/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/w7MHFE4J
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for worst 5* since Medb

>Akkun actively tries to get himself hated but is the glue that keeps the Round Table together

xth for based Cake the Undying, survivor of nukes, slayer of smug knights

Fuck off retard, Amakusa is still the worst anyway.

Ozzy!

キャッツ

>Helding the round table together over a common hate

Agravain truly took one for the team

Me and my husband.

Rhongomyniad nukes?

But user, that's not Ozzy

Reminder this killed Saber Memelot

Grail Ascension never.

What's unites people more than the mutual hate of someone/thing else?

>implying

A holy sword used in honorable combat does not lose its holy status even if used against friends. Only dishonorable acts can stain purity.

Xth for Agravain best KotR.

>sacrifices himself so KotR unite
Is he Lelouch? How can one man be this based?

Will regular Lancer Artoria have My Room lines for her knights?

>great skills
>good NP
>terrible stats

Best archer

My king!
I hope he came to those that wanted him!

Fuck off, Medb

>Ozzy worse than Lancer Artoria when he has a team NP charge and RNG Unfucker rolled into one

CITATION NEEDED

Materials literally say that it was killing his friends, not MUH HONOR. Stop trying to headcanon and push your unarmed meme.

Lelouch's death made everything better, Agravain's made it worse. He's more like Hachiman

I pastebinned some of the spoiler stuff I posted on previous threads.

pastebin.com/w7MHFE4J

So who is responsible for all those craters around the city?

ozzy is actually one of the best servant if you max his second and third skill

Mudslimes bombing Israel

Arturia uses Rhongominiad to just drop beams from the sky on people.

Arash dies using his NP to cancel out one of them.

And he still can't clear hands

Ozzyfags BTFO

>worst 5* since the second worst 5* came out 3-4 months ago

>Arash dies using his NP to cancel out one of them.
shine on you beautiful bastard

Camelot could use an iron dome

>one of the most important details of Arthurian myth
>headcanon

Until something explicitly rewrites what happened there, the source material remains the closest thing we have to canon. And this detail is present in every single piece of source material starting from and since Sir Thomas Malory, which is used as the primary source for information in Nasuverse for the Arthurian mythos.

You don't get to say shit in source materials didn't happen in the Nasuverse with no basis for it. Especially not when the source material is pretty much accurate in most ways.

And you're fucking retarded if you think a holy sword would be stained black from killing friends in honorable combat.

Outdamaged by Welfare Kintoki.

They really toned up the effects for this chapter at least, Nasu realized that this is basically a VN already and is taking advantage of it.

Started adding in proper CGs and odd images.

You're not even baiting the hooks now, please improve your performance or return your shitposting license.

>3 Kings in 1 place
>the best one among them is King Hassan the based

Why we can't roll him

This

The only thing Ozzy has going for him is that glorious Dio voice

in 1 turn burst sure but in 3 turns ozzy gonna out damage him

Remake of 1-5 when?

>blow 400 quartz for nitocris
>no luck and now out of quartz
>use 1 of my 28 tickets
>get her
A-at least now I have my Egyptian queen.

Before the Tsukihime remake.

Wait for the console release

start saving quartz for him now

Either a Grand Servant or DW realizing they can make more money by making him a limited event Servant instead of a post-story unlock.

This was missing some stuff, updated it:

pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>wanted delicious brown goddess
>Roll
>Get Brown DIO on the 3rd ticket
>3 more tickets and a 10 roll later Get serenity, 2030 L/OZ and 2 copies of new 3* CE

I wouldn't be a bit huffy about it if I didn't have like 3 gold riders already before him and I have no reliable casters for damage dealing

Sakura when

Poor thing. I hope she finally wins out in the end.

So Ozzy got punked out by King Hassan and then King Hassan stalemated Arturia.

Ozzy shitter confirmed?

>or DW realizing they can make more money by making him a limited event Servant instead of a post-story unlock.
To be fair, they've had a few instances of releasing "limited" Servants that are scheduled to have a story appearance in the future.

He's a jobber

People compare him to Gil for a reason

Soon, brother

Don't worry user!
She'll come to you for sure!

you gotta hand it to him tho for survived after being necked

>First grand order thread to ever happen on this board started with Sakura image
>Still no Sakura a year later

One of these days

Ozzy and Nitrocris had to combine their power to break Arturia's barrier.

King Hassan never confronts Arturia.

Knight of Honor A++ for berserker lancelot when

>m-m-muh headcanon is totally canon
JUST
U
S
T

>That sword had been dyed pitch-black; the prana from his body, filled with resentment, had caused the sword by his side to also fall to become the sword of a mad warrior.
>当代最高の騎士だけが帯びることを許された誉れの剣だが、同胞だった騎士の親族を斬ったことで、聖剣としての格を喪失し、魔剣としての属性を得てしまった。
Now fuck off with your shitty meme. Stop pushing your trash headcanon and read the Nasuverse source next time, bitch.

