>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg
youtu.be/FYg0J2rE0Aw
serenesforest.net/awakening/classes/growth-rates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck is the OP girl? Is she even from FE?

Its Ethlyn from Genealogy of The Holy War

Ethwho from the Gynecology of the Holy Whore? WHAT?

Shes from FE4

Post those NA castles.

I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

AZURA A SHIT

Flora a shit

Anyone looking for anything? I'll see if I have it.
Youre going to have to beat an unarmed Mozu off the throne. Deleted a building but im too lazy to set it back up

>pasting Berukafag's castle code over Supreme Alex's code
Stop this false-flagging at once, shitposter.

BOING

Think of a non-Avatar lord from a game that lets you choose their lover and imagine that they are now of the opposite sex, but everyone else in the game stays the same. Who do you pair them with?

I could see Ares fucking a fem Seliph easily. [spoiler:Granted, I could see him fucking regular Seliph, too.[/spoiler] Alternatively, Seliph gets tired of Shan treating her like a little sister and tries a "hands on" approach to get him to look at her differently.

Goddammit. I hate fucking up spoilers.

Fem!Chrom and Male Robin.

>you'll never do a sing along with FE general

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNw-HpNABTg

new layton game confirmed for 3ds

no one here likes layton?

oh ok

Only Pokémon can distract us from waifus, husbandos, and shitposting.

I like Hana

too bad she fucking hates corrin

But she doesn't hate user.

Hana's uncircumcised banana

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

How do we know that she has the same anatomy as a human though ? She is a dragon. I mean her reproductive system and parts must be similar to allow the birth of halfbreed but i don't think it has to be.

Speaking of which, Do Kitsune and Wolfskin go into heat? Do dragons?
>Imagining Kana in heat
Nice.

There is only one way to find out user. You have to marry her, then sex her up to find out whether she has a vagina or cloaca.

>mfw i can't do that in reality

Fuck me like a wild animal in heat.

You'll be the only other dragon around, so naturally Kana will have an intense urge to mate with her own father.

>constantly having to peel your own daughter off of yourself
>Kana getting frustrated to the point of bursting into tears
>having to comfort her while simultaneously riposting her attempts to take your clothes off

Felicia!Syalla is cute! CUTE!

I wonder if she really should go Witch. She loses her Skl and Res (she'll max out Res immediately if I use the Witch's Mark on her). The better Mag cap sounds tempting but she's one of the few characters who honestly looks kind of cute in the usually-hideous Onmyouji outfit. Plus staff use. Or maybe Strategist for that mount?

Also how much would Shurikenbreaker help?

daughters can be so difficult

With her normally horrid skill, the offset from Shuriken Breaker will be a godsend, the evade bonus is nice too I guess. At the very least grab Warp because everyone who can get that wants it, ESPECIALLY staffers.

Her skill is too disgusting for me to even consider using.

>20%

Shurikenbreaker is alright in Revelation but useless in Birthright

I've grown to find Takumi's personality to be really endearing. I'd definitely hug him if I was Femui. Guy is adorable.

I have a Warp Scroll. I can just give it to her. From what I understand Skl-wise it goes Onmyouji/Strategist > Witch > Sorc.

If I want her to retain staff use should she be an Onmyouji or Strategist?

This is Revelation. I think she and her mom are the only Mages with Shurikenbreaker.

How similar are her growths compared to Tharja?

FFM threesomes with Takumi and Oboro?

Tharja is more balanced while Rhajat has spiked magic and speed growths.

Oops

>Rhajat is an anagram of Tharja

>Asugi is an anagram of Gaius

They did change the thing that made Tharja "special" though. Syalla's Def isn't as good as Tharja and her Res is quite high. They both retain their blindness though, probably because of the bangs lel.

>She loses her Skl and Res
It's only a few points, go Witch

>Asugi is Gaius
>Tharja is Rhajat
>Probably they went to Robins world
>The before awakening DLC story hints that the Nohr and Hoshido battle takes place a bit before and right on when awakening starts
>Your recruit both Tharja and Gaius on later chapters as mercenaries

Can you get Wolfskin through Heart/Partner seals?

This Femui I got from a castle has it in their skill set

No, the Femui you got was hacked.

nope you would ge their secondary classes (fighter/diviner)
that person probably got them from a cheater's castle

I always forget how Cordelia's Str and Def are retarded for a Peg Knight

Or maybe that's just Sumia's shittiness fucking with me

Wait a sec... You can marry Subaki to Selena which we know is Severa....

