>Lexii F variants wiping the floor with AMG and M cars
>Toyota and Lexus SUVs dominating everything
>SF-R on horizon
>Official Soarer returning as LC 500
>new Supra imminent
>new LS imminent
>hybrid LFA Mk.II on deck

How can one company be so based?
Furthermore why do you continue to flip up your nose at Corolla/Camry/Avalon/ES sales when they pay for all this awesome shit?

>that picture
Fuck modern car design.

Simple and elegant vs angry and superfluous.

Stop living in the past.

Stop making us like what we don't like.

the sc looks like a bland bar of soap

Lexus cars are incapable of making my penor stiff.

No boner, no buyer.

Lexus is love, Lexus is life.

Also, Bmw is now a generic car manufacturer...

For me it's Alfa Romeo vs Lexus: two very different brands I love.

Bar of soap is better than a squished jelly bean with razor blades attached to it.

Sc is a melted soap bar with windows.
Just like most cars out of the 90s. Stop being a contrarian. If you were old enough to have opinions in the 90s you would have hated car design then too.

nah it really doesnt

Is it really though?

>F variants wiping the floor with M and AMG
Top fucking kek, who actually believes this?

We've been over this already.

Front ends only good on certain models.

Here is my beef with toyolexus
>the toyobaru should be called the subaru ft. Toyota somewhere. Its lazy on their part
>toyota makes tons of concepts that they dont have the balls to make so why bother
>zero halo car on toyotas end. And the lfa is definitely a halo car. But its so outragiously unattainable by 90% of the world that it eclipses itself. (until the new thing comes out :))
>toyota lineup is the worst lineup ive scene. Its sedans are shit. The rav4 is a shadow of its past.
>its truck and suvs are the only thing toyota makes that is good.
>the main beef is that scion was created. There was no reason for a perfromancs youth brand that sold to older generations and had no performance.

Until they start making actually driver oriented trims on there roadcars and maybe bring back some nameplates that deserve to be remade ill be happy.
People wonder what would happen if apple made a car company. I Dont

I'm of the belief that Toyota doesn't need halo cars. They created an entirely separate brand of halo cars with the LS, the LX, the SC, now the LC, etc.

The LFA being unattainable for the common man doesn't mean shit either. The Veyron is still even more unattainable. That doesn't stop plebs from listing after it because Drake spent 1.5mil on one and let his girl drive it down the block for tampons.

Lexus have been beating the big 3 Germans since the inception of the brand, it's just that brand loyalty gets in the way.

I didn't realize hotcakes was just another name for pancakes till like a month ago

I think its a north/south thing.

From north but movved south and still nobody calls them that so idk what to think

>SF-R

There's no way that car will be made with the specs/price that toyota supposedly leaked.

Even if it was, it would be jdm only

The veyron is not a halo car.
You dont see morons buying golfs because the veyron.

Are you implying people went out and bought corollas because of the LFA?

Exactly how many screws do you have loose?

>squished jelly bean with razor blades attached to it.
idk man that sounds pretty awesome

You're right. The morons are buying Beetles, not Golfs.

Excited for a new LS.

Lexus has a real opportunity to do something nice. And judging by the interior of the LC, the LS will be a nice step up. Current LS has been out for exactly a decade now. It's time.

I like that new one, except for the headlights. Catfish mouth stopped bothering me.

Have to agree with you on that one. Anyone who likes razor blades should be on suicide watch.

How's your neckbeard?

>all those butthurt bimmerfags

Only a filthy, smelly person would find the idea of a soap bar to be appalling.