Shoes thread?

Shoes thread?
What does Veeky Forums like to wear while driving?

Pic related

Hahahahahaha

Flip flops

Still trying to find a good pair.

>tfw every shoe is either ugly as shit or has wedged 'running' soles

I just want a flat bottom, breathable, suede shoe that doesn't look like ass... Closest I've found is my Common Projects but those don't breath at all being full leather so my feet start to burn up under any amount of heated driving.

>guyz look at my SI badge I'm so cool lmao xddd

My shoes from 7th grade. They are so fucking busted since they are a decade old butI still love them to hell. They are light,comfy and sensitive to touch.

I want a pair of those addidas. They outta complete my track suit well. They comfy for everyday casual use?

I used them for everyday casual, pretty comfy. They didn't start to fall apart on me for at least a couple years. I have some DCs now and was too lazy to update my pic from the last time this thread was made.

this or barefoot

the evo is too fast to wear anything that might even remotely be slippery

Red wings. Truck shoes, and race shoes

Good to know, i would wear converse but they would only last a year. And im pretty tired of converse, ive been pushing my current ones for teo years now

Broken-in canvas sneakers with bare feet, maximum comfy.

>Civic Si

With a transmission that shitty it doesn't matter what you wear, it's going to shift like garbage.

>that shallow, weak gear placement
>no discernible lock
>feels like shifting with a soft dick

Just wear vans you dumb cunt

I like driving barefoot

Good job getting your Si badge into the photo, OP.

I like your bass.

not op but a honda transmission does exactly what it should its easy to shift for daily driving, if you hate on that then youre expecting too much from a civic

t.someone who has never shifted a Mazda transmission

the solid clunk and lock of each gear is so satisfying, I imagine it's how you feel after making love to your boyfriend

casual

and professional

Thanks senpai. I can't get a good.pic of it right now, but I'll take.one later

Janowskis stronk

this

a well broken in pair for casual hooning or a crisp white ones if going out to socialize

My feet are fuckoff wide so I wear gaudy DC high tops. I wish they weren't high tops but it's all I could find at local retailers.

confirmed for 17 year old swagfag

Samba's are the only way to go, desu.

This thread reminds me I need to get some new shoes.

I have no doubts of your knowledge of soft dicks, but otherwise I think your post is a farce.

Well it's only soft until your mum comes over, then she makes it hard.

Then I fuck her.

I fuck your mum.

:^)

Me too. Both of my Dr. Scholls walkers are on the verge of breaking in half.

A mix
>tfw my Cole Haans still have blood on them from when I got stabbed
>tfw none of my other shoes are that good for driving
Between my Iron Rangers, various Cole Haan shoes and boots, they're the only pair of shoes I can comfortably heel-toe in.

I'm thinking of buying a few pairs of flyknits.

I have some flyknits, great upper, sole wore out really fast though, I only used them for races and got maybe 150 miles out of them. From your other shoe choices it sounds like you mostly just walk around the Castro though so they may last awhile.

>implying there's anything wrong with Red Wings, Salvatore Ferragamo, Merrells, or Cole Haans

I want a comfy training shoe that I can both use when hooning on backroads, and for going to the gym.

Also, what the fuck is the Castro?

He means Castro street in San Fran. It's full of homosexuals.

He's calling you a delicate faggot.

>tfw when size 14 and the biggest size stores usually keep stocked are 13s and 12s
>wearing vans past middle school

The only time you can catch me wearing Ferrari Pumas, is in my Miata.

I went there last summer, As a Midwesterner I was absolutely dumbfounded. I've never seen so many gay people at once. The streets were just completely crowded with gay men, not a single woman to be found.. I was glad I was inside a car 2bh

big puffy DC's and a full face motorcycle helmet is a hot look for skinny chicks on sport bikes because it gives them the proportions of a Bratz doll.
>you're prolly a douche tho

Left for going to uni
right for going to work

get yourself tested for AIDS, you might have breathed it in

Ayeee what's up op?

Nothing.

This man right here knows whats up.

Literally the best feeling in the world having those sweet clutch pedal vibrations go through your foot.

is that you howtobasic? you gonna make a how to drive manual video?

Splendid

No, just some Australian guy.

Htb is austrailian friend

I may be gay, but I'd never step foot in San Fran. I like not having AIDS and not stepping in human shit.

