reds. Good job making them useless because a yellow is way better in every way possible.

Incorrect. Every girl in DaS3 is a cutie. Even the Evangelists! Look at that happy little smile.

Then From should fix their garbage netcode. It would be a constant cycle of invaders trying to invade hosts, regaining their humanity, then Darkmoons invading sinners and killing them.

i LOVE this epic meme!

LE GIANT DAD xDDD drop the bass canonn :--D
do I fit in yet?

SL?

Do people actually say "git gud" while posting Giantdad unironically? I really hope not.

>Darkmoon queue times

>Karla has been kept prisoner for god knows how long
>she's been wearing those same pants for presumably all that time presumably without panties too
>even the item description notes that they're stinky
>Champion of Ash could probably pass out from sniffing those pants at the crotch

Thanks bro!

Be sure to like and subscribe for more EPIC Dark Souls Memes :^)

If you lost to a Giant Dad then you really do need to get good. The Zwei is terrible.

>387
noob.

That would make invasions even stupider and segment the pvp in an even more retarded fashion.

I think:
>Reds should only be lightly nerfed
>Blues should only be lightly nerfed
>Whites and golds should be more nerfed the more of them you summon (something like the host has to share his whole stack of estus between his summons)
>You can't summon whites/golds as a Way of Blue adherent

In an ideal world this would mean people can either choose between playing through the level with their nerfed phantoms, and having their help in both PvE and PvP against a strong invader, or they can play through a level on their own but if they get invaded then a strong blue will come to the rescue.

Sadly in reality people would probably always opt for having their whites/golds over blue sentinels.

I also think friendly fire shouldn't be turned on automatically for invaders of the same covenant. So reds can't hurt each other, purples can't hurt each other, oranges can't hurt each other, but they can hurt invaders from other covenants. A host should be able to use an item which turns on friendly fire for invaders, but also for him and his own phantoms.

Nah, the only thing that needs changes is that the dried finger should disable seeds. That's it.

>the only thing
That won't fix the problem.

I wouldn't be nearly as salty about the whole invasion situation if invaders didn't lose souls and you could get at least the same soul reward as the other way around.

I made a sorc char earlier only to find out exactly how garbage a sorc start is, and respec'd to quality.

When should a sorc make the switch back to spells? 40 int 30 attunement?

You need 50 overall, not 40.

>Irithyll dogs

It fixes the only problem there is with the game. The rest of your complaints is just you being a casual and wanting the game to change instead of getting good yourself.

That's the problem with casuals, like yourself, you were raised on games that held your hand and constantly told you how great you were while doing everything for you. Now that you are faced with a real game, it's kicking your ass, and you don't know how to process that in the face of thinking you were some kind of gaming god after all those casual game butt-pats.

Is this bait?

You can easily lure out and fight one at a time. Pyromancy also makes them trivial.

Wolnir was like Deacons for me. Not so much cool, but definitely impressive. Despite the fight itself not being too great, I still love Wolnir for the presentation and atmosphere. Deacons just win out a little over him.

Fuck off, Lucy. Souls games aren't really all that special if you take away invasion, and DaS3 just makes invasion unfun 90% of the time.

No, and pretending it is won't make it any less true.

>Yellows should not be allowed to interact with Reds. They are supposed to be PvE cooperation, not no ganks.
This has to be the dumbest shit I've ever read. So do the summons just stand there while the host gets raped by a red?

Thanks for helping me imagine smelling my waifu's musk user

3 humans against one with the same if not better stats and equipment isn't just "git gud", you retard. There's challenging and then there's unfair.

fuck

Yes, it is bait. Carry on.

oh, the poor host getting raped by the red with 30% less life, less estus, probably seeded and in a risk of getting ganked with a blue

let's protect the poor host

>projecting this much
You have no idea what games I play. You can't ignore the problems just by saying "getting good". The invasions in DS3 are not that fun. FCs are in a pretty good spot to mess around with; but the core of the souls series for me has always been invasions. DS3 just doesn't have good invasions it is almost always a gank fest.

This isn't even about the host anymore. But you'd be harming summoning horribly. Do you know how annoying it would feel to just watch your host die to a red?
I swear to christ you invaders are so entitled. The system isn't perfect, and it needs some changes, but stopping summons from attacking invaders is just dumb.

I'm enjoying invasions more recently. Invading the same area over and over, getting used to the area, learning what sort of equipment and strategies people are going to be using at that stage of the game, makes you way more likely to win invasions, even against ganks. It's also important to realise that people who need to play through the game with two phantoms and a blue are tremendous fucking pussies and sometimes a little mindless aggression is what you need.

Of course, I've got characters devoted entirely to certain themes and invading certain areas, so if you've got a more general character you want to invade more casually on, you can't really benefit from my autistic strategies.

