Lifted Truck Thread

ITT: poorly attempted shitposts

ITT: Poorfags who can't into portal axles

>inb4 some fag who is butthurt about lifted trucks dumps pics of miatas and accuses everybody else of being mad,triggered, cucks etc, yet refuses to admit that they are just being too autistic to ignore the thread

Choosing simpler and more cost effective ways of doing things doesn't make you poor, it makes you smart. Portal axles are often of little advantage in real world use and unimogs are too large for most uses.

>of little advantage in real world use

I know, that's why I posted it in this thread

Even the shitty generic cencal trucks perform decently in the dunes, which are usually the areas where they are most popular.

The big 1 tons with fuckhuge lifts that armchair offroaders think of as entirely useless are great in mud with the right gearing and tires.

>great in mud with the right gearing and tires

Soooo, just like an unlifted truck?

Try stuffing 44" v treads under your stock Ranger and let me know how it goes when the mud is level with the top of the tires.

>b...b....but my friend with a 2wd ranger on 31" all terrains said he pulled out a bro truck on 35" mud terrains, so that automatically makes smaller tires better

How does Veeky Forums feel about 325/50r22 tires? I want 22x12s but can't fit 37s so I'm getting 35s. The sidewall isn't optimal but 35s have more sidewall than I want with 20s.

Pic related, 325/50r22s on 22x12s

lifted trucks are for cucks

sage

Look how angry I am now mate

>22 inch wheels
>lift kit made for off-roading
>low profile tires

How many mall parking lots have you conquered?

>tfw no mog
why even live

>rims on a lifted truck
fucking kill yourself that is disgusting

inch wheels
yep
>>lift kit made for off-roading
Surprisingly, if you looked at the structure of the phrase "lift kit", you can infer that it isn't for off-roading, but instead for lifting the vehicle.
>>low profile tires
13" of total sidewall doesn't sound low profile to me, I don't see why it's an issue to you.

>>rims on a lifted truck
wheels*

bear witness to your Brotruck King

Not a single Rigid LED bar... I don't think so peasant.

Well it's owned by someone on Veeky Forums so by default it's the Veeky Forums brotruck king

you were saying?

It's rims you cuck

I never said you were angry, I said you were autistic because you can't help but to post in a thread about things you don't like. I could have said weak minded, ignorant, or even stupid, but I would not say angry or mad. That's what you accuse others of being, when in reality they are just fed up by your childish behavior.
>pic very related

>this mad

top kek

lifted trucks are for cucks, deal with it

not even for off road toys?

That's a picture for ants of IFS user, not a portal axle.

except real rock crawlers do it better

Most DIY Portal axles are done with second hand H1 portal boxes.

/k/ here, i like all terrain battle vehicles but how do you figure out who's a brotrucker and who's an overcompensating redneck?
Srs question guys

Generally it's the Confederate flag that defines them, based on my experiences.

You've oversimplified it.

There's also legit 4x4 rednecks, just trying to fit in rednecks, overcompensating brotruckers, just trying to fit in brotruckers, showtruckers, redneck showtruckers, trail trucks, mud trucks, beach trucks, SEMA trucks, wannabe SEMA trucks, etc.

Huge variety of trucks and a huge variety of people that own them.

>resorting to calling someone Mad
Gee, didn't see that one coming.
Please see

more like "lifted cuck". amirite?

No.

How bout

>just likes lifted trucks

And what of the people that don't particularly like them but see utility in them? It's far too complex to simplify to such a level, especially considering there's no need to.

So a cuck xD

Of course there ain't no need to, but stupid fucks on this board can't understand that. Everything got to go in a box with some kind of label on it.

Oh my god he touched the line!!! The bastard!

CCLB wasn't going to fit in a single spot regardless and there's tons of open spots around him.

He's over the line but not enough to make the spot unusable.

Stop looking for artificial problems to complain about.

Fuck outta here with your common sense

those flaps are horrible

They're a requirement in some states

Is there anything shittier and gayer than doing a straight body lift on a truck?

Haven't seen flaps like that since I fucked ur mum.

Isn't the owner of this thing some longhaired neckbeard furfag?

>He's over the line but not enough to make the spot unusable.

orly.png

Hey you got something on your nose there

I've seen the truck a million times, I really would like to see the owner.

Not sure why people would complain, his vehicle is too long to fit properly in a single space. Therefore, he needs two spaces to park his truck. What's the big deal, it would be the same if he was pulling a trailer or something.

Now, if he'd parked like some fuckdouche on an angle and taken up 3-4 spots, that's a different story. But he didn't. I don't like lifted truck fags any more than the next decent person, but he isn't being more of a faggot than he needs to be with his micropenis compensator.

I'm not even mad about this.

Shit, he even has flaps installed.

Just sold my old mazda b2500 and got a motorcycle. Driving my F250 more while the weather is meh.
>feelsgoodman

Most states require them along with fender flares that are as wide as the tire. Some states just don't enforce it.