Nazi mobile

So an australian friend of mine's friend is planning on making a nazi mobile to drive around and trigger people, but this got me thinking.

As an american, what's stopping me doing this? I have the absolute FREEDOM to do this and bring the glorious reich to america.

What mods should i do to make a reichmobile, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICqeREP8Je4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing other than looking like a colossal faggot

This an you're not going to be laughing when your car is always getting vandalized

nice trips, but this is purely for trolling, i don't actually care about politics at all.

But i have money to burn and i would love to see some rage.

What shitbox do i buy (im assuming it has to be german) and what do i do to make it more nazi?

Gonna do loud ass speakers to blast hitler and anti-semitic speeches

>I'm 13 and this is my first week on Veeky Forums

What the fuck is up with neo-Veeky Forums?

It has been and always will be for the lulz, reddit tier moralfags like you are not welcome.

On topic OP, get a VW, since they actually had a nazi contract.

it really doesnt matter about the politics
youre still going to look like a faggot trying too hard

get an old Mercedes diesel, stance it, make it roal, wrap it in this pattern

>Being this much of an assmad moral fag

Lurk moar

it will get vandalized and police wont put in any effort about it.

I like the pattern idea, should i do like a "Waffen SS" vibe instead of just swastikas?

I wanted to get megaphones pointing in all directions to inform people of the jewish menace via hitler's speeches, any other ideas?

Rolling coal sounds great, i can get a mobile gas chamber vibe going too.

I'm literally only going to drive it around to fuck with people, it's not a daily or anything.

This is just for keks.

VW beetle is the only choice

whatever else you do,

make sure you paint it flat grey first

Write gas chamber on the fuel filler door.

thanx for the (You)s lads :^)

>What shitbox do i buy
BMW E30

OR

One of those brick-style S-Classes from the 90's

>Le trolling is getting a response

Yea, sure. Trolling is when you back someone into a corner using brilliant yet flawed argumentative logic. Not making yourself out to be an idiot and then getting corrected and laughed at.

Slashed tires, broken windows, spray paint, and many other things people will do to it is what stops people from doing it.

are you the same guy who shot down the idea of painting my car like a jew mobile?

no man, go for it. it would be awesome if we met in the streets and did battle with our sound systems.

not worried, im buying this for laughs, knowing people will do such things.

it just lets me know i triggered them kek

im thinking of going a rustic vibe though, like a german mad max. perhaps a industrial era type of look, with nazi german insignias?

If you're going the diesel Merc route, consider swapping in the newer OM606 engine. It's a relatively well-documented procedure, and it makes your nazimobile go rather fast for added asspain
youtube.com/watch?v=ICqeREP8Je4

I recently saw some VW with a Reichsadler on the back window, where the swastika was replaced with the VW logo. And I live in germany, so I was really curious as to why or how this could exist, seeing how nazi imagery is strictly forbidden and even a lot of number plate combinations that could be associated with the nazi party, hitler, etc are not allowed.

But apparently, the Reichsadler doesn't fall into that category and there are versions of it with the Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Opel logo (maybe even more)
Still makes you look like the biggest retard on the street

this is cringey

Start by importing a Polo, Lupo or Up! that you can't get over in your shit nation then paint in big letters that the world would thank you for removing Trump.

Yea, it's not like they'll see you driving it or know where it's parked.

"Gazelle" kit car

This.

What's the point in making a Hitlermobile if it isn't the actual car of Hitler?

>It has been and always will be for the lulz
>lulz
faggot

Nothing is stopping you.
Just don't expect literally anybody you don't pay to care to care when someone fucks with it, in fact, I'd hazard a guess the people you pay not to fuck with it will sell the privilege of fucking with it to other people while you're gone.

Custom swastika floater rims

Literally wanted to do this for years

Is it just me or are the newer VW wheels just a 5-point swastika?

underrated

also a potential label could be 'jew compartment'

>What mods should i do to make a reichmobile, Veeky Forums?

You need an old Merc for this. I'd recommend a W201 so you can put an Evolution II body kit on it. LS swap it. You need escape power. Throw on a push bar for good measure.

Paint it up in Third Reich regalia. Iron cross, swastika, etc. No plates, no taillights, no muffler, blinding headlights and deafeningly loud horn. Tint the everliving shit out of the windows.

As for yourself, you need a replica SS officer uniform and a gas mask.

Also smokescreens and oil slicks. You've got to be a goddamn Nazi James Bond.

It's probably bullshit, OP's probably lying, but on the off-chance he's legit we may have ourselves another hero alongside the drifting Miata.

Old VW Baja bug painted up to look like a Messerschmitt.

Oh my god I got arrested a year or so ago for walking up to taco bell wearing a full SS uniform (obersturmbannfuhrer, totenkopfverbande), with ceremonial sword, aryanpass etc, and only speaking in fragmented deutsche(passed for anyone who didn't know)

Got up to taco bell fine, ordered 12 crunchy tacos (they were very confused) and gave a nice sieg heil when I left, but apparently some jew called the cops cause when I was halfway home the fuzz pulled me over and asked me what the fuck I was doing.

I said some random shit in german and gave them my SS documentation and aryanpass.

They arrested me and I spent 2 weeks in jail for disturbing the peace.

damn, this time OP reallly was a faggot

I have a '74 Type 181 that I occasionally fly a small SS banner or Wehrmacht flag from.

That said, I only do it going to-and-from WWII reenactments, gun shows, and car shows. But man, it rustles so many people's jimmies it's fucking insane.

Local guy had a old baja beetle done up like something rommel would,have in his garage.
No swastika at all but it still triggered people.

The guy was a mexican so,that shut the libtards up pretty quick

>baja beetle done up like something rommel would,have in his garage
Care to elaborate? I can't picture what this is supposed to look like

>it's just a prank bro

I had a friend who put a "Fuck world peace" sticker on his car and he'd get a shitton of hate for even that. The thought of being a shitter is funny, but it will be less so when someone fucks with your car and you're left stranded.

>beetle
>not kubelwagon

"Lulz is a corruption of LOL"