The whole point of being in body/human form in Demon's and Dark 1 was that you risk being invaded for the reward of extra health, being able to summon, kindle, get neat screenshake effects on your weapons, etc.

In Dark 3, there is virtually no risk as an embered host. Summoning makes the PvE trivial without any tradeoff.

>human form
>extra health

>Demon's and Dark 1

So, how am I supposed to land the Dark Hand? It doesn't even have hyper armour to make up for that fucking windup

Being able to ember anywhere is a mistake. You should only be able to do it at bonfires. There's nothing stopping a host from going through the whole level unembered and then just summoning some fucks at the boss.

hello newfriend go back to minecraft

In Demon's invaders had a bit more of a chance in that they could grass as much as the host and the phantoms. They also get the foe's ring meaning they could do more damage. I would quite like a similar ring to that I think.

>The invasions in DS3 are not that fun.
Stopped reading right there. Fun is subjective, casual. You not finding it fun because it doesn't hold your hand, doesn't mean we all think it is lacking in fun.

I think it'd be better if that effect were just baked into being a red invader. While also leaving red signs as is, of course.

Epic. I'm not the one demanding that they remove all challenge for invaders.

So are we all in agreement that ds3 js literally groundhog day tier, and that linking the fire only resets to the beginning of the game and that letting the fire end is the Canon ending?

I agree. Demon's offsets this by making eye stones both difficult to obtain, and have the caveat that you're also pushing your tendency closer to black.

DeS maybe gives the invaders a bit too much advantage.

>fun is subjective
>goes on to tell someone else about why they're wrong about fun

>DeS maybe gives the invaders a bit too much advantage.
Kinda. I think it's balanced if the person has summons, but it is true that an invader against a solo host has more advantages.

You do realise the only difference between summoning two people in 1 or 3 is that since 1's netcode was shit, it was much harder to, but getting three fuckbuddies at a bonfire was just as easy.

Invaders really are delusional if they think they were really meant to be eaual to the hosts.

>mfw people are using Symbols of Avarice to farm loyce souls without realizing the difference between dropped items and souls

if my host dies to a red he sucks, it's his fault. If the red is an asshole then I will step in, if host wants to duel I'll let him. It's darksouls not casual souls.

>Invaders are disadvantaged to the host in all these ways
>that may be a bit much, let's make a few of these more fair
>FUCKING ENTITLED INVADERS YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE EQUAL OR A THREAT I JUST WANT TO PVE BUT ALSO GET CARRIED BY MY BUDDIES SO I CAN'T JUST GO OFFLINE

It's definitely casual souls right now.

Holy shit, you're retarded.

Except in DaS there were no passworded phantoms (and both parties could twink), phantoms didn't have better healing than invaders, healing was actually punishable, etc.

I haven't played DaS3 yet, so if that's the current discussion then that sucks. Luckily I still have previous titles.

challonge.com/tryhardmetainvitational

>cestial
>rendal
>brexitsword
that's all das3 has to offer

>Bonus $100 if the Champion wins without using: Carthus Curved Sword, Estoc, Washing Pole, Garygoyle Flame Spear, Gotthard's Twin Swords, Dark Sword
Did anyone attempt this?

I never summoned or co-oped in DS3 and all of my online interaction in 3 was invasions. That said I wasn't a very good invader either but I think that crippling co-opers by not allowing sunbros to touch the host is too excessive and most of the critique from reds makes it sound like they expect the host play by their arbitrary rules on what's considered "fair".

I think that invaders should get better rewards for beating a host that has multiple phantoms like toss them a slab or an item allowing one extra reapect or something.

It's gonna happen soon. I'm pretty sure Baobao will try to go with just RHH but he won't be able to beat WP with it and just switch to his original combo.

>mfw lucerne is not mentioned

>tryhard meta
>rewards on the line for not using meta weapons

???

I'm stupid.

Not that guy, I think preventing sunbros from hurting reds is silly and there are far more issues that could be fixed with good solutions.

what would happen if him and bed of chaos fucked ?

Oh please, DaS2 was the true Casual Souls.

In DeS it depended a lot on the character of the invader. If it was someone who was just invading to get their body back in the process of playing through, that person had no particular advantage over the host; any grass lost was lost forever (and thus maybe not worth risking), weapons wouldn't necessarily be better, and they could easily lack the Foe ring. But if it was someone who was a dedicated invader, that person was nigh unstoppable, because not only would they have terrifying damage output and every other tool they wanted, they would also probably have endless stacks of grass and no particular reason to conserve them.

It's pretty clear which one of these invaders From hadn't planned on people wanting to be.

he knows not using those weapons are basically a DQ, so he's basically baiting people into losing