Why shouldn't I get this?

Why shouldn't I get this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IQ-QuMPn5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not a Cadillac
Also FWD

holy fuck, that car looks tall as fuck for a normal sedan.

These, but you should still probably get it. I think they look dope, and we're all anonymous, so there's a chance I could be admiring your car some day.

Go for it OP

its fucking huge, if you have a dedicated spot then go for it but if you valet it expect another car to tear the bumper off, pretty aure those come with the econoost 4 so its a huge barge with a tiny engine pretty much a mom mobile but it does look nice i guess

>modern car design
Where we're going we won't need windows.

I like how the grille and lights resemble wings

I don't like how fucking tiny the windows are but the slightly parabolic lines are neat.

>Facelift looks way nicer and comes with 400hp and the awd system from the Focus RS
>Fusion Titanium is just as nice inside.

>American
>modern American design
That alone should make you want to burn it, not buy it

Its ugly and will be worth nothing in 5 years.

Go for it OP. The MKZ looks nice, both the current one and the new facelift. Rear in particular is one of the nicest on any car. Bonus if you get it with the trick sliding roof.

The refresh by comparison looks pretty anonymous. Sort'a like a Jag, but then the new Jags also look really anonymous.

Go for it get the hybrid model though. It's just for getting places after all.

This buy a Toyota econobox instead OP

The 400hp twin turbo v6 w/ the RS AWD system comes in at $42k on Lincoln's website.

Is there anything that even comes close, bang for buck, if you want a classy performance sedan? (i.e. not a hot hatch or coupe)

>huge barge

It's literally a dressed up Fusion you stupid twat

When the roof is open it looks really garish and showy like a Pontiac with a lot of glass visibly sticking off of your roof If you're into that sort of thing then go for it

It's one of the worst in the class. Just get a Jaguar XE, Lexus IS350, or a Cadillac ATS.

buy it and become an uber driver

youtube.com/watch?v=-IQ-QuMPn5M

The MKZ is quite a bit larger than the ATS or IS (dunno about the XE)

>fwd biased awd
>performance
Pick one.

Get a used Lexus LS. V8 and rwd the way God intended.

AFAIK it's the same AWD system from the Focus RS. So torque vectoring, and can send most of the power to the rear as needed.

Don't think they've shipped yet though.

>torque vectoring

Is it true torque vectoring at the diff, or is it "torque vectoring" by way of the brakes?

Real for the rear wheels, a la the Focus.

Then get a TLX or Q50. Those are better for the price. If price is a non-issue, then the 5 series, GS, or E-class are all better bets.

Fuck the TLX, get the 2010 TL Type SH AWD with the 6speed manual and the J37

The 400hp tt v6 AWD Q50 is nearly $10k more than the MKZ with the same specs. Why?

...looking at the websites, about $7k more for the Infiniti, although you can get the Infiniti in RWD and save two grand.

The Lincoln also had more torque (400 vs. 350), although it's also about 200 pounds heavier.

Taurus sho. The 2013 facelift can be had for mid 20s and you get a solid deal. Same engine too (tt v6)

No, the SHO engine is the 3.5 twin turbo, the engine in the new MKZ is the 3.0 TT based off the 2.7 twin turbo in the F150

The SHO makes quite a bit less power than the MKZ (365hp vs. 400hp, and 50 less torques), and the price is just barely lower than the Lincoln (new MSRP).

Value for money with the hot MKZ is just nuts.