/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Team Marie has won the 16th and final Splatfest!
- As of the newest update, you will now receive 1000 bonus points for winning a Turf War match, up from 300! In addition, after 30 wins, Judd will give you a Super Sea Snail if you talk to him!
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

dead in the middle of little italy little did we know that we riddled two middlemen who didn't do diddle

Friends with Octarians!
Friends with /ink/!

Kill all Octolings.
Other Octarians can stay.

Nicely done

>Posting a loser in the OP
Why do you do this

How would you feel if Spla2n let you unlock local exclusive goodies with your Super Sea Snails?
3 snails could get you something basic like a record of turf inked, while more snails would get you more advanced features like the ability to view future map rotations in-game, discounts at the stores, more stats in the testing range, sound test, etc.
They could also unlock nifty bonus content like minigames or extra missions in story mode, or just toys to play around with. Maybe you could get cosmetics like color lock or different crosshairs, too. Nothing that would give you an objective edge in multiplayer, of course, but cool little knickknacks. Keep in mind Super Sea Snails won't necessarily have to be unlocked in the same way.
I dunno, I just really like the idea of unlockables that do nothing on their own but earn you goodies in-game, like Kirby Mass Attack's coins.
How do you feel about this? How would you choose to let players earn snails? Maybe you'd like a different currency? What kind of things would you want to be able to buy with this kind of system?

>Loser! You're a loser! Are you feeling sorry for yourself!? Well you should be cause you are dirt! You make me sick you big baby! Baby want a bottle? A big dirt bottle!?

how dare you, kirby is a winner

>get cosmetics like color lock

All my fucking snails. Purple is too damn uncommon in this game.

What I'm still hoping for are ingame achievements. Not anything specific, it just keeps track of how many splats you get with particular weapons in particular ways, or how much you've dedicated towards objectives, and rewards you for ones you complete.
For instance roll over any enemies without flicking twenty times, unlock this Roller reskin. Dunk the fish ten times, unlock these shoes. Spend ten minutes on the tower, unlock this hat. Basic stuff like that.

>a few snails gives you a baby amount of color locks, like R/G/B/Y
>a few more gets you the ability to lock your color to the last match
>even more gets you 20 or so more colors, but no access to unique ones like black or white or red or anything
>the most snails gives you the ability to lock ink to any hexadecimal color, and lets you rotate colors too

Does anyone use motion controls ?

Still the best

Everybody does.

Damnit Callie you do not listen with your tentacles.

>tfw Splatoon's gyro controls have made it to where I find other console shooters unplayable and now Splatoon's fanbase in NA is drifting away barely a year out

Errors were made

oh god that sounds horrible
>people going entire matches without flicking for that sweet achievement
>people not defending the rainmaker so they can dunk it instead for that sweet achievement
>people rushing onto the tower even though it's not strategically viable for that sweet achievement

Blue is the best color, confirmed.

As long as it means people actually getonthefuckingtowerholyshit I'm cool with it.

They get on the tower for a few games and never do it again after they unlock the achievement.
Happy?

>Achievement complete, new achievement, spend 24 hours on the tower

hug the callie
fug the callie
snug the callie

Yes

remove fug

I want to put babby in the callie

i, too, would like to cum inside callie and help her through her pregnancy before we become excited parents who love and care for their child

Gross

Cause that isn't sexist at all

sorry
she can cum in me too, i guess

Now there's a challenge

So in Spla2n, would you want species related stat boosts?
like Inklings being all around, Octarians having higher health, jellies jumping higher and farther?

>getting pregnant and raising a child together is sexist

wew lad

Yes

What's wrong with being sexy?

>octarians
end yourself

I haven't been using motion controls , until now , is there any easy way to get used the motion controls ?

It isn't right to want to knock up a woman, ideally it's their decision

Probably just do some story mode levels.

How the fuck is a Jelly supposed to battle? They aren't ink based.
Oh wait, Octofags don't think.

Everyone is different but what I did was turned on motion controls, jacked up the sensitivity to max and played the final boss mission in story mode again and again until I could speed run through it then moved on to turf war for abit before going back to rank.

this is actually a really cool idea
>a lot of snails gets you the ability to keep your splatfest shirts and retroactively gives you ones you were in but didn't have it bought for

Or just... sell the Splatfest shirts for outrageous prices. Make Annie a wealthy lady.

