Disabled parking is a joke

Anyone else completely over disabled parking?

Its not even for people with a disability anymore, 99 times out of 100 the person in the disabled parking is a fat fucking cow of a woman driving a 4x4.

Fat people need to be banned from disabled parking, why would them not wanting to exercise/eat less give them the right to park in the space reserved for people who cant actually walk...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1YHz493rnLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People that are truly disabled actually go out of their way not to use handicapped parking just to prove that they are not lesser human beings

I think it's good for people like my gramps who has knee problems and uses a cane. It makes it easier for him, especially in icy winters.

Mobility scooters too, don't forget those. I would be ok with gassing all people that let themselves get that fat but they seem to be doing a pretty good job of taking care of that on their own. I just wish it would happen before they breed.

how does one even get a handicap pass? seen some normies with em before

And thats perfectly acceptable, imagine your gramps has to park at the back of the lot because some fat fucking mole parked her 4x4 there then waddled in to the shop to get some more sugar water

Pretty sure you just need to get your doctor to declare that you're disabled and you can apply for one
Honestly I'm only bothered by how many there fucking are: I'll go to a store and there will be like 10 spaces, 4 of them handicap
How many fucking handicapped people do they think are going to cruise up at one time?

Disabled parking doesn't bother me too much
The fucking family/small children/whatever spots do though
Your kid can fucking walk

This, oh my fucking god, why do mum parking spots exist? and they are BESIDE the fucking disabled parking...

Are the kids too fat to walk into the store these days?

>family/small children/whatever spots
wtf is this

One of the malls here has about 30 spots for specific groups, handicapped, elderly, preggos, and electrics(even though there are no plugs.

I've got quite the belly, so i park in the preggo spots and walk like a fat chick.

In many places (here anyways) there are spots reserved for moms with children and bullshit like that. They're generally pink instead of blue.
Then again it's not like there's a pass for that, so it occurs to me that I could probably just use them all I fucking want

>seen some normies with em before
They're using someone else's placard, like grandma.

No problem with them really.

"Pram Parks" and Female only Parks annoy me more.
>mall near here has row of motorcycle parks out front
>they change four to "Pram Parks"
>all the spots are useless now as soccer moms perpetually park over the lines and block every spot.

I've got a permit for TN but I'm perfectly mobile. I don't use the parks specifically so people like this can.

It's really for children who are too young to walk. It's space for fucking around with prams and baby seats and bags of parenting miscellanea.

But yeah if your kid can walk then leave the space for someone who needs it.

I'm not fat, I'm actually fit... but I can't walk for very long without searing pain, and I have a foldable cane that I use on occasion.

This month alone I've had 3 motherfuckers make comments to me saying how "you're not disabled" or "you sure don't look disabled". I'm sorry, what DOES a disabled person look like then? Do I have to be missing both of my legs and in a wheelchair to qualify as disabled?

This shit drives me up a fucking wall. You don't know what some people have, and sure there are those fat cows who aren't disabled that abuse parking, but there are also fat cows who ARE disabled as well. Just like how there are people like me who are 5'10" and fairly fit (thanks aquatherapy) but I can't walk for more than 5 feet sometimes.

They got electric wheelchairs now. Fuck the handicapped.

Most of the time here I see fat sheboons parking in designated fat black people parking with a hang tag. I rarely see anyone who is even remotely disabled parking in those spots. And why are there always a fuckload of them?

I'm sorry dog but Veeky Forums is not really the place if you're looking to win hearts and minds. Good for you for not being fat though.

>one disabled spot at work
>everyone parks there usually, not many disabled customers
>one of the disabled people is a morbidly obese man that buys a lot of cigarettes and various foods
>the other is a black dude that lost his leg in a motorcycle accident
>disabled nigger doesn't even use the spot, he just park perpendicular across three of them with his truck
It's pretty useless where I work desu senpai

Same thing with scooters at Walmart or whatever. I was buying some booze and I saw two older fat women in a scooter in an aisle. One nimbly got out of the scooter and walked to something she couldn't reach and promptly sat back down.

>"Pram Parks" and Female only Parks annoy me more.

They're always nearly empty too so I park in them.

>its just a prank haha

eh, it's not too bad
I've never seen someone who doesn't look disabled use a disabled spot

but in my area double yellow lines seem to be de facto disabled parking which is annoying especially on small roads and corners

youtu.be/1YHz493rnLw

Here's one I doubt any of you have see.

