Buy a cheap miata they said

HANG ON TO YOUR SEATS, THESE PRICES ARE GOING INTO HYPER DRIVE

>canada
They're cheaper in the us.

Canadians confirmed for retards?

Miata is the most common 2 seater ever made, they're supposed to be fun little shit boxes, for 7500 you could buy a real car that's fun to drive not a slow ass golf cart

>7500 maple buxs
>equals 5989 donut buxs

False, the average MX5 is 5k

For 7500 you can buy a WRX or G35 in canada, Miata prices are spinning out of control.

Millennials starting to think their shit boxes are worth over 5k

>Implying that's not still absolutely laughable for a Miata

No not really, Canadians tend to be fucking morons.

Not if its it coilovers or is completely stock.

>implying americans aren't literally retarded

You're smarter than Australians doe

>adding niggers to the scoring system
Not my fault.

And here I was thinking I was unlucky for not being able to find v8 shitbarges for $500

>pre 2000 miatas
>over $3000
>EVER

Miata owners are something else

Lol what kind of shitholes do you guys live in.

Clean NA's are easily worth 3k. And clean NB's for 4.5.

yah, nah

You guys know nothing of my pain.
This is the second cheapest Miata in Australia

I can't make this shit up

>female owner
Why do people think this is an enticement?

>Miata owners overvalue their shitboxes

I like that paint though. Beat him down saying its shit then go stunt.

Was just thinking the same thing, if everything was otherwise stock besides the paint I would like it

So the new springs were installed but an alignment was never done? Am I reading that right?

Also:
>female owned
Basically it's fucking garbage.

Well, its not stock and some mods are rather tasteless but i like the bunch of extra features that were added into the interior, shame about the no-turbo but everything looks just fi-

>female owned
>7k AUS

lol

>fully kitted out with shitty mods
>didnt turbo it
>Brand new suspension
>never driven
What?

Because oldfaggots dont realize italian tuneup is real and you need to actually thrash the car every so often.

Also, old ideas about women being rational, calm and sensible. Somehow applies to driving a car but nothing else.

you should see the offers i get for my custom NA, i'll probably be able to retire on it when I'm ready to sell

That's the price I find them around where I live.

Fucking ricers have bought them all up and stanced them, or let them rust. It's absolutely disgusting.

>Miata becomes the meme roadster
>popuparity (and demand) rises but supply is non-existent
>people wonder why prices are higher

>old ideas about women being rational, calm and sensible
I thought the general stereotype was woman being irrational, overly emotional, and unreasonable?

Also, after being a mechanic for 3 years, I'd recommend giving any 'female owner' cars a wide berth - unless they had a husband who paid for and encouraged them to get repairs done, they'll be severely neglected under the hood. Sure, the interior might look nice, but it's easier and cheaper to fix up a grotty interior than it is to undo the damage of having fuck all maintenance done.