/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

About time we had a Bella edition edition

Previous: >INDIVISIBLE STUFF

>NEWS FEEDS
Skullgirls mobile announced
hiddenvariable.com/skullgirls/
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade is out! Comes with voiced story mode, challenges, trials and survival mode!
Official Website: indivisiblegame.com/index.php?page=0
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g/feed?&ab_channel=IndivisibleRPG

>LATEST NEWS
Anime Expo Videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=eL_fpc8MYRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3couJh8tA0g

>SKULLGIRLS STUFF

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT INFINITE COMBOS, WATCH THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=iKsyy_RhN_4
>FOR NEW PLAYERS:
Combos to get you started: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/general-bnb-compendium.4072/
New to Fighting Games: pastebin.com/hnvQMbXz

Skullgirls Info: wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides/

>FAQ AND OTHER INFO:
FAQ: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-faq-updated-to-not-be-ancient.386/
Steam Chart: steamcharts.com/app/245170
/sgg/ album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip

>FORUMS:
Official Skullgirls Forum: skullheart.com
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/SaltCrossPuns
For Australians: steamcommunity.com/groups/SGAUTZ
Skullheart IRC: client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#skullgirls&server=irc.mizuumi.net '

>GAME UPDATES: (Game is done being updated but we can keep this I guess)
Live Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/245170/announcements/
Beta Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/208610/announcements/

>OFFICIAL MERCH:
EightySixed: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
Sanshee: sanshee.com/

>OFFICIAL STREAMS:
Lab Zero (Random), Salty! or Rebel Up (Fridays), Saturday Night Salt
skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?streams

So apparently there was a email that went out and we get a glimpse of Dhar's boss

That was in the latest update.

Go to a tournament

>Doesn't specify
Go to CEOtaku.

I'll see you there!

what a gaudy motherfucker

>tfw finally finished the general tutorials
feels good man

I still suck (it took me like 30-45 mins to nail that last fucking Parasoul combo) but I can feel myself getting better at the game and I'm enjoying it a lot

Is it useful to play through all of the character-specific tutorials or should I just play the ones for the characters I'm actually focusing on?

Defend the North is actually this weekend for anyone wanting to go to NY area. Has an extra pot bonus for SG. I can't go to that, but I hope they have a good turnout.

Do all of the character tutorials at the very least to understand what sorts of tools they have at their disposal for when you have to fight against them.

I think a lot of people are bailing on that one, but there should still be a decent amount.
SG was just shifted to side game tournament as of today I believe, so it's like why support it.

Take Your Level 3 Projectile to Work Day

Will do. On Parasoul's now.

When it tells me that I have to hold in a direction and then input the other direction plus an attack like with Cerebella's rushing attack or Parasoul's napalm gun/trigger, how long do I need to hold for? It seems that it has to be a pretty significant amount of time or else it won't work, unless I'm doing it wrong.

It's about 1 full second.

35F.
583.3ms.

Oops, it's 30F.
So ~500ms.

Half a second.

It isn't that long, like a half second of charging, and as a bonus you can actually hold down back while doing other moves. Parasoul can hold down back as she's doing the two hits of her sHP, and then tap forward + LP to fire a Napalm Shot and it'll confirm. You can do the same thing with holding down Crouch during sHP and tapping up + HK for Napalm Pillar > Silent Scope

Cerebella can use charged Tumbling Run commands for many combos. Runstops allow you to stuff another chain into a combo like Squigly's stance canceling. If you're midscreen, you can do cLK > cMP > sHP > Kanchou and it'll connect. You can hold down back while you hit sHP and perform Pummel Horse immediately after. Watch the inputs at the left side to get the gist of it. You don't have to know how to do this kind of stuff right now but just to get an idea for the timing.

Wrong again I'm now 100% certain it's 35F after testing it myself.
Never trust things online.

What's interesting is that the first frame you input back doesn't count towards the charge.
So you have to actually hold backwards for 36F before doing the other direction + button.

Mystery Solved.

And here's another dumb webm.

Aw, well that might can it for next year huh? I know some people weren't even sure if they should go to it in the first place, so they were watching to see how it was handled this year.

Hopefully all of the tournaments are handled well and respectfully.

There's much better tournaments for SG than DTN.
CEOtaku and GUTS should be a blast.

Don't forget these dudes.
The spinning head's got some dope looking moves,
including a psycho crusher!

You are nice people. Thanks for confirming.

Shit, that's good to know. I'll keep it in mind for later.