>holding Rhon too long turn you into goddess divine spirit
>holding Excalibur too long turn you into autist

What do

At least read the chapter before shitposting about it.

Yet another Servant who declares himself master of all things because he was a pompous king in life.

What good is a pampered king in battle against warriors who have honed and mastered their skills and weapons for their entire lives?

I'm pretty sure UBW would annihilate Ozzy.

Ozzy pulled out, and turned into the final villain. He healed from the neck issue I guess and became Amun-Ra. King Hassan claims that no matter what stands before him, they're all just one life equally, power level doesn't matter much.

Lancer Arthuria is far stronger than normal supposedly. Something was mentioned about her NP having the power of 3,000,000. She's divine Arthuria or some shit.

Take your pick of reasons

The point is that divine spirits are autists.

Based on this chapter, Babylonia is going to be nuts difficulty wise-for an Order.

That's not even taking into account how real shit is gonna get when we get the final Grail and the super secret Solomon order, which will probably be full of demons.

hold both and become divine autist, ruler of Veeky Forums

Fuck off, Shirou

What about Carnwennan?

Ozzy actively took part in battles, though.

That translation has literally nothing to do with the source text you quoted.

Is there a version of Arturia with Carnwennan?

I fucking thought so, retard

Lancelot got upgrades. Gwyain still beats him though.

>tfw Solomon order full of Demon enemies with sky and earth trait
My Raikou will fuck shit up

That's not what happens. Ozzy summons amun ra before you even invade the castle. After you win he gains respect for you and crashes his pyramid into camelot for you

Yeah, an assassin. I'm from the future.

Ozzy was an active military commander and participant. Redman please

Dang, we usually fight the tentacles at the end so it threw me off.

I'm still at the Hassan and Arash fight.

>Cucks king arthur
>Kills Gareth-chan
>Claims the most loyal knight in the round table who was the only thing holding them all together is a traitor, kills him

Lancelot did nothing wrong?

M-More like Ozycuckdias, r-right guys?

;_;

>neither source used actually retcons what happened in Malory
>literally goes back on the first materials source he posted previously explaining why it became unholy

Sorry Melvin, I don't think you can win this one even with Angra Mainyu FGOG: All the Autism in the World. Everything we see character and lore wise in Nasuverse pretty heavily implies that things happened pretty much the same as in Le Morte d' Arthur.

Agravain managed to tie with Saber Lancelot. But what does this mean? Does this mean Agravain is strong? Saber Lancelot is shit?

During life, Lancelot managed to stall Numeral Gawain and beat regular Gawain in 1 hit, and also btfo Agravain, but now he struggles with Agravain. What does this mean?

Then how about you don't talk about stuff you don't know. Stop spreading misinformation.

he's mind broken after the speech by Agravain

>Lancerlot

>still no King Hassan fanart

No.

The alliance sends Ozymandias word that they want his help. He laughs at them and fights them as a test. He's had the grail all along (he showed it to Gudako and friends at the beginning of the Order). A shadow of the demon, "one of the 72 false gods" Amon resides in Ozymandias' grail like always, but he pours his blood into it and uses its power to transform into "one of the true gods", Amon-Ra, which he controls entirely.

Da Vinci says that it's normally impossible for a divine spirit to show itself on the earth, but Ozymandias manages to transform the demon pillar by attaching Amon Ra's name to it, so that it temporarily becomes a true divine spirit.

>Nobody wants to make fanart of a character with a complex design who we didn't get a decent full-body look at
I don't blame them.

If people knew what he looked like from the waist down, it would help.

It's not a tie. Agravain lived way longer than Lancelot did, so it's clearly his victory.

>beat regular Gawain in 1 hit

Not what happened. He only needed to land one good hit to beat normal Gawain, he did not instantly defeat Gawain the moment that Numeral of the Saint became inactive.

more than a bust shot would be great and his design is really sick and detailed so I don't blame them

Solomon will come with a buff just like the Knights of the Round Table did in Camelot.

His passive buff, Jewmortality, prevents him from taking damage until you spend at least 20,000 yen on the gacha.

Another reason for why it lost the status

So im Malory Arthur is a girl and using Rhon for too long turns you into a god. Whatever helps you sleep, retard.

The fact is, Arondight is not corrupted because M-M-MUH UNARMED. DEAL WITH IT

J-Just the cool helmet is fine

translate it weebs

am I a cuck

I'm actually pretty happy that they managed to do something with a demon whose name was shamelessly stolen from a pagan god to demonize (literally) them.

Amon is a real demon in the Ars Goetia and Amon-Ra (sometimes spelled Amun-Ra) was a real Egyptian god.

She wants to fuck him now yes
Well yeah. Did I imply otherwise?

So is Babylon really gonna be the final chapter or are they going to give us a real final dungeon like some Final Fantasy cosmic "Edge of Time" bullshit where we fight all of the Grand Servants?

So it's a bit of a turn on the case of the original winning over the one that came after? Nice.