>Post car
>and Deepest Secret

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs9QUtWc3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

volvo s60, I once killed a man.

I'm a NEET loser

92 Corolla

I'm a furfag, and once used the bolt from my Savage Hog Hunter as a prostate massager.

BMW 330xi
I am into cuckolding

I have a mustang and I'm not a boomer.

>Miata
>Licked my tip once

94 talon tsi awd, 94 talon es, 08 caliber csrt4

I kiss girls

Ron?

Should've seen that coming. I guess if I ever slide it into the ditch or pedestrians I'll make a thread about it. Not gonna happen though because I'm not a retard.

>bought a Mustang
>not a retard
pick one.

Easy bus rider

*rolls eyes*
Just fucking with you. Mustangs are easy to mock, but they're decent cars.

2013 SRT8

and your deepest secret?

2003 Subaru Legacy
I'm a weeaboo with over 5k in merchandise.

2005 SRT-4
Killed people for money

Well thanks I guess

It's actually a v6 with full SRT8 badging, rims, and spoiler ;_;

>2015 ecoboost
>sometimes I wish I had never met my wife but then realize that she's not the problem, I'll just never really be happy, ever

Could've bought a 5.0 had you not have to pay for the wedding.

I know that feel user. I love my wife but sometimes I wonder if I'm better off alone.

OH SHIT. When did this happen?

>01 Accord V6
>sometimes I get the urge to run across the median and hit people head on

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs9QUtWc3M

Your newfag is showing.

Honestly a nigger's wet dream

2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback 5 speed

>I once tried to off myself but the only reason I didn't was I didn't want to leave my cat alone
>My cat has literally been the only thing keeping me going.

>2008 Honda Civic
>after years of waking up crying my wife finally told me that her estranged father used to rape her, and that's why she's all fucked up. I used a friend at the DMV to find out where he lived and drove an entire state over to his house at night, knocked on his door and beat the ever loving fuck out of him with a baseball bat.
>I hope she never tries to reconcile with him and he recognizes me.

Sounds rough, I would recommend psych treatment, it might help. Couldn't hurt.

All you niggahs need psych.

2012 Civic Si
I fucking love anime. None of my friends know. The only person who knows and watches it with me is my girlfriend.
I'm a construction worker so I literally can't tell any of my coworkers or my friends.

97 ranger

At times I miss my Geo metro. I love the fiesta and MX5, and I am completely straight somehow.

2015 GTI

Only one in entire/extended family with no GF and am madly attracted to beautiful shemales.

Meh could be worse.

99 E320
Afraid I'll run into my first love who I parted with under unfortunate circumstances not under our control. I'm in a relationship now but I think I would be likely to leave in such a situation.

Reddit fucking leave reeeee

>first love
Not sure if youre talking about another car

17 second camaro, I think spongebob squarepants is the funniest goddamn show since merrie melodies.

Lol, I can see how that could be misconstrued. I am speaking of a romantic relationship with a woman.

Bruh you just need to learn how to shift.

>Toyota Tacoma
>I haven't kissed a woman in six years

>rc 350
>i eat my cum after masturbating

Naw bruh I need to learn how to launch, I shift fine.

Holy fuck, I could beat you in my stock f250 with a fucking reaction time like that

#Subaruwrxfanhere contemplating suicide

Nissan 300ZX (Z32).

I'm a sissy/trap who's too poor to afford gender reassignment.

Wait are you left?? I thought you said 17.. 12.3 isn't bad for a DD.

Ironically, it was a stock F-350 in the right lane. Also, it was regular timing so the RT didn't matter.

It's a Chevy Camaro ZL1

97 Mustang
I'm a loser upset with my life, yet somehow still managed to have a girlfriend and cheat on her.

I get that urge too.

Usually just like a big ass truck.

thats fucked up dude

get some friends or seek help.

So? What's your point? 12.3 is pretty average for that car.

first gen subaru legacy wagon
Every night when I go to sleep I pray that I won't wake up

>AE86
>basically beta orbited my way into making my GF break up with her older, financially secure ex over the course of a year

Not joking. The 86 came after all that and I didn't even watch the adventures of Takumi until much later. He drove a BMW not a Mercedes though, so points off there.

get a motorcycle mate.
You already have a death wish so why not have some fun when you die?

Veeky Forums is just filled with a bunch of depressed people, huh? Why is everyone so mean to each other then?

Because bringing others down to our level is the only thing that gives life meaning.

Antidepressants for everyone!

I get the uncontrollable urge to fap to really fucked up shit on the deep web occasionally. Also, 100% depressed. In a depressed fit of rage I got hektik with this 2 ton goddess and shattered her hub carrier and wheel on a curb coming home from work one night.

I have NO idea how I was able to drive away from it, much less how I was able to drive it to my brother's to change the wheel and then again to my friend's garage where it immediately fell off and pushed the wheel into the fender well.

P i g f a t

*I'm buying a parts car on thursday so it's okay

Could be worse, you could have my fetish. I have no clue why and I fucking hate it, but diapered women get me off.