So in the tutorial it mentions that for Parasoul's firing squad blockbuster she can use Egret Call, which requires it to be held backwards, and keep moving around while they fire. Can I just hold back during the intro animation for the blockbuster and then activate it as soon as the actual attack starts?

>Can I just hold back during the intro animation for the blockbuster and then activate it as soon as the actual attack starts?
Yup! That's exactly what you do.

Yes, but it's not a good idea.
You can counter super Parasoul's level 3 with your own super, and if she cancels immediately without thinking it ends the invincibility as soon as she cancels.

Wait to see if the opponent is blocking or using a reversal before you cancel.

nice job user!
yeah, like others said, do the other tuts just to get a feel for the other moves.

I also recommend going back and doing some of the tuts you had the most trouble with again, until they feel more natural, especially the ones about defensive maneuvers.
that should help warm you up to the kind of grinding you'll need to do with your chosen characters in practice mode.

really the tuts should start to feel pretty easy for you by the time you're ready to rock n roll.

wow, blade already gets fanart!

do we have any more thoranis?

Think we'll ever get those finisher moves and super forms in Skullgirls Mobile?

He makes me think of like a MMX boss.
Sigmafar.

Yeah I was hoping for at least a Beast Samson attack or Peacock's Train super.

I don't think we'll be seeing anything for Squigly in their first "season" though, since it's pre-Skullgirl and all.

I wish, her breasts just look so magnificent.

slim filia and tall peacock were nice.

pic non related

Not too big, not too small. Just perfectly proportioned.

I know, so full and shapely. Nice and big but not overly, look so fun to play with. Just like Valentine, I bet they're both E cups.

Plus, lots of nutritious milk.

Someone forgot to block low.

>Plus, lots of nutritious milk
YES! Oh please yes! Thorani was made for drinking from they look so yummy.
whelp, know what I'm gonna think of tonight

More thorani!
She looks so sexy in this one, love the model air she has going on
her boobs and hair look so sexy too

Hey Hey Hey, STAY OUTTA MY CHURCH!!!

I fucking love these kind of wierd crossover arts

I hope Thorani is in the next demo. Then her fanart would skyrocket.

Time for slut edition?

>Cerebella
>slut

Choose one.

I can't, she is already a slut

You are the slut user.

Oh god dat thoranass. This woman was built for sex and nourishment

Your parents must be proud of you guys, damn.

Why doesnt ajna just shoot all the demons with a gun

I just talked to my mom and she said she was very proud of me and my life.

In fact she was so proud she cried and continued to cry until early in the morning.

anyone got a insect vibe out of this guy?

>the pot calling the kettle black
Not really doing yourself any favor by shooting yourself in the foot while trying to throw out an ill-conceived ad-hominem insult equivalent to that of a shitpost made by a child.

You might as well be targeting Veeky Forums as a whole, Veeky Forums and yourself being no exception.

Which one has the tastiest breaths milk yoghurt, the pot or the kettle?

I want to wrap my arms around Double's curvy waist and hug her.

I want to feed on the warm milk of the Great Mother.

>Which one has the tastiest breaths milk yoghurt

How horrifying. Go retake your elementary language courses already. You're only hurting yourself in the long run.

Reading hasn't been one your strong points either, apparently. Might want to brush up on that too while you're at it. Make your parents proud by at least properly learning the language that you're trying to shitpost in, and stop projecting your own issues.

If only she looked like that all the time. Her natural form is too cute to want to hug.

What's with all the milk talk?

milk talk is nothing new.
some people here even want double's milk
which sounds like the scariest shit ever

>implying you wouldn't want juicy milk straight from the goddess Mother

Nah, it was a counterhit and Bella's lv3 connects after sHP. Not sure what was going on with Squigly's sprite, probably some online silliness.

damn right I don't! you've seen the Thing right?
that stuff will just crawl around in your body forever,
until one day she sends it bursting through your arteries
and tearing your brain to shreds

cuz guns aren't as cool as exploding arrows!

>brown person
>villain

UH OH

PANIC

PANIC

THIS FRIDAY

sweet

Squiggly tried to attack Bella when she saw her super hit. Must have not noticed she was doing the level 3 and got knocked low.

/POL/'S GONNA FREAK

That poster looks neat

maybe with their powers, Aeon and Venus can make it canon

sweet!

more

Post grown up Umbrella

>tumblr adam

better

I want to ___be Ajna

Good plan.

no doubt

lewd