/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ character rosters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-S8DOFTE-c
dfworkshop.net/new-options-for-downloading-builds/
enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1930&sid=3673c9296af41b9ab78dc484541d379c
dropbox.com/s/e6b9ws4r3j0od0w/Grimoire Weiss~Redone.rar?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/81qryb7j2gkvdqa/Grimoire Weiss (Support)~Redone.rar?dl=0
calypsmods.tumblr.com/post/87802331347/calyps-iswearimakemods
youtube.com/watch?v=MG157tElj2M&
youtube.com/watch?v=dMwK7RSVi7g
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44979/?
youtube.com/watch?v=u-YMaOAYPok
youtube.com/watch?v=9DT9syHPcvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=M6pT_BDpnog
youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
youtube.com/watch?v=H4aRbiTMBUE
youtube.com/watch?v=FMoctGlH-rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for DRAMA

>Izzy acting like a newfag

always gotta be people keeping it going. :(

So what I gather:

Cumtears(who?) is your average poster that the other literal who posters ITT hate for being exactly like them.

Arr did nothing wrong and Deo is mad as fuck at him for calling out his mental illness.

/tesg/ waifus are still shit.

Enderal still isn't out.

Anything else?

Yarti is a pure maiden

Pigs can now fly

So will the Dragonborn be the next emperor? Seeing as the Emperors all seem to have some connection to the dragons and the dragonborn literally slew the most powerful dragon out there.

Post a pic of it. With a shit name like that I'd be surprised if it was anything worth talking about.

would kinda make sense

see pic related dumbasses

No not easy I'm in bed on my phone naked about to go to sleep

You prove it, you started this by saying he is innocent but provided no proof, yet you demand I cite my sources when I disagree, while excusing yourself

Not in my game user.

Anyone here tried the Summerset Isles mod for Skyrim that has new quests and shit?
Is it any good?

now this is shitposting

W-what does that mean?

Canonborn will be a female nord greybeard and herma mora bitch.

> Summerset Isles mod

Turn down your volume at the start

youtube.com/watch?v=5-S8DOFTE-c

>I can't prove shit so here are my excuses
Sick deflection there. betamax kid.

Deo as always is a total creep, literally stalking people and exposing personal tidbits of information he's gathered from online circlejerking with an underaged furfag. Tidbits that apparently aren't even true.

TOP level pathetic. What is your problem dude?

Post your latest

still meandering about Winterhold, shit's pretty beautiful now

Lol so silly

Well since Daggerfall General on /vr/ is dead for now

>dfworkshop.net/new-options-for-downloading-builds/

if anyone wants to beta test and create the 1st Waifu mods for daggerfall

you are free to try it now

I hate this faggot so much.

If you need to here an OK from everyone, then I'd love to hear what you write about Elanor, if anything.

T-This is the right thread, right?

why don't you post who you want to write about and see if you get the ok from them? Or ask them when you see them post.

>here
Goddammit. *Hear.

Rate my orc

where did she get the nails?

yes

I like this. Just announce "I'm writing a story about X X and X" like brave did.
I wonder if he's ever going to write those

Drunk Uncle/10

Looks good, get HD Beards.

shitbeardtextures/10

He looks like an Orc

how do i get indoor lighting right with ENB? everything is super dark

get some lighting mods

I would let him bang my waifu as I watch quietly from chair.

Asked early in the last thread and only got a half answer.
Looking to use a texture pack so I'm curious if I should use SMIM, Skyrim 2k HD or Skyrim Realistic Overhaul?
Maybe a mix of 2 if that's worth doing?

Well this isn't normal, wonder wtf caused the sky to basically disappear and the lights to go crazy.

Thought it was the ENB but I removed ENB entirely and it's still not looking normal. pic related, ENB removed.

enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1930&sid=3673c9296af41b9ab78dc484541d379c ?

I really like the Aether Suite. It reminds me of Yume Nikki, which is easily one of my favorite games of all time.

From the salon, of course.

SMIM is essential, install that first, then install Skyrim HD 2k

When's that follower coming out?

Thanks. Is SRO not really a thing anymore?
I see that it used to be praised quite highly.

looked a lot different a few hours ago.

>my name is not important
kek
>playing with a controller on PC
is that supposed to add to the comedic value of the video?

I-is the drama over?

I'm still willing to try converting that UUNP outfit if you're here, user.

never ever

What drama?

>marcurio
The only good vanilla husbando.

I like him, makes up for some of my range combat deficiencies.

Okay, I got NPC poses to work. Elanor looks good. Sometimes I think her eyes are too close, but when I narrow the FOV and really look at her face, I think it's more a case of her being really young looking rather than the eyes being too close.

Hey Mistel, Mordessa sent me the Grimoire Weiss stuff you made a few nights ago. The voices are great. I don't know if you knew, but Gorilla K made two versions of Weiss - a support one and an offense-based one. I remade his textures and made a few tweaks on his mesh a few months ago, so I fixed up your one with them. Here's the links to both -

dropbox.com/s/e6b9ws4r3j0od0w/Grimoire Weiss~Redone.rar?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/81qryb7j2gkvdqa/Grimoire Weiss (Support)~Redone.rar?dl=0

The offense-based one is the one Tsajasuna used, you can have a look at the voices if you want but there's...alot more than the support one.

