livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

NAVI

TOP 5 TI

HERE WE GO GENTS

arteezy will never win a ti

YEEEEA BOOOOIII

>mfw people random in ranked

adelaide?

nth for I've always wanted to be Harbinger's slave. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with him after a long battle and slowly polishing his obsidian body, starting at his head and making my way down to his short tail. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other male heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. He sits down and commands me to kneel down and clean his claws one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Sven says. Leviathan licks his lips, Yurnero giggles, and Abaddon glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Harbinger kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already polished his body, but after he gives me a look I realize that he wants me to clean his behind as well. I move behind him and gaze at his muscular ass, surprisingly soft despite him being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my ass, slave", he commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other guys. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Harbinger's butt forced into my mouth. The smell and taste of his sweaty ass causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, slave, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly Sven drags me over the fountain. Now I'm lying beneath Leviathan and Yurnero, who had both taken their clothes off, and were pressing their asses against my member. "No," Harbinger said, "He's mine." He astral-imprisons them and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that he's holding a Mystic Staff, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. His technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside his ass with the force of a hundred megacreeps. He gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure he gets his gear and begins to chuckle. "Your sanity, eclipsed."

Valve won't be satisfied until every hero is floating, barefoot and dual-wielding

Adelaide

>tfw random every game in ranked
>tfw win 80% of games
>tfw teammates always whine and always play like shit or feed while whining more about my random
>tfw i don't have the will to go on and retire from ranked forever
>tfw this was three years ago

Post a better dragon knight.

You can't

sluts can't be knights user

>not realizing the bonus gold is equal to 1 creepwave and is a nice advantage

>1 win away from 5k
BANIC

I'm going to go on a 10 game loss streak i can feel it

>1 creepwave of gold is worth tilting your team because they remember what happened the last time someone randomed in ranked

you deserve to lose desu

i hate the jungle/roamer meme
solo supporting is butts
2/1/2 is objectively better

Is 5k the new 4k? I mean even people from d2g is 5k now a days

What's with Tinker players that they go full fucking tilt after getting caught a couple of times after TP'ing into a creep wave.

Every fucking tinker player goes crazy in the laning stage if they get ganked and dies, they go fucking crazy when they get jumped after pushing a lane. I don't understand.

the jungle/roamer is supposed to be 5 position while the 4 position farms/does what is necessary

dual lanes are good sometimes, i'd rather have solo xp on the off laner and two supports covering safe and mid lane in the vast majority of setups

4k has always been and still is the worst mmr bracket for only the most retarded of idiots
5k is hardly any better in 2016
soon it will be 6k

so i got the golden slark daggers, how long until i can sell them for the earth spirit staff and bane arms?

gaben's greasy fingers slipped when he entered the rarity integer, resulting in additional zeroes added compared to all previous years, sell your slark blades for 50$ or something and buy the others for a dollar apiece

Why does everyone in NA dota intentionally type like a fucking retard?

tfw dotards shittalk league about using 1/1/3/jungle every game
and now they're doing it too

>sell your slark blades for 50$ or something

slark blades are tanking harder than the british pounds sterling

Can somebody just tell me when they are going to add in pitlord, i haven't played in fucking years because I promised myself I wouldnt until the fat fuck was in but this is getting ridiculous.

>1/1/3/jungle

ummmm

this international. they've added so many strings now that they're going to reveal it for the TI all star event, like techies.

I did solo roaming support my last game

got my 4 carries 7 kills in the first 10 minutes and then we just snowballed on to victory

why did they make such a fuss about this "tekees" hero when they were just going to remove him a few months later anyway? i can't even recall what he looked like

1/1/2/jungle
close enough

>Pit Lord added to captain's mode mid-tournament
>teams live or die based on how quickly they can adapt to this sudden shift in the meta
>turns out Pit Lord is shit and has zero impact on anything

techies was a fun-ish meme hero (like dan in street fighter) to play and newfags (reddit) latched onto it to make themselves seem like oldfags and be part of le epik joke

When are you retards fucking killing yourselves already?

This is getting ridiculous.

Just fucking do it already. Seriously.

because he was always a bitch in dota 1, not competitively, but in pubs, because they'd always feed, as well as fuck up the whole match
and they still do whenever they're picked every 50 games or so
and its basically the same way with pit lord, the reason why he's the last to add is because icefrog doesnt know what to do with him

because its funny

Valvebro here. Just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider killing yourselves.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Pitlord and that we should focus on fixing the fps issues that the latest patch broke instead of just putting more compendium goals for you guys to spend money on.

