/sbg/ - Starbound General

It's cold outside. There's no kind of atmosphere edition.

Patch 1.01 is out
playstarbound.com/1-0-1-changelog/
>Devalue material items to fix exploits crafting materials from other materials
>Make Erchius Ghosts immune to lava

Mods:
nexusmods.com/starbound/?

community.playstarbound.com/resources/

steamcommunity.com/app/211820/workshop/

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/resources/assorted-crafting-things.2389/
community.playstarbound.com/resources/super-sbg-race-mod.2858/
community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/
community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/
steamcommunity.com/id/Moosywoosy/
a.uguu.se/PDw2DrkpRO7W.png
a.uguu.se/uvEONGo2iGPr.jpg
starbounder.org/Storage
a.uguu.se/ahEK5T4t1o4N.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xth for Why arent pets deep and complex

Who /access violation/ here

1.0.2 is out already OP

1st for comfy cabins

source?

W-would anyone wanna play Starbound with me?

xth for post more fat snake titties

Any mods?

Who /intelligent/ here?

Not me, two minutes after finding this I fell to my death.;_;

What's the BEST armor setup?

Im working on it , user. Have some patience.

I wonder, If I make a winged variant, will it clash really bad with the clothes, or just bad?

Also slow work cause Im retarded and want to make a pearlescent variant instead of pure white

Meanwhile, can sombody throw some SHIP ship side view sources at me?
Need some reference for the space SHIP ship.

>that retarded UI

Assorted Crafting: community.playstarbound.com/resources/assorted-crafting-things.2389/
Race Mod: community.playstarbound.com/resources/super-sbg-race-mod.2858/
Frackin' Universe: community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/
Xbawks's Character Creator: community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

15 player limit at the moment
upping to 30 hopefully in 7~ hours
cute people only

OP, we have 1.02. Update your post with the latest version next time.

Where do you get platinum in FU?

Is that a modded inventory UI? It has to be.

nth for dead zealots

Rock. Ship. Caveship.

xth for rip in peace minerguy

A few songpacks, Avali/Familiars races, but that's it for the ones that need to sync

>i play the game only to live my furry fantasy

Friendly reminder that if youre playing as something besides human, youre playing the game wrong.

the game is shallow so it doesn't fucking matter

Good hardworking humans put out of work by filthy immigrant bears.

i cant get past the begining where you have to repair your ship. where do i go? what do i need to get and where/how do i get it?

who /spoilertext/ here?

>He doesn't live on a train

No more snake tits user-kun.

Have some dragons instead.

/id?

Jelly boss when

You're not the only one on this shitty rock faggot.

steamcommunity.com/id/Moosywoosy/

How is this mod supposed to work?

a.uguu.se/PDw2DrkpRO7W.png

that's fine, too. Moar.

Remminder that if you play with something that isn't a Human/Apex/Glitch you are a degenerate and degenerates like you belong on a cross

Gonna need a source on that one, I'm partial to dragon ass

Moth people mod when?

I hate the Floran ship but like playing Floran.

That said, I miss the Outpost quests, especially that Floran who wanted human clothes.

What gives the most storage spots for minimal space use?

This is some high quality bait.

Excited. Xth for comfy castles.

HOLY SHIT BE CAREFUL WHO YOU RECRUIT

a.uguu.se/uvEONGo2iGPr.jpg

Give in

>You will never marry a moth girl

Why the fuck did they remove these quests?
Will mods ever restore it?

Never

do you still have to go into the fucking core of the starting planet to be able to fuck off into other planets

Just make a room with locks. And keep that thing at bay in there. Forever.

I'd say nay on the wings user.

>pearlescent

P-please, take your time user-kun..

Pearlescent dragon wives are good shit...

hey evangelist-kun, would you worship Kluex in my personal temple?

Just go down the mines and open every crate you see, then kill the big mother thing for 10 cores.

That shit is too lewd for a PG13 space mining simulator

>not dual wielding the whip and pistol

why?

also holy fuck handguns are such garbage in this game why do they shoot so slow and take so much ammo

The outpost quest are being revamped because they were the original source of progress. They will come back with different rewards and paths, separate from the """""""""""""story""""""""""""". In any case, let's just hope they ware more than just tutorial-like quests.

Pants, Please!

Any mods that add battle-ready pets? Assorted Crafting Things is the only one I know.

I miss this guy and Fatal Circuit. Far more imaginative than the shit like Dreadwing and Shockhopper.

i've researched ways to improve the disposition of my crew, so far this has been most effective

That's the stuff.

Nobody?

