Is Joan of Arc a historical figure worth looking into?

is Joan of Arc a historical figure worth looking into?

is she waifu material?

what are some good documentaries/texts about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

stjoan-