/owg/ - Overwatch General

Demonic Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/D.Va
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mei is an epic Meimei and I hope she dies.

Which should be killed off?

Lucio would be my pick, not being racist or anything.

BRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP

brrrraaaapppp
pew pew

I just found Ana/Reaper is best combo

the fuck is this shit. am I playing with wizards?

Reinhardt is best husbando!

>lvl 526

Truth!

>526
>free
Yeah he definitely isn't

And I thought me being level 260 was pathetic

>Seeing her new mission as a game, D.Va fearlessly charges into battle alongside the rest of her MEKA unit, ready to spring to her nation's defense at a moment's notice. Recently, she has begun to stream combat operations to her adoring fans, and her growing following has turned her into a global icon.
>she has begun to stream combat operations to her adoring fans
You can't make this shit up. It's right there in the wiki.

I love a decent Ana supporting me.
Playing as Reaper in SoloQ makes me feel like a dad. I have to go around making sure all my retarded children don't get hurt on in trouble, then Ana comes along and heals them.
I hate dying and watching the point get taken two seconds later. It's like really, I was the sole thing stopping them from winning?

>be evil guy
>watch her stream to get info on their strategies
>kill them all

Thanks

>Killing people live
Noice, i like her now

>And here we have the burning body of my fallen comrade! Look at his leg angle, lol!
>Cmon chat press 7 to pay respects, he died for a good cause.

Jesus fuck what does the logo look like when it's 600? There's not even space for more stars.

Really? None of the 50-60 year olds, but one of the newer generation who was stated by the devs as fulfilling Tracer's line about how the world could use more heroes?

>streaming confidential military activities and who knows what else
So how does she get away with it?

your portrait turns to silver and the stars are removed

She only streams her battles with the giant kaiju omnic. That's all she fights in canon.

>am I playing with wizards
463 hours and he almost exclusively plays waifus.
So yeah a wizard...

silver and gold frames all the way to 1360 or something

The absolute madman

>Being a pro gamer, D.Va loves video games and enjoys making references to them. While on the battlefield, she will use many gaming terms, such as "nerf," "pocket healer," "GG," "AFK," and more. Despite the fact that she is mostly into games produced by Blizzard (for obvious reasons), she is familiar with old arcade ones as well.
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/D.Va

I just can't anymore. I just can't.

Its funny. That character aspect made liking Dva hard for me. But that bitch is just too fun to play. Then they fucking buffed her.

>Ana buff

Holy shit she's totally wrecking shit.
>sleep dart is fixed
>20% increased fire rate
I'm gonna have fun shoving my fist and darts up people's asses now.

Aaand she sucks again.
Why you doing this to me?

>Everyone quits on enemy team.
>Only player left is D.Va.
>She stands in spawn.
>"Hi!" over and over.
>Steps out.
>Nobody shoots her.
>We have a dance party until the match ends.
Best game ever.

You should've looked into her more then. She doesn't fight humans in-universe. She's basically streaming Pacific Rim.

Have you done your carpal tunnel exercises /owg/?

[EVANGELION] you baka gaijin

>omnics
>superpowers
no

Yesterday: Unstoppable
Today: Can't hit a fucking roadhog at point blank

>post yfw

WHEN IS D.VA GETTING NERFED?

All the hardcore mecha and NGE fans will REEEEE at you for that comparison though.

You're mine, not that I'm racist or anything. You are being a nigger though.

>Yesterday
>POTG 4+ Gold Medals Reaper every single game
>Today
>No medals even with no real damage on the team
>Haven't had POTG for 15 years
Suffering

>Look at his stats as a D.Va Main
>Mine are mostly better
Feels ok

t. mcree shitter who got his ult wasted

How the fuck do you counter an Ana that's sitting way back in the map?
>Flank behind her and get her to low health
"Oh, you thought you were going to kill me? Let me just throw this jar of piss on the ground to insta-heal myself while I run to my team for back up. Also you can't heal yourself either."
>Piss jar on cooldown
"Oh, then let me just make you take a nap for a while as my team comes to steamroll you."

