Vindictus

Delia Reveal Trailer: [YouTube] Vindictus: Delia Reveal (embed)
Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army raid event: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15077/royal-army-raid-event-3

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU
en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?BoardIDX=3556&PART=/News/Notice
forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548710-Notice-Tir-coins-discontinuation
forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548718-TIR-Coins-are-being-REMOVED!-SUPPORT-to-keep-NX-SELLING-LEGAL!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Delia Reveal Trailer: [YouTube] Vindictus: Delia Reveal (embed)

Almost

Delia doesn't reveal enough

Zenith needs to have no cooldown

i genuinely cannot tell these whores apart

Oh

youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU

from left to right
Vella
Delia
Evie?
Fiona
Lynn
Arisha

What do you guys do with blue essences?

I'd switch Delia with Arisha, Delia's boobs aren't that big

Feed them to the pyromaniac for 12 AP.

give them to my waifu Diannan

gather them onto one character, look at the pages of zero oranges, cry, and quit

>Premium Enchant expires in 90 days
>Lube expires in 30 days
>+3 coupon expires in 15 days
What fucking meme is this. How am I supposed to plan around all this

Do S3 everyday and never get an orange weapon drop.
Buy a level 80 weapon the day something is about to expire and dump everything on it.
Get an orange drop your first S3 run.
Sell it at a deflated price.

is it just me or is Kai an awful fucking character
poor as shit survival with 0 fucking damage
am I just doing something horribly wrong? Bow is fucking boring as shit and for masochists so I haven't played it since level 25

>poor as shit survival
>0 fucking damage
>Kai

Bow is boring as shit though

>am I just doing something horribly wrong?

Maybe use your smashes every once in a while.

My shitty peashotter is the right level and shitting out MAD 50 damage bolts
the only time I ever actually do any fucking damage is in the first few bolts of an armed and dangerous mag but that's about 1/8 of the time of play
Massive impact has like a 3 minute cooldown too

>only ever using regular shots and massive impact

No wonder you're shit.

She's even holding her focus.

I'd like to hold her focus.

epic strawman my friend
All his other skills are shit too
Hollow shot requires you to constantly stay in melee range of the boss to use effectively and that with your reduced FoV when shooting makes it impossible to see attacks coming
Hunting party is useless
Perforate is ass
Six shooter is almost acceptable but costs a shitload of SP
Bolt Storm is flat out fucking useless in solo

kai pls go and stay go
you dont even play the same video game as the rest of classes

multicore boats work yet, or still broken as fuck?

trust me lad, I want to go and stay go too but this character is the closest I have to 75
doing less fucking damage than a Karok with a level 40 pillar makes me want to kill myself

Oh I feel you there son. I came back on Staff Evie in the same situation and it was even more boring than when it was a magic arrow spamming piece of shit.

Ranged classes were a mistake.

Evie is cute and cool and not ranged

How does compositing work? I've been gone for quite a while.

Let's say I have a +10 weapon with orange essence and purple parts, will the enhance reset if i replace all of those purples with oranges?

Only if you were to change the main component, but if it's already orange, there's no need.

You can replace the secondary parts and nothing will change.

I see, thanks.

>disassemble blue regina feathers and whatnot
>open one of those pouches you get from getting rid of 5 of them
>orange shard

wtf no way you can get orange shards?

Where do I trade in these remnants? I can't see it on the seal shop.

I feel like this topic comes up at least once a day in here.
Yes you can get orange shards
You trade the shards at the same girl you dismantled them at. click shop/trade

>tfw you LOVE Vindictus and really wants to play it for real, but you don't live on a country that has support for it, and proxying means so much lag that multiplayer is unbearable

why live?

>raids in colhen
>dismantling in roch

s3 raids are in rocheste too

>Videk is in malina to use element stones
>No expertise stands in Malina to make element stones

>Enzo lives in Malina
>you have to see him frequently
>the mailbox is way the hell outside the inn, with no one inside the inn who opens it for you

So at some point is it going to be revealed that Malina is actually hell?

>Last thread died

It's over bois.

Over 750 post

Post your Delia if you have one.

For those that are curious, the rate of oranges out of those pouches I would guess is 1/80. Don't bother opening those pouches until you have at least 50 of them.

go to the old mage at roch and his sex slave cock craving slut will let you trade

Ulchas did nothing wrong.

>sex slave cock craving slut
wew

>clover disappears tomorrow
It was fun, time to go back to being ded.

delia reminds me of an av actress

They really need to reorganize Malina. Add expertise stands around town, put a mailbox in the inn, and add the market to boats.

en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?BoardIDX=3556&PART=/News/Notice

JUST

Oh god I am so sorry.

Don't be, if anything it only angers the goldbuyers on EU that you can laugh at

forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548710-Notice-Tir-coins-discontinuation

god Skellington looks so shitty. I don't wanna leave my 60 weaponfu

>forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548710-Notice-Tir-coins-discontinuation
>this entire thread

holy shit eucucks screaming like children

Is Lann still the most skillbased character, I always felt so naked playing him

And here I was hoping that NA would be getting TIR coins someday.

