/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 27th:
1299 – According to Edward Gibbon, Osman I invades the territory of Nicomedia for the first time, usually considered to be the founding day of the Ottoman state.
1302 – Battle of Bapheus: Decisive Ottoman victory over the Byzantines opening up Bithynia for Turkish conquest.
1794 – French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre is arrested after encouraging the execution of more than 17,000 "enemies of the Revolution".
1880 – Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand: Afghan forces led by Mohammad Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.

>News
CK2 DD 16: Man's inhumanity to man
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-16-mans-inhumanity-to-man.956080/

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.3 - 22/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/s5lqbt
youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA
youtube.com/watch?v=cc67_BrCdPc
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-the-warring-states-period-chunqiu-zhanguo-mod.765384/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

based

Reminder, the Steam group is a /gsg/ false flag to keep this general relevant.

Reminder that HPM deliberately causes global wool shortages by turning wool into tea through the late 1800s.

Reminder that reminder posts are all made by the same overwieght neckbeard living in his moms basement.

Liquor

Reminder that this is true.

Important poal
poal.me/s5lqbt

10th for Germaniums

Ah okay. Thank you for explaining that.

Underhanded tactics seems to be working fine. The only problem I see is the "Rough Up" option doesn't have a range(?) like all the other interactions. I can do it to people to matter how far away they are.

Also it doesn't have a Kidnap option which is disappointing but I can live without it I guess.

I just saw that but thank you.

I guess whoever westernizes first gets to colonize the rest of europe
prussiums is getting fucked by reactionaries

Wut the fug is this meme mod?

I like Conclave and the Charlemagne start

Whats wrong with the Charlemagne start?

Because you like getting fucked in the butt, faget

Pedos get out

goodbye cunts

anyway there seems to be a problem, prussia is producing liquor. maybe my math was fucked or something, the requirement isn't as high as it should be
I will keep that in mind for when I fix things after this trial run

pls buy Hoi4 goy, don't be a pedo

Good HoI4 overall mod when?

not GS fuck off

>HoI4

>didn't change the name on the chair
6/10

Forget about that desu
Don't even feeling like doing that, will just crop that part out next time I post it

B-believable worlds?

Nothing really, people just get autistic over """border gore"""

Should I play Austria, Russia or something else in Vicky2?

I just finished a comfy Madagascar campaign.

HELP ME DECIDE

>TFW no EUIV anime where MC is a Portuguese conquistador stealing land from East African Muslims and fucking their women in front of mosques

>TFW no EUIV anime Chinese merchants arguing viciously with gweilo about the right price for Molluccan spices and the merchant screaming "mierda, mierda" with a mix of Chinese trading pidgin.

> TFW when no EUIV anime that depicts the creation of the Mughal Empire with multiple viewpoints in the vein of Sangokushi.

> TFW no EUIV anime about four guys in France who call themselves a group of three gunmen but actually fight with swords against an evil cardinal.

Why even live?

You must become Zulu and have cores on all of China by 1910

There you go, you lazy cunt

>capitalizing tfw
>memeu4
you have to go back

Is it even possible to form Maghreb in HPM?

Yes, it is.

back to where

How? How do you even beat France or Spain?

Getting good

The real question is when the hell back marty

Show proofs

>not gs

ARE YOU... RETARDED?

Spain is easy. France not.

in HOI4 how am i supposed to set up my economy?
whats a good ratio of civilian/military factories?
Should I build Civilian ones first?
When should I start trading my factories away for ressources?

Want to try extended timeline in eu4.
Do american natvies stuck in shitty tech like vanilla ones or there is some fantasy events or something?

nice racism..

???

Someone was doing it starting as Morocco a few days ago, search in the archive

HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

Chexit when

Chexit?

>-50.85k
really makes you think

>> TFW no EUIV anime about four guys in France who call themselves a group of three gunmen but actually fight with swords against an evil cardinal.
Go watch Gankutsuou you stupid fucking weeb.

>tfw chexit

youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA

ISIS JOINING EU

Oh god what

>keeping Spaniards and Poortugal out of the EU
Doing the lord's work

But include Greece and Russia instead, lel.

>Greece

Also i hardly included Russians when USSR formed Eurasia which formed EU

Why is Japan not using guns to fight?
Are japs dumb?

Do you realize how deft an experienced samurai is?
He could cut his bullet in half using his superior Nipponese steel, something a brittle European-made shank could never accomplish.
Additionally, his reflexes are one hundred times that of his enemy due to his increased adaptability in innumerable environments, providing an edge that ultimately wins the battle, no matter the foe.

>islamic state
>no state religion
Nice mod

Hey memes, what determines whether or not you can puppet an nation or not?

Why can I puppet Bolivia, Ecuador, & Chile.

But not Argentina or Colombia?

number of provinces probably

Its amazing.
Like poetry.

Oh dog :DDDDDD

Charlie being railroaded into becoming Empra doesn't help

And there we have it, i got bored.
You dont get any pops as accepted and as usual its impossible for pops to assimilate to "European" nationality.

Pop chart for the end.

And GPs. Welp, time to play UK then.

youtube.com/watch?v=cc67_BrCdPc

Is there any mod that makes ck2 republics have elections every 4 years? I can't seem to find anything

So fucking boring to play a republic and rule for 30 years as a single character, lmao.

What mod is this?

NWO

Republics were so lazily implemented into the game and they've never fixed any of the bugs other than the one where you can turn into a Republic as a monarchy.

>Chinese
My sides

NWO?
Its quite unfinished and has plenty of unintentional issues.
Like Sunni Algeria having Jews as accepted.

>Lost my most populous province to the USA after he backstabbed me and broke our alliance
>My entire 350k regiments are nothing compared to the 600k+ American deathstacks with God tier generals. Get smashed despite my best efforts.
>Revanchism through the roof, fascists revolt and the second fascist country in the world is born.
You reap what you sow USA, your time is coming.

Fascist Mexico invading America?

Just like real life.

>Nigeria and Mexico are GPs

Mexico?

Si Hombre. I even allied with Falangist Spain. Time to install mini-Hitlers in my Puppets.

benis lmao

I hope you supported Falangist poland in barbarossa

Did you discover Aztlán yet?

lmao benis

Polish national movement, especially ONR / Falanga babbys are retards not worthy of any support.
t. a Poleat least that's what my ID card says

decision to send black back to Africa when?

nice bro XD

Is there a good China mod for CK2?

Does DH have a Japanese event for peace with the USA that does not require you to invade and nuke their country? Like if you take all the pacific islands or something.

Nope

Someone was making a Warring States one iirc

I hate this, no mods seem to have that either. I wish there was a USA/UK-Axis cold war peace proposal if germany owns all of europe(happens often) since the ai cannot into overlord. They just nuke each other for a while.

And it's far from playable/enjoyable I presume?

I have no idea, haven't followed it. Want me to check, do you have forum access?

WTF?

I saw a moddb about a similar mod called "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" is that the one you're referring to?

US went ahead and kept slavery, so instead on the South seceding the North secedes. Primary culture should be Dixie. Funny thing is that the CSA ends up outlawing slavery most of the time as the game progresses.

Nah
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-the-warring-states-period-chunqiu-zhanguo-mod.765384/
It looks more or less playable, although I don't see a detailed changelog.

I'm blind.
> I`m still working on this mod so it`s not playable yet.
He's making good progress though it seems

Like how it would be

I did a lot of work on a map for a Three Kingdoms mod, but after a long time looking for someone to work on scripting with no luck the project died.

Why?

That's cool but they've been at peace for some years now.

And Japan now controls Alaska.