But Jellonzo sells shirts, why would Annie get the profits?

Personally I don't really like the Splatfest shirts, they're too big.

Silly Octofag, Jellies aren't real citizens. All profits belong to Anemones and Horseshoe Crabs.

Splatfest pajama shirts when?

Callie shaking you awake and hopping up and down!
Callie excitedly telling you you're finally going to start a family!
Thinking of baby names with Callie!
Building a nursery with Callie!
Going out to the grocery store at two in the morning with Callie because of her cravings!
Rubbing Callie's growing tummy!
Feeling the baby kick!
Seeing Callie's beaming face when she sees the ultrasound!
Staying by Callie's side postnatally!
Bringing the baby home!

im sure we can fit a meme in there somewhere

Your fantasies are fucked up, Marie.

I want to give Callie weapons as baby shower gift so she can teach babby how to kill octos

i hate this meme but at least there's a picture of that

WHY AM I GETTING FEELS FROM THIS?
I SHOULDN'T BE GETTING FEELS FROM THIS.

In seriousness Marie would make a great Fatherwife.

>artist doesn't like squid sister incest
>draws this
hmm

marie would be a shitass parent
>mommy look i made you a drawing!
>THAT LOOKS LIKE ASS SON
>i'm... sorry mom...
>HAHA SALTY?
>ALSO YOU'RE ADOPTED

Provide more green text please

Fuck no, Marie would tender as fuck about Callie's offspring since she isn't able to have one herself

Callie got fired after all! She works at Baskin Robbins now.

>mom.... i got a d on my test... i hope you're not mad...
>SON I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME
>yeah mom?
>NO MATTER HOW YOU DO ON YOUR TESTS
>uh huh?
>NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU ARE
>what mom?
>YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FAILURE COMPARED TO MOMMY
>NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU'RE GROUNDED
that's not how jealousy works
the great fax machine made marie infertile for a reason

Nasty meme.

when will people realize this is supposed to be a fat fetish pic
it's tagged "botenaka" which is basically pixiv's tag for inflated bellies

Inflated with baby, so what?

no, user
it says tanuki in the background, and the title of the image is tanuki stomach marie
it's supposed to be inflated with food

Why would Marie eat a baby?

>make inflated bellies look virtually identical to pregnant bellies
>bitch when confuse your pics

#justfestishartistthings

>it's sexist and wrong to desire to have a family with a beautiful woman without actually acting upon it

So? Looks pregnant to me, that's good enough. Keep your gook speak to yourself.

Hotaao isn't a meme, Hotaao is absolute

Yes, that is incredibly sexist

i love hotaao but "the one posting fantasies about a squid sister is obviously the other squid sister" is forced and yet somehow also overdone

Why?

>Callie agrees to start a family with you
>Follow Callie into the bedroom
>Callie seats you at the end of the bed
>She lurches forward and vomits a large gooey lump onto the bed
>Callie goes to make herself some coffee while you get to fertilizing her eggs

Do your best to avoid becoming triggered by tried and tested memes

i'd do it

Of course you would

That sounds more like Marie.
Callie would cheer you on the whole way through.

Willing pregnancy on a woman is no different to willing any other kind of suffering or hardship
She's more than just your breeding box

Enough fighting!

Bullshit, do you have any idea what kind of aftertaste eggsac leaves in your mouth? Needs coffee stat.

It's time for more cute.

>wanting to love a woman and have a happy family is the same as simply wanting fug
???

Callie's pout is adorable

When you understand just how horrible pregnancy can be - which you never will - then you'll get it

Hypothetically speaking, if the woman wants a child and is willing to endure the pain is it really so horrible?

>how horrible pregnancy can be
yes it could be a living nightmare but isnt sex one of the ultimate goals of all life? arent both, females/males, designed to do that?
life doent care how much you can accomplish in other areas or how fresh you are, whats the point if you failed to pass your legacy into the next generation?
yes pregnancy has many problems, some species are more lucky than others, but we have modern medicine for that

if you want to talk philosophical shit you can become above human by doing something good and not needing to have sex

You have no idea

No, I don't believe it is
And it definitely isn't for a man to decide

Not saying I've done any of these things, but it can't be worse than things that men do a lot like going into wars, right?

Tired.

fuck off mimi

Nobody wants a man to go to fight or die in war, the same way it isn't fair to want a woman to become pregnant
It's entirely up to her