Military and Veterans parking spaces

>be me near one of USAs largest Air bases
>store lots have:
>Handicap spaces
>Pregnant women and mothers with Children spaces
>Military and Veteran spaces

45 space lot, 15 are taken for the "special" status.

Funny, when I was a little brat my mom didn't need a "special" spot.
Funny, neither of my uncles (Vets) needed special spots
Funny, my one-armed great-granny still driving at 95 didn't need a "special" spot

Who do I see using the "special" spots?
FAT fucks, landwhales and sheboons

They hand them out too easy.
But it's not really on my list of things to give a shit about.

Yup, exact same thing as to why my grandfather has gotten a handicap-permit for his car. Guy is 89, drives my grandmother to the stores, the graveyard, to the cafe and similar when the weather is bad or when he wants to come along, but sadly his legs are not what they used to be, and as such he is a very slow walker, aswell as that its quite tough for him to walk and hold balance all that well.

I've become a bit of a splerg in regards to this. Often, if I see someone park at a handicap spot and its quite obvious that they are not handicapped I'll ask (nicely) why they are parking there. So far I've never had anyone say "Oh, I'm actually disabled, have an issue or whatever", but rather just being ignored or them going "Oh but I'm in a bit of a hurry", or just getting back into their car and parking somewher else, slightly flustered

I mean, fuck.... that parking spot is there for a reason, and they are usually quite fucking well marked

(note; outside of this photo there is a decently sized blue handicap sign on the wall, so this guy had no chance of not seeing it)

Who gives a fuck? You people talk like you're entitled to parking spots at all.

>park in female only spot
>claim I identify as a female
>start shitstorm

isn't that illegal in the US?
can't you just say you ~indentify~ as female?
wtf is happening to western society.

This

>destroy ankles
>on crutches
>with CAM boot on
>get letter to get handicap parking pass
>never go get it because I'm not a pussy

Y'all thing handicap parking is bullshit?

Y'all ain't seen shit

>body problems
>drives
Ishygddt

The pendulum swung towards an extreme. It's now beginning to swing back towards traditionalism. Fight the good fight, brother.

>pendulum analogy
>pendulum spends the least time by far in the sane, moderate center

sounds accurate

but a pendulum spends most of its time in the center?

Disabled people need closer parking.

It's the 'parent and child' spaces I fucking despise. Just because they spend a lot of money means they get priority parking, and the disabled people have to walk further?
There are regular spaces closer than the disabled ones.

Nope, it's moving the fastest at the center. Most of the time it's slowing down or speeding up at either extreme.

Here in (western) Australia the disabled spaces are required to be the closest ones to an accessible entrance.

Christ on a pogo stick, those people

>I carry my husbands rank!
No, you don't. Kindly fuck off ma'am.

Military spouses generally disgust me
>Hurr toughest job in da corps!

Are you sure the pink spots aren't for pregnant women?

Lmao what shit tier place has dependopotomous parking?!?

Someone subscribes to Funker530

>be handycrapped
>look normal/healthy outside; inside is a mess
>drive lifted truck to store
>park with placard in handycrapped spot
>glares as far as the eye can see
>finally yelled at the other day by fat lady
>"those spots are for people who need 'em!" and other fluff
>3 more spots open around me
>notice no placard in her car in handy spot
>do notice big gulp cup and fast-food bags
>i get cart to hold myself up when needed
>she grabs motor-scooter, aka "American Personal Mobility Device"
>shop for a bit; every things fine
>leaving store with cart
>fat lady talking with cops outside
>rut-row, this gun b fun
>they're writing her a ticket
>she sees me
>"he should get a ticket, too! look at 'em! he's not disabled!"
>cop: "sir, are you the owner of this car? you know you can't use someone elses placard."
>me: "i know." as i hand him my proof card
>cop looks it over, hands it back.
>cop : "alright, well have a nice day."
>me: "yeah, you too."
>lady must have burned 1000 calories from the anger alone.

I have a bad heart and am in mild heart failure, but I can't walk more than 200 ft continuously without running out of breath; basically no cardio.

Took me years to finally admit I needed one, but fucking christ, i met a guy getting one because he had ADHD.

My ex-co-worker had a handicap license plate because she "drives her mom around sometimes." The mom seemed perfectly fine to me whenever I saw her and she parks in the spots even when she's alone. Parking in a handicapped spot when you don't need it is a clear sign that you are a terrible person and she was.

Kek, wtf is going on with women? But ok they can keep their pink pretty spots less chances of door dings and damage to my car and they better not come into the male spots.

