Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I know that you are not a big fan of trikes, they are slow and worse than a motorcycle or a car, but what do you think about this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fokonPx1VVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here you have the rear

There's a grille, but no radiator?

It's kind of cool in a hideous way.

I think it has many woefully inadequate or entirely missing necessary components

wouldn't start/10

Yes I know, it has some parts missing, like the radiator, the battery and some more, but what do you think about the concept, like, it is possible? Would it be fun to drive? too dangerous?...

They could probably make a combined grill/radiator if it already doesn't have one

>Lightly pull throttle to accelerate
>Back tire comes off

It literally couldn't turn

>trike

no, they are unstable as fuck.

make it a wider quad and you got yourself some fun.

stretch it and it will look baller

also put not shit front wheels on it

Did somebody say quadrotor?? 8^)

no

i said quad

youtube.com/watch?v=fokonPx1VVc

>fwd trike

too danger-mouse to ride. too much weight over the front wheels dude. thats why trikes have all the weight behind the front steering axle. even those weird can am trikes have the weight ove the front wheels but all the power goes out the back. my uncle used to a member of the trike club so, no i dont hate them. easyiest one to build will be based on the vw beetle as a donor. a few ford flat head V8 powered bikes have been built they use the bmw shaft drive transmission.

>hand shifter
>handle bars
No. Don't do that.

It would have to be longer to be able to turn and have detachable middle part

>>rather have pic related

Couldn't they just have used a proper fucking BMW R type boxer?

My next door neighbor owned one of those and daily drove it when I went to college.

impressed.jpg

Considering it has no way of transferring power from the engine to the tires, I would say it's a horrible idea.
>inb4 "inb4 said it's missing stuff"
Without knowing if it's chain, shaft, or whatever drive how the fuck can you give an opinion?