How can i git gud if im rank 70 and still playing like shit?

Play with me.
I'm a pro rank 40.

Are omnics bro? y/n?

>Playing defence on Volskaya Industries as Edgelord Reyes
>B point
>10 seconds left
>5 people on the point
>"Psssh....Nothing Personell..."
>Drop down and death blossom everyone to oblivion
>Win the game
>Didn't get play of the game

I dropped my fucking salt all over the carpet

rank 70 in comp?
That would mean you're probably not playing like shit.

Same thing happened to me and I ended up with 5 gold medals
shame about my rank though

New skins when?

Depends on where you are and what kind of omnic they are.

>How the fuck do you counter an Ana that's sitting way back in the map?
by ignoring her at all because it's just another shit ana doing nothing

Can someone who understands this explain shit to me?

Why is Hanzo apparently a "shit" character in high level play but Widowmaker isn't? It seems completely the opposite to me. Widow seems like laughable fucking garbage and Hanzo seems way too good.

Hanzo:
>Can move around freely and easily
>Doesn't really need to "charge" attacks or reload, can fire constantly at full damage.
>Hitboxes are absolutely laughable.
>Can hit around corners.
>Can kill from close range even without using his bullshit cooldown.
>Can SEE around corners with a short CD.
>Ult is great and can't be dodged by some characters (Mercy most of the time).

Widowmaker:
>Machine gun might as well not be in the game as it does nothing. A Reaper firing from 50 miles away literally does more damage.
>Sniper when uncharged does nothing.
>Needs reloading.
>Sniper when charged requires great accuracy on characters jumping around like lunatics so basically impossible to headshot.
>No escape, grappling hook CD is ridiculous (less range and longer CD than Shadow Step???)
>Tripmine is completely shit.
>Ult is useful but why the fuck would half of your team even need to know where enemies are most of the time?

So confuse.

>trusting a robot

never, show me one robot that wouldn't stab a human in the back the first chance it gets

Why is Reinhardt literally the cutest?

perfectly possible to be rank 70 and play like shit

70+ is basically the same as being GE in CSGO and i can tell you GE's in CSGO often play like absolute shit

several of those memearrows are factually wrong not going to even bother to give serious reply

>Cowboy back to being worthless again

Good job you fucking cucks. Enjoy a few more weeks of the Pharah meta.

>both mccree and zenyatta crowd out every other single pick
>mccree gets nerfed (completely deserved)
>zenyatta gets away scot free

b l z z a r d

/r/ mei as satan from dante's inferno, deep in the frozen center of the ninth circle of hell waist deep in ice with three weeping faces each chewing on a different hero

Do you have a single bit of evidence to back that up?

>mfw

same thing with fighting games. one day I would be whooping ass, everything going my way. next day can't confirm into shit, can't barely combo into basic BnBs and generally play like dogshit.

what gives? why does this happen?

To name a few.

hitscan > projectile
That peashooter has no fall off unlike other hitscan weapons and is decent with headshots.
More reliable at long range. Hanzo is midrange at best.
What do you mean your team doesn't need the wallhacks? Do you realize how big of an advantage that is in this genre?

I'm starting to think it just picks potg randomly, but lends some favor to actual impressive plays. I can't count how many times I've gotten quad/quint kills with an ult only to have the potg go to a mercy who rezzed 2 people.

maybe you should learn to play a second character instead of your gay cowboy crutch

because forced 50 is real

Lucio's goal is to run around not getting shot and just existing is enough to heal your team. He has no real advantage to knowing where enemies are.

Bastion doesn't even move. Just hold down fire and lolez gg.

Torb just sits around like a stupid asshole while the AI plays the game for him.

Rein just walks forward or sits still with a shield.

>"It's hiiiiiigh noon!"
>Fly up to McRee and bop him on the nose for being a naughty boy

F U N
U
N

>brawl
>hog
>attack
>route 66
>17 kills streak
>kinda rolling but in the end cannot pass the last 1.27m
>5 gold medals

I'm hooked.