When you mod it in so Chucklefuck can steal the idea for their own.

how is this bait?
Florans are Spearchucker Niggers
Hylotl are Weeabos
Novakids aren't even alive technically, they just exist via meme magic

Apex are the god tier, Humans and Glitches are Good tier
anything else is shit and must be purged

I am no longer worthy. My purity is gone. An angel has lost his wings.

Bone Dragon and Nox aren't bad, though. Dreadwing's been around since the very start, it was the UFO you summoned first. It'll never leave, thing's a staple by now.

they should bring back all the old bosses, though it sounds like bone dragon got added
have the jelly be unlocked after getting a bunch of cooking recipes and fatal circuit after unlocking atomic furnace or wiring station

aesthetics

also once i beat the game and got everything i wanted i just spawned in that revolver, and it on hit kills everything shy of ice/fire planet monsters

Glad to hear you have good taste user!

Does anyone know where to get the greaves for the Valorous set? I can't seem to find them on the ocean planet mission.

the racial storage lockers are probably the best in vanilla

> anyone knows where the code for playing animations is?

So after attempting to add new emotes, the game loads however now none of the emotes work. If I could fine the code that controls the emotes I might be able to fix it.

But Dreadwing was always there since Day One. I kinda miss the opd brain in a jar boss, even if that's basically where Shockhopper came from. Among other bosses. And we're suppose to get a boss that comes from the Fossils collected in the future, too.

You know it, bud.

still up?
ahm cummin

>teleport to ship
>qt floran immediately waves her arms in the air and yells
either shes a fangirl or retarded
possibly both

Rabbits do not wear pants, don't be silly.

Also I got over 20 of these fragments, wut am I supposed to do with them? nothing on the ship.
>shove em up your ass
besides that
you should totally post more. It's gud

Man, fuck Nox and her stupid hair. Bone Dragon is fine, since it is actually fun in context (Defending a "castle"), and I remember Dreadwing from day one, including the old dirt and arrow cheesing.

I just hate that they removed Fatal Circuit for that stupid penguin robot, and they took out Jelly Boss altogether.

But Kluex said monkey machines are pure evil. Won't a rock have the same effect?

This game would be so much better with idle animations

You need them to activate the outpost portal, fampai.

How do you guys handle food storage in vanilla? I have enough to fill 9 1/2 fridges, mostly because I always use raw produce before storing it. But on a ship, that many fridges is really difficult to place well, and a whole section dedicated to food storage is hard to work with, too. I'd get the food stacking mod, but I don't think sytes uses it.

starbounder.org/Storage
Sort by efficiency. Flat/Tall locker are rated 4.5 but only store 9. Ship storage lockers are 4, store 48.

Shiplocker is the best at 64 but can't be built.

I have a spot on my ship that grows potatoes.
I eat all the potatoes.

To dragon-user:

Is this you on the daily basis?

Open gateway, it's to the left of the teleport landing spot.

But this was in the game in early beta, then they removed it.

Whats the best way of making money fast now?

I found this way, but I bet there's probably something better.

Wheat, rice. Don't spoil and can be cooked for food as needed.

Actually I think I could boost the playercount up to 60, this was actually an insanely good change.

Bravo, chuckles.

The answer is rice.
Uncooked rice stacks and doesn't spoil. Cook a few at a time on a campfire. Or do the same with potatoes. They don't stack, though.

What do you need that much food for, anyways?

You can go to the penguin that upgrades weapons at the outpost and buy a worm for 100 credits that sells for 500. You could probably just run back and forth a make a ton of money.

Thanks..figures I'd go right and head the wrong way when there's only two directions to pick from

That's effectively turning 1 coal into like 8 pixels, user. Pretty fucking shitty trade overall, considering

The list doesn't seem to calculate bulk storage for efficiency.

For example, the chests all have a high efficiency rating, but you can't stack them, so if you want to have more than one row of chests, you have to take up space by putting a platform on top of them, increasing the amount of space required to use them.

It's the result of cooking every single recipe through using a greenhouse to collect all the ingredients. Then it was just cooking for the sake of cooking.

Farming is the only way to make lots of pixels fast

If by 'Step' you mean sit, then sure.

a.uguu.se/ahEK5T4t1o4N.jpg

Why not both?

I only keep two fridges full of ingredients and do quick hunting runs for meat before doing anything. I cook around 8-10 different foods and it usually lasts me two trips on a planet. I have a couple chocolate bars and like 30 mushrooms as backup just in case but I never really have to touch em. I don't know why people need like 10 fridges and other crazy shit like that.