Also, this points to the death of the game, doesn't it? Mergind servers like this, making players far away from each other play with ungodly latency...

GOLDBUYER ANGRY
forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548718-TIR-Coins-are-being-REMOVED!-SUPPORT-to-keep-NX-SELLING-LEGAL!

Ignoring the possibility that lots of EU people will quit over this they should still be able to play together same as now, just with NA also being available, if inadvisable

CLIENTS
NOT
SERVERS
you fucking moron

I read a lot of times that farming fruitful for valor es is really good but i did that mission 20 times now and didnt get anything. just what the hell is the droprate in this? yes i did it on hero.

So what next? Are they going to take away EU's permanent shared storage too?

I've done it 10 times in the past 2 days and got 2 scrolls, I'm not sure if that's unusally lucky or not though

I got a lot of luck currently too, from Delia and events and stuff + free VVIP from alienware+ divine blessing stones i robbed from my other characters+coupons using shared storage so I get a ton of extra items

God damn, I really miss the old layout of the site. It brings back memories even though it wasn't all that long ago.

Fuck that whole awful attempt at a rebranding, the new logo still looks bad.

>noooo all Western Vindictus will D I E because of a change in a literal who server
wew lad these tears

Yeah, no, the new logo has a retarded 'I', but the new layout and font choice is 100 times more readable.

>arisha's asds ruin blade has new animation
when did they do this?

what is it? I don't want to pull up arisha

>Rosecrush gives F R E E +20 AS
Welp I shouldn't have neglected stripping for so long

I've heard from some EUfags that TIR coins are actually pretty limited in what you can buy with them and aren't that much better than the AP shop NA got.

Also it's just a service update, which actually indicates Nexon EU is dying, not just Vindi.

good job now you're as fast as a sword fiona with zero attackspeed

Didn't EU get the AP shop a little while ago?

>baaw if I can't do the highest smash every single time the character is slow
the AS is nice to have but I don't even need it

I can play Scythe with 0aspd but that doesn't mean she's fun.

Delia is a shitty character, just accept it.

I understand, neo-Vindictus

It sounds more to me like you're shit at the game. Which S1 boss curbstomped you?

what CAN they buy??

We can buy VIPs, Ampoules, hair, inners and outfits

>you don't like this after thought of a character? you must be bad
Delia is barely what a character should be. If by "returning to season 1 style" with Delia the meant "only give her 3 things to do" they did it really well

Yet with the same stats as a previous Lynn main I've been performing drastically better in all content with Delia while having less practice with her. I'll take it.

oh shit that's pretty sick

>I understand, neo-Vindictus
Speed has been a complaint on Scythie since release, newfag.

Delia is EXACTLY what a character in an action game should be, not flashy braindead gotta go fast bullshit with "things to do" dripping out of their asses giving them infinite breadth and zero depth. You reek of an Arisha """""""main"""""""".

So basically the same shit as in the AP shop, just with player gold instead of grinding for AP.

Adding speed to Scythe doesn't change its shit playstyle, so no, it never had anything to do with Scythe's fun value. And speed has been a concern for every character in existence.

Delia has the depth of a kiddey pool while also having nothing to do
t. karok main you whiny fuckboy

I think she's really great as a basic character. She's extremely straightforward and understandable and each of her moves has a clear purpose, she's probably not for everyone but fortunately we got a ton of characters now so there probably is something that someone who doesn't like her would enjoy more though finding what that is might be the fucking struggle with how long some people have to wait for skills and needing to reach at least Fomorian Base before really getting into deep combat that exposes your strength and weaknesses

>Adding speed to Scythe doesn't change its shit playstyle
It changes what smashes you can actually do for one since Scythie has massive windup on her smashes compared to other characters like Lann.

>And speed has been a concern for every character in existence.
Kai, Hurk, Sylas, arguably Arisha.

>you whiny
Oh the irony.

Aren't TIR for inners and hairs permanent? No outfits in AP shop.

AP shop lets you have 30 days for hairs and inners so it's close enough to permanent.

Outfitters are great though, don't know why NA doesn't have them.

Landing the louder smashes is never synonymous with fun. Especially in Scythe's case where the only thing that changes is the number of left clicks. The only thing it does is make you shit out more deeps, but deeps and ebin smashes are very much a neo-Vindictus concept.

As far back as when blood lord was endgame combats always rewarded you for landing your big smash

a major highlight for fiona back in the day was rank 9 guard letting you shortcut to amaranth kick for the sweet damage and knockdown

>but deeps and ebin smashes are very much a neo-Vindictus concept.
ah yes. trying to kill the boss... this is a newly adapted strategy..

yeah we should just go back to smashing bosses with the biggest object in the area, right? Us oldfags get it hahahaha fucking neo-vindictus hahaha

I want to lick Delia's armpits.

Fuck off with your cuck speak

>Landing the louder smashes is never synonymous with fun
And yet this is the entire design concept behind Delia.

>ebin smashes are very much a neo-Vindictus concept.
ebin smashes is literally classic Vindi. Get out of here with your /v/ level shitposting.