That's the one fetish I have a little trouble understanding. But child bestiality is pretty sweet. I think you have it better.

>child bestiality

How does that work, pray tell?

Take a wild guess.

I don't know man, kids fucking dogs? Dogs fucking kids?

Your answer is "yes"

04 s2k

>I cheat on my gf constantly
>I've gotten 2 women pregnant, but they had abortions
>I've fucked a sloot and saw my gf a few hours later

:/

Maybe break up with her

That sounds so hot. Underage pussy.

Nah, it's only natural

Pretty much every man I know has side pieces along with wifey. Somehow, keeps the bond stronger. There's no use only having one woman if you're a man, we are kinda built to have multiple women. It's natural.

Yeah well in that case I hope your girlfriend is fucking other guys behind your back as well to keep your 'bond stronger'

You're right, honestly. I can never bring myself to do it though. Whatever, I'm single now and turning down all the bitches because of depression and cars.

She's a woman, so it wouldn't make much sense for her to. As a guy though, it makes sense. Biologically speaking. She thinks I'm faithful and good to her (I am good to her), and I get my natural instincts out of the way without hurting her feelings. It's a win win.

Bro, when you find a chick you want to be wifey...DO IT. You're a man. You don't get pregnant, you have high sex drive, so get that shit out. The only thing couples get into fights over when it comes down to it is money and sex. Get the sex from elsewhere and if you have your own money and you'll have a spotless relationship. Monogamy is some stupid shit the west came up with to hold back men. Once you do it once, the guilt goes away and you realize how silly it is to feel guilty about it in the first place. Gotta keep that competitive anxiety up in your chick or she'll get bored and leave.

That I've been on this board for the last ten years lurking/posting on and off and pretended to own a Apex Silver Evo 8 from when I was 13-18 (I still probably have pics of it on a old hard drive). I only kept in touch with 7 or so people from Veeky Forums, and met up with 4 of them IRL. I'm 23 now.

(this moneypit i actually own)

Oh, and I'm probably unironically a sperg.

Get more cats, they're therapeutic animals

I'll try that when I get over depression and fix my car, and then import an R32. Once I finish the suspension tuning I'll probably look for a girl. Maybe.

Actually laughed pretty hard at that.

I take my frustration out on anyone I deem deserving of it.

Basically fanboys who can't appreciate anything that isn't what they like. Or just regular people in general.

There's a girl I had feelings for years ago, and she finally broke up with her cuck shitstain boyfriend a week ago. We hung out over the weekend, I consoled her in a non predatory way because I genuinely care about her, and I already know that she's had feelings for me as long as I've had feelings for her, so I didn't need to push it.

Anyways, we almost kissed but thought better of it, I don't want to complicate her life. I'm just afraid that she'll get back with her boyfriend, he's a real piece of work. I want her a lot too. She enjoys being driven around, and she knows all of my flaws and quirks and still wants me. I don't want her to commit to me forever, I just want one tiny blink of an eye that I can call her my own.

Also, I'm trying to fucking find a manual E39 540i to buy and until I do I'm stuck driving my mom's fucking 2002 ML320. I like Mercedes but holy shit did the krauts underwhelm me with this one.

Two things to blog about. Also, I fucking hate living in the big city right now and I want to either work on a campground or farm for a while, or travel back in time and drive the Saracens from the holy land.

I have never done a skid on a sealed road, only on my unsealed driveway (it's a long, curvy drive way on a hill)

Sometimes I wish I could leave my gf, but I wouldn't do well without her. Plus I love her family and they're really fond of me.
I'm still hung up on my first girlfriend (we started dating when I was 17, for 3 years). She left me and a year later I got together with my current gf, who is friends with my ex. I'm 23 now.
I only recently found out that my ex originally left me because she thought I'd be happier with someone else and it tears me up that she thought that. I loved her so much.

Can I see the cat? Also you should get some medical help or something.

>Totalled honda element
>i take off all my clothes before I poop (=

I'll be your friend user. where do you live?

would you kiss a man?

I own 3 decent cars, a 2004 BMW 7 series, a 2004 Mercedes E class and a 2003 BMW 325i and I bought an E36 for my girlfriend
>i've gotten to drive my cars only for about 1.5 months since last June because I work abroad

89 Ford ranger
I once stuck a needle down my pee hole in 2nd grade

psychologist would be cheaper. or go to a church. not being a prick just trying to help.

things will get better bud. seek help.

Just messagr her why havent we fucked yet?
And then fuck her and be done she wont give a second fuck about u after and u get to bone the girl instead of being an emotional dildo

I drive a miata.

I'm in college for engineering and I severely hate my life and think about killing myself every night before bed, however the alcohol keeps me from going through with it.

96 Nissan hardbody. I'm transgender.

1992 Ford Mustang

I'm addicted to the lottery.

its not

>*rolls eyes*
Kill yourself.

women and children first

This car is the only reason I've been getting laid

2015 Chevy Silverado
I had a child with my own sister, nobody knows it's inbred.