What the fuck is this? Only a woman can muster the idea of getting privileges for the work of another human being.

>Be fat, not pregnant female
>Park there anyways because no one will say shit
That sign is useless.

I shamelessly park on toddler spots. Fuckers need to learn how to walk.

This.

It's like these niggers don't realize that the reason fat fucks use the disabled places might be because they can't fucking walk and are therefore fat, exerciseless fucks

>hurdest jerb in teh service
I swear to god dependapotamuses are the worst

Oceana?

I always park my truck in disabled and female only parking spots. Got sent a few fines but I threw them in the garbage.

You're a legend.

My friend is a legally defined midget at 4'9 or something (she's just Asian) and takes full advantage of her handicap parking pass.

She's otherwise completely able bodied and jogs and everything but hey it is what it is

I'd rather it be there than not be there.
My mother has MD and can't walk long distances without risking falling over, so I'm happy that it's a thing. But on the other hand I see these rascal bound faggots parking there. Being a fat ass should not be a disability.

ur a douchebag. if they have the placard fuck off

... did I write anything about them having placards or not? If they have a placard then ofcourse I won't care, they are SUPPOSED to park there. I'm talking about people who are clearly not handicapped, have no placard and so on and are just parking there because they are lazy or idiots

A friend of mine who gets autismbux got a blue badge for himself purely because his sister was disabled and his parents had a blue badge which set a precedent and routine for him since childhood, and he argued that he cannot park in non-disabled bays because it triggers his autism.

It worked.

89!? He shouldnt even be driving m8.

Still a competent driver, I've ridden with him several times

He has to renew his license yearly tho, which he does by getting checked up by a doctor and also having his eyes checked. He was actually down at the closest DMV to hand in the papers for it yesterday

The guy is in amazing health for his age, and still does competetive shooting AND winning at that, shooting perfect 250/350 series

I used to work in car rental. I rented a new Bentley Continental GT to a richfag who was 93.

AMEN , OP!!
You speak the truth.
Here in Oakland all the niggers have handicapped parking tags. Then they jump out of their old person buicks & Cadillacs & start shooting at Eachother.
You know they would say they deserve it because of slavery or some rediculous bullshit nigger thing to say.

>Military and Veterans parking spaces
Two of my local supermarket size stores have a single Veteran-Only space. They are not near a military base. It is just their way of showing patriotism after the 9-11 event.

>I always park my truck in disabled and female only parking spots. Got sent a few fines but I threw them in the garbage.

Unpaid fines? How do you get your driver's license renewal and annual license plate tabs? Over here, the computer brings up an alert message. Your driving license renewal can be withheld if you have driving fines. Your car license plate renewal can be withheld if you have car-related fines (which handicapped parking tickets are).

Not him but I assume it'd be something like here where fines are only valid if they're issued by the government/council. If it's a private car park and they issue "fines" (they never use the word "fine" because it's illegal) there's not much they can do if you don't pay them.

Guy I worked with had a "reserve only" sign put up on a spot he was parked in while at work and they tried to "recuperate" $68 from him.

When they clamped him they got done for unauthorised clamping and had to pay out a few hundred.

A lot of the private car parks here do similar things. If you send out ten of them and one person pays it's equivalent to five people parking for the day. More people pay than not because they don't know it's not legal here.

>legally defined midget at 4'9 or something (she's just Asian)

>disabled spot
>fat cow in a 4x4

100% agreed.
I rarely see any older folks actually use those spots.
Btw those same fat pieces of shit are 9/10 the ones that get bootyblasted when i park at the very back of the near empty parking lot taking up 4 spots because i can.
Always the ones mean mugging and trying to start shit, fuck you.

This. They're only for pregnant women or women with infants in strollers etc.

The only time I use handicapped spots is when I am driving my 90 year old grandfather around in his Buick.

Otherwise I park fairly far away in the parking lot.

My grandfather is 90 and his mind is still fucking sharp, it just depends on the person m8.

In my late teens used to go out with my friend to arcades and shit and i didnt have a car yet, he parked in Handicap spaces and used to get told shit.

He had some kind of nerve damage or something in his spine, had tons of surgery. Used to go out playing DDR until that happened.

People talk out of their ass without knowing.

Funny shit is we'd park and I'd say "Start acting retarded and people wont judge you" he'd be all "Hurrr duurrr"

Sorry bud...look at the picture; it is of a wheelchair. If you don't use a wheelchair, GTFO.