I'm the opposite of a delicate faggot. Ex-11B, live on the land, building my own home from the ground-up.

That's either a tiny car, you have giant feet, or both.

Driving barefoot is pretty fun sometimes

Happy?
Pretty sure you would recognize the car either way

barefoot drivers kill yourselves

Driving moccasin master-race. Clarks, Gucci, Bass and Allen Edmonds can play too.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy always dressed the guys up in driving moccasins.

My feet smell like freedom

Usually skate shoes or shoes that have a really thin sole. Driving in anything else like my work shoes or boots was shit since I couldn't feel the pedals through them like I can with thin shoes.

Supra Vaiders

>no new balance
wtf lads, do you even dagumi?

They tend to look good, be comfy, and provide great pedal-feel for driving so I'm not going to let the gays ruin nice shoes for me.

I wear lacoste when going out and fuck if I remember brand shoes otherwise.

New Balance means huge faggot in white people.

mein negro

for comfort on long trips (and because I mostly drive auto) I'll take my shoes off and drive in socks/barefoot so I can get a good feel on the petals. If you played futbol for a while you'd understand what I mean, to get a good touch on your feet. Burgers just wouldn't get it :^)

Yus

>the comfy feels of driving barefoot and feeling the heat from the firewall/transmission tunnel

I fuckin hate the angle at which you took this pic.

Holy shit
>chucks
>civic si
>cutesy-utesy angle

Into the trash you go

There's nothing wrong with chucks or civics

I really wished they kept bigger shoes in stock though

>chucks
Hipster as fuck unless you're in a gym

Inb4 kekkkk lebrons lol looks at the dindu xDD

Comfortable
Durable (basketball shoes)
Breathable (hardened mesh )
On sale 99 from $200

>hard glossy plastic
>sweaty feet
>red glow gauges

What is the opposite of comfy? Maybe uncomfortable

Anything really, as long as the sole isn't too rigid.
I fucking hate these things, can't feel pedals right.

I actually used sandpaper on some of my boots to make them more soft. Works pretty well.

>shoes that have been worn as sneakers since the 1920s
>hipster

>all the posts are of baby canvas sneakers hillbilly boots and jokes about no shoes

Color me surprised does anyone here even own a pair of real shoes? Don't answer

Came here to say this, fuck driving in boots.

get the pegasus 34's

Cheapest running shoes I could find.

Maybe it was the snapchat/girl angle which he took the picture at

Whatever the city issues me.

I see those shoes everywhere but what are they called exactly? Are those Converts?

I'm wearing Nike Airs and they're seriously comfy and good for pedaling while keeping my feet cool but I need new ones as they're falling apart and want something more decent.

I'm going full meme so it'll be either white and black NBs or black and white chucks.

There was an article on Road&Track about the importance of driving shoes, all of the mentioned shoes were listed as good driving shoes.

Are those GATS?

Are you all Female Insideā„¢?

nice bait m8

Nike sandals with nike socks
>this triggers walmart sperg lords

Comfy af
>inb4 you don't have a boat

>haven't driven a car with a manual gearbox in years
>uni lyfe so I ride a CVT scooter (inner city lyfe yo)
>ring up me dad and ask him if I can take his E-Class around the block since it has a manual and I don't want to forget how2manual
>"Sure son, come over"
>take the (long distance travel) bus to the old city
>obviously I rode my scooter to the main bus station since it's on the other side of town, so I'm wearing my biker boots on arrival (muh ankles)
>get into the E-Class Wagon (shit is SO cash)
>I shift like absolute garbage, shoes 2rectangular
>dad complains so much he takes a turn 'showing me how it really works'
>i get annoyed enough to take the damn boots off while he's cruising around the block
>shifting so easy now in just socks
>butter smooth shifts for years
>leave the boots in the back and drive us home

Motorbike shoes =! Car shoes

Dickies and Timberland are for niggers.

>Ariat for when you care more about the product, then the fashion statement.

>boots made to stabilize your ankle and feet in the event of a crash and articulate in a specific way
>not car shoes
no shit

>tfw had my first car for exactly a year now
>98 XJ, with 140k
>love it to death, my first wrenching experience was fixing the brakes so I wouldnt die
>terrified of crashing/losing it especially to something you dont have control over, as retarded as getting rear ended
>dont even want to drive it as much anymore
:/