>offering UUNP conversions
Might've been me. Godspeed - calypsmods.tumblr.com/post/87802331347/calyps-iswearimakemods

Yes

>never ever

>I remade his textures and made a few tweaks on his mesh a few months ago, so I fixed up your one with them.
Niiiiiice. I thought the texture looked really flat.

I don't mind making a lot of sound clips, it's mostly an issue of getting a hold of the voice audio without background music in it. I'll see what I can do at some point.

>calypsmods.tumblr.com/post/87802331347/calyps-iswearimakemods
What body is this made for?

whatcha listening to /tesg/?

I'm just letting one of Gophers let's plays run in the background on my second monitor just for some noise.

CNHF barbarian

Do you convert only UUNP?

youtube.com/watch?v=MG157tElj2M&

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwK7RSVi7g

The drama is never over

Nice. I've even got an alternate texture I made for the offense one, pic related.

The body is CNHF - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44979/?
Not a great body. If it makes it easier, HDT is unimportant.

post your last screenshot

I do same thing and I don't know what it is but all of gophers videos are very comfy to me.

I don't see a reason to convert to anything else tbqh.

Nice.

Also, this armor set is one of those ones where the mesh is weird and it's floating like this, and unfortunately, I have no idea how to deal with these. Sorry.

>that body

yo dawg, just letting you know I'm about to see how Kiseenaji works in my game. If all goes well, might try to do some adventures today.

Man that takes me back.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-YMaOAYPok
Specifically listening to the track "Pray" right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DT9syHPcvw

running dyndolod and the terrain textures like ground and plain fields from afar still look awful, any fix outside of DoF?

Raise ugridstoload

youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8

i just got into coldharbor in vigilant, but im so lost, where be flashbacks?

Ah, damn. No worries - I love that armour, but that body.

Nice. The reason I want a UUNP version of the mashup is concerning her follower - I put it in the readme, but the wrists and legs of CNHF clip all over the place. She's 7B0 underneath if it starts annoying you.

Why can't I make this stop happening?

Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe" (a6b184). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)

how much is safe?

Did you get the Eye of Markuh, or whatever, in the Church were you met Pepe? If so, that will tell you when you're near one. Just explore.

>he fell for the dyndolod meme

its not working

Any idea where Kiseenaji and Witchcat are? I just installed them in my game.

I love that track so much but I have yet to play the game.

What do you mean? The Eye should work and say its reacting to something. Then you'll instantly be thrown into a flashback. Not every boss gives one, only certain ones aswell as certain places.

Raising it past 5 might cause minor issues e.g certain quests initiating prematurely. But you should be fine up to 9.

Make sure you only choose 5, 7 or 9 though, not the numbers in between. I've had it set to 7 for years and never had a problem.

>just explore

Gotta say, ive found alot of bosses, filled out the map, and got all 3 followers, but I cant find the flashbacks either.

Even got eye of marukh and have been walking all over looking for anything.

I killed 80% of the bosses before I got the eye.

Thats really odd, have you tried looting the bosses bodies and seeing if that activates anything? Im not sure why its not working for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6pT_BDpnog

Kiseenaji is in Warmaidens. Tsajasuna is in Riverwood's Inn (temporary location).
>he hasn't played Bloodborne
REEEEEEEEEEE

Best BB track coming through - youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
It's the saddest track in the game.

You aren't playing with a re-translated .esp, are you? You're supposed to get the Eye of Marukh as soon as you start Epi 4. There are four pillar-esque locations in rach corner of the map, each with a unique boss (Pelinial, Morihaus etc), have you double-checked them for flashbacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=H4aRbiTMBUE

Second best song on the soundtrack.

I could gush about the sound design in Nier for hours. The pinnacle is really during the fight with Goose. It's a difficult fight--impossible in fact. You've beaten him 3 or 4 times in a row, but the bastard just won't die. He keeps getting back up. Then, the gas sets in. It seems hopeless. Your HP is draining, the doors are sealed, and the boss won't die. Then The King of Facade bursts in with his men.. This song plays. You're re-invigorated. Given hope. It's still a hopeless battle but you don't *care* anymore. You're not gonna quit. Then The King breaks down the door, throws you out and seals himself and his men inside. The music gets quiet. The vocal track and the percussion fade out. All you hear is the piano playing softly as the King comes to terms with his imminent demise. "How many laws are there about what to say before dying in battle?" And as Nier is broken inside, knowing that he's going to lose another friend.

sorry for the autism, can't help it.

Im almost tempted to go back to the mainland,
Ive walked this place silly and I dont know if I want to check every single body manually again...

Try doing what said, try those pillar locations and see if that works.

Will do.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMoctGlH-rM

Ah, here she is. She's tall as hell.
I'll probably adventure with Tasajasuna with Kal-Meena, along with Prissa and Wez. While keeping Kiseenaji with Veit.

>REEEEEEEEEEE
I-i don't have a PS4 ;_; I plan on getting on in the future though.

Is it possible to mod on Xbox 360?

Ahh shit, well I even tried resurrecting the enemies and killing them again with melee and magic, but nothing.

Looks like I borked it.

Oh well, guess the golden ending is for another character.

Sorry man, I wish I knew how to help you. Atleast you know next time to grab the eye.

not your blog