What does Veeky Forums think about the Superb owl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34F1eBvlfTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk, who's playing in it this year?

It's like the VW passat, but without the VW badge tax and costs of service.
I like it. Also now it comes with the 2 liter from the leon, 4wd and a dsg. Plus, car reviews stated that it handles better than what it looks.
I will still get shit because it's only a skoda though.

>dsg
cancer.
is there a manuel available? VW dsgs seem to be made of plastic

There is absolutely nothing exciting about this car. It looks like just another modern shitbox, the choice of engines is either a shitty FSI/TSI or a diesel. It's a "people's car" just like Volkswagen, but even more so because it's cheaper.

I prefer the Octavia.

I like how they add some actually useful extras though, like an ice scraper stuck to the inside of the gas cover and an umbrella in the door trim.
It's the little things that set it apart from the rest.

Doesn't come to America so I don't care.

Says who?

People who bought DSG VAGinas and got rid of them after they shat the bad a second time

rumour has it they're bringing back the V6 version.

This is considered a "luxury" car in the murrica

posting glorious video

youtube.com/watch?v=34F1eBvlfTo

They should, those things are fantastic sleepers.

>taking a Skoda to the states to show off to Burgers

>choosing a wrong side steering car

You had one job.

>This is considered a "luxury" car in the murrica
Its a lot like the old Town Car.

>Irish Journalist takes car build for Irish market to the US.

Do you think Europe is one big country? Or are you just without your carer today?

>wrong hand drive
>it's literally called "right hand drive"
lmao burgers

I wouldn't mind one.
Big engine, 4wd, sun roof, deep black, big rims.

But sadly I currently can't even afford the parking costs in my street so I have to live carless.

There are leather seats. Leather or "leather" seats in any car = luxury.

It's really not my friend because it isn't utter shit thrown together with some low budget rubbish bin parts like american "luxury" cars

Well actually you're semi-correct.

The Skodas are thrown together with VAG parts bin parts. But Skoda manages to strain every ounce of value out of the parts, and they don't kid themselves about marketing the car.

The price the car to compete with mid sized 'sedans' but undercut most of them price wise, all the while managing to bundle together an incredible value for money package.

If VW let Skoda play around a bit more, I think VW know that they'd overtake the main brand. But already Skoda have shown they can. Just look at their recent WRC success.

>If VW let Skoda play around a bit more, I think VW know that they'd overtake the main brand.
Skoda was overtaking VW, they had to degrade the quality of Skoda as it was practically the same car, only with slightly older tech and slightly less isolation for like 75% of the price.

Skoda was never successful in WRC.
But yes, I remember VWs CEO getting upset at Skoda for selling their cars too cheap.

Aren't Skodas made from parts of the previous year or twos Volkswagen equivalent?

Sorta. They're put on the newest platforms, but use improved versions(?) of older parts, which ironically tends to make them more reliable than their VW counterparts.

Skoda literally dominated the first half of 2015's WRC2. So much so that VW have actually allocated more funding for the team next season.

Oh, thought you were talking about past WRC championships.

>literally same car
>at literally 2/3rds the price
No wonder Skodas are the best selling cars in Poland. They're often bought by companies which sways the nubers a little bit but it doesn't really matter.

The Octavia shares the Golf's platform while the Superb shares the platform with the Passat.

The best part is the Skodas use the LWB platforms though, so the Octavia is about as spacious as the Passat and the Superb is even more roomy.

It does? Well then the price isn't really that different. Superb costs 86000zł+. The cheapest Golf costs 63000 and the cheapest Jetta costs 71000.

Looks like it's gonna be dated as fuck in 5 years.

But that's still. The exact same car for less money.

It's a bit of a no brainer especially if you're buying fleet cars.

The octavia is pretty much a golf sedan there is no true skoda sister car of the passat since the superb is longer and competes with base executive cars (E class, 5 series, A6)

The Superb competes in the compact executive segment (Passat, 3 Series, C Class, A4, etc), no matter how long it is.

its a czech built vw golf that they are selling a little bit cheaper than a regular vw golf

>its a czech built vw golf that they are selling a little bit cheaper than a regular vw golf
>golf
You might want to get your facts straight first or not talk about things you obviously don't know shit about