>I can't count how many times I've gotten quad/quint kills with an ult only to have the potg go to a mercy who rezzed 2 people.
Contrawise, I've never seen a Mercy POTG, and only one Zenyatta one that was based on a well-timed Transcendence.

High level players can actually hit shit so widow becomes an actual threat from massive distances (while shitzo is worthless outside of arrow spam and cornershots). Machinegun deals a shitload of damage and only seems bad because it's inaccurate, tripmine is a good sneaker deterrent and giving out enemy positions to the team and also seeing those people and preparing headshots in advance is much better than the durgens of killing shitters and cornered people

>That feel when you go absolutely insane in a game as Genji
>Enemies cannot even keep up with you because you're literally everywhere

I take a break when I notice a losing streak, rank has been steadily climbing ever since I started doing that.

It's not that bad, it was ridiculous before and now M2 is usable.

>>both mccree and zenyatta crowd out every other single pick
I think people might just be learning the (almost new) heroes. The buffs changed the playstyle completely. It only makes sense that it take at least a week for people to learn to use/counter the new McCree/Zenyatta.

If we get knee-jerk buffs/nerfs every week or so, Overwatch will become unplayable.

>tfw I still dodge all KOTH maps even after the overtime tweaks.

I just don't want to have teams steamrolling eachother endlessly as well as being on the team that often stagger their respawns and try to capture the point solo.

>leave every game during team selection where someone picks Ana on my team
>been looking for a game for 45 minutes

it's like if someone said that winston has great long range damage, there's no point trying to talk to someone like that

>comp
>head to head
>barely win first stage
>lose second one
>someone from enemy team leaves/disconnects
>everyone from said team leves except for one guy
>we win
>i get almost a whole level
wat

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME THAT GOES IN TO SUDDEN DEATH I GET

ATTACKING

WHAT

A

FUCKING

GREAT

MEME

>hey lads take this point in 3 seconds lmao

Fucking bullshit.

>muh press e for a free kill doesn't work any more!

what's it like in rank 30

I'm just tired of trying to kill that one faggotass Lucio with his frog skin being a little bitch on the point. It's gotten so old.

>tfw your weak, fleshy, human eyes have to blink and you don't see Genji teleport behind you

Even Tracer leaves a damn trail when she blinks. I can't believe how easy it is to lose track of Genji

Maybe I can reach gud by the time the season ends.

>IKTF

>level 10
>Opened 2 boxes
>On the first one

>use splash damage or hook
>win

Torb and Bastion are terrible against coordinated teams and aren't meta because of this. But even they appreciate it. It lets them know who is coming and how many. It also has defensive uses, not just offensive. Lucio can stay alive easier by seeing that Roadhog is getting closer and closer for instance. It fucks up the plans of flankers too since you can see where they're headed.

20tick doesn't really help there either

You and me both. I got from 39 to 55, but I'm spending all my time learning the post-patch heroes in QP.

How much longer does the season last?

>tfw you're suddenly playing like shit as your best hero
>tfw you watch your winrate spiral down as you desperately try to bring it back up

>tfw win everytime this happens
>D.va Rein Zarya Lucio Mercy S76

>always match with a bunch of trashcans that get spawn camped

Please end my life

>3 shitty skins
sorry for your loss

NO!

desu between seeing through walls and having a meme arrow that kills everyone I'd rather have the meme

3 weeks left.

what? what did they do to him this time?

why can't they ever nerf Genji's stupid ninja ass? nigger is everywhere every goddamn game, getting a gorrilion multi-kills every few minutes while nobody can shoot him as he sanics around everyone's heads. let's not nerf this fuck, let's nerf the cowboy back into uselessness because he luckily two-shotted a person before dying to a Gengu because he can't get away from a fight due to shit mobility.

fuck this

Here's the nerfed range for those wondering.