No, she's just in the upper bracket of strength and defence base growths.
Only Priam, Walhart and The The Vaike have a higher strength growth base than her group of 45.

>Merc Cordelia has more Str than Merc Gregor

Yes. Severa can give birth to her own mother.

I want to watch Severa give birth.

To another man's child?

Yes since I don't want to marry or fuck Severa.

>Level 18 Bow Knight!Selena has 38 Spd capped (C-support with Niles)
>Has Darting Blow
>43 Spd during PP.
This tsun is like Kaze lite holy shit. Too bad her Skl is still only 24. As least she does proc Sol fairly often for some reason.

>21% hit
You deserve it.

Also if she marry Tsubaki does she get the Samurai line for her Partner Seal option. Swordfaire sounds good.

She's in the upper tiers of Strength.

10% - Emmeryn
15% - Miriel
20% - Ricken, Maribelle, Laurent
25% - Lissa, Libra, Tharja, Aversa
30% - Sumia, Anna, Brady
35% - Sully, Lon'qu, Olivia, Henry, Say'ri, Flavia, Lucina, Inigo, Kjelle, Cynthia, Morgan, Nah
40% - Robin, Chrom, Frederick, Virion, Kellam, Gregor, Cherche, Tiki, Gangrel, Owain, Severa
45% - Stahl, Donnel, Panne, Gaius, Cordelia, Nowi, Basilio, Yen'fay, Noire
50% - Vaike, Gerome, Yarne
60% - Walhart, Priam

>Severa is stronger than Inigo
>Laslow is stronger than Selena

Why IS? I mean Inigo is still terrible as a unit in either game but still.

Inigo is faster than Severa, hell Inigo is one of the fastest units in Awakening, yet he is slower in Fates.
Anakos ruined them.

Only Owain got a good deal out of Anankos.

Nigga Owain is literally the worst unit in both routes he's in now

I have a good Grandmaster Odin.

>DLC

>not using DLC
>being a pleb

To be fair Laslow isn't far behind him.

Why is Awakening Inigo terrible? He gets Galeforce and Vantage and has okay mods.

This , and also you can go with a Rightful King Inigo.

Both Severa and Inigo are horrible in Awakening because enemies in their chapters are too tough to kill.

The formula for how kids have their bases calculated in Awakening completely fucks him over. Why? Because Olivia is his mom and Olivia's bases are god awful and drag his through the mud without tons of grinding. Sure if you grind everything up to caps he's okay, but minus that he borders on unusable, especially on Lunatic (where to be fair that's true for any kid that's not an MU spawn most of the time).

I'm like 90% sure Inigo's situation is the reason parent bases affect child bases so much less in Fates, because they wanted to avoid another disaster like that.

Severa at least has Cordelia as a mom who is really strong.

Is Ballistician worth a damn ? If yes who can pull it off better ?

It's okay, but I hear the best user is gunther because he can get all the skills quickly.

I've heard you guys have significantly slowed down. What happened?

Don't forget his Paralogue on Lunatic is also stupid hard until late game without grinding. And if you're waiting until then, why even bother recruiting him?

Severa to start your morning!

I want to eat her out.

Cool, looking forward to it. Only one I haven't played is vs Ace Attorney. How is that one?

Kamui and Gunther.

Everyone already Fates.

Oh man the Awakening growth rates are just

I want Severa to try and explain to me why our baby is black.

Waiting for the next (mobile)title release

Oh man Rhajat's paralogue gives me nightmare flashbacks of Awakening's maps. And that BGM........

>How is that one?
The same dude who wrote Revelation made its story.

That bad, huh?

It's really just the typical bullshit Layton twist that turns people off of it. Dunno what they were expecting really, Layton stories always fall apart near the end.

OST was god-tier though.

youtu.be/FYg0J2rE0Aw

Maybe this was one of his hits? Is it actually bad?

Golden Court is god-tier, the other cases are okay. Like said though the "twist" kind of ruins a lot of it.

>Layton stories always fall apart near the end.
I thought Unwound Future nailed it though.

Ok, Selena is really starting to piss me off though. For the past 3 levels she has had virtually nonexistant stat growth. I thought this shit was just a meme

Selena is for sexual only.
She can't do combat.

>Not knowing all the Kagacuck characters

Get out

Does /feg/ train their units with the F.L.A.M.E spell?

This may seem low, but you have to take into account the ridiculous class growths that Awakening had.
serenesforest.net/awakening/classes/growth-rates/

I want to eat out Felicia and make her feel really good after a long day