More immortals with broken particles, missing icons and incomplete game breaking cosmetics are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

cuz u a fggt XDD

its a meme you dip

>be on losing streak due to 1 bad teammate each game
>pick roaming support (solo of course)
>get ez firstblood
>identify the trouble teammate early and quarantine his lane
>win the fuck out of the other two lanes while making dosh off the kills
>win the game even though the troublemaker as expected did their best to throw

camp pulling lane babbysitters lose games tbqh
it's truly a honeypot role

Why the chinese and sea players waste all their VIsa attempts instead of waiting for Valve to help?

pulling is to get yourself farm and exp, not to babysit the lane

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

yes fuck this meta
every game i play has safe-mid-off-jung-roam and im always left to be the solo safe/off while still buying wards/bird as shit like sven while still juggling all the blame from roamers about how i didnt kill enemy dual/trilanes enough because they were jerking off in the woods and my dad never truly loved me
fucking valve and their fucking legion quest and their fucking iron talon are ruining my fucking game

a) 1/1/3/1 doesnt even make sense
b) do you really think in a millions-wide playerbase that it's the same people whining about junglers that also talk shit to leaguers about junglers
well probably because hypocrisy but its not gonna be everyone

RtZ LuL XD

because if you win 1 valve tourney you and your whole family for the next 2 generations can live like kings in china and SEA for the rest of their lives

ur life is a meme

>icefrog
reddit is the one balacing the game now

All the more reason to go about the Visa process in a smarter way...

what makes you think it matters if valve "helps"

you think a jewish company has any influence into visas?

who says valve is going to do anything about it when theres basically a week til the international?

Why pull camps when you can just pick a support who can quickly jungle a creep and move on to kill someone?

If you're relying on pull camps you're already getting way too invested in the safelane situation which usually houses the most temperamental useless peruvian on your team
As a solo support you have to triage lanes carefully, cover a lot of ground and make an impact. Not get bogged down contesting pull camps with the offlaner and trying to remedy your safelaner's ongoing attempts to fuck the lane equilibrium while getting dogshit gold/xp in a highly inefficient manner

because most supports can't. though i've been playing a lot of mirana this patch, she's currently too good

>successful solo support
>can jungle

out of all the supports who are good solo CM is basically the only one who can do it and still be useful in the other lanes

Hey dudes, i want to play this game seriosuly but all my friends are epic 2k weed smoker morons!
How do i have fun?

enigma also

>Guy gets ganked multiple times
>"gg i fed you guys won"
>Disconnects

enigma is the worst possible solo support you could have. its even worse than picking jungle LC

CM, Mirana, Lina, Enchantress

It's not perfect but solo supporting is all about making compromises...one support cannot do the work of two heroes

play another game 2bh
Let me sum up what you will get from this game after thousands of hours and save you the trouble.
You'll just remember three or four good games you had, like 10 games where you threw and that wont let you sleep at night and the rest of your losses will be you blaming peruvians/russians for losing. You wont remember most wins at all

>lina
>enchantress
these are god awful solo, both of them need at least 1 item and levels to be useful

>mirana
not as useless solo but still useless as fuck and takes all the big creeps away from your carry and keeps you from stacking while also killing the small creep slow as fuck making you spend less time ganking which was what the guys original point was about

>cm
>useful
Nice meme

useful as in takes 0 farm and doesnt matter if killed while at least providing mana

what if when we reach 20million prize pool valve buys a nuke and nukes peru

So why does the ultra rare laguna blade look a 100 times worse than the regular one?

At 20 mil they donate the money to bernie sanders

because you dont like it

so people dont bitch about spending 500 bucks and not getting an immortal they like

it looks ok i think, i wouldnt call it good but it isnt bad

honestly most of them look really meh i think the only one i really liked was earth spirit

link the fucking previous thread reatard

that's not useful, that's 'is able to occupy a player slot'. a ring of basilius will give me a mana regen aura and won't steal my farm but i wouldn't want one as a support.

Sounds like you just suck at supporting bro

You know you don't have to take big creeps from your own jungle

>kill small creep
>50 gold and barely any xp
>literally missing the entire point of jungling as a support

you are an idiot

why

well thats basically what you are asking for when your team makes someone solo support

How fucking trench are you guys
Like holy shit

>kill a big creep on enemy side of the map
hhuuuuurrrrrrr

>then miss your arrow on the target cause they have their jungle warded and know what your doing
W E W

How do we fix this hero so he's not the worst hero in the game when he's in the game?

Wow holy shit countered by wards why bother doing anything at all but leech xp from your safelaner like a true cucksupport not your fault if your team loses amirite? us useless supports!

You are truly a reddit-tier support my man, why don't you start actually trying to win instead of coasting by

his ultimate has no cooldown

allow him to toggle his passive so it either makes your creeps stronger or weaker

you can control the lane by toggling your passive

Highly underrated comment

Is he right?

I know this is a mod of that other pasta, but OD is a bot. He takes it up the ass and up his cock from TA.

Yes. A trap is not inherently gay nor is finding a trap attractive gay as they're presumably mimicking the female form convincingly and your uncontrollable attraction to the female form is hetero

Sucking dicks is gay because sucking dicks is always gay even if it is a feminine dick

youtube.com/watch?v=by2tXv-O1CY

yep

why did you just ignore my point completely?

his ult is the only useful skill, rework all his other abilities

You don't even have a point you impotent fuccboi

HOLY H*CK I DID IT LADS
5008 MATCH MAKING POINTS
now to quit and never play again

nice shoop

Reminder d2g said tb and techies were shit heroes before and the weeks following release
Reminder tb and techies were actually cancer and had to be nerfed, with tb nerfs on multiple occasions before even making it to CM and nerfs even afterwards

pls r8 my shitposting station guys

Every hero released after TI3 has been way2strong for DOTA 2.

Is he right

Or TI2. Whenever Magnus was released. Release Magnus was broken beyond balls but pros and 'high MMR' pubs were playing ihm fucking safelane farming core or some sh9t

>lc
>way too strong

LUL

release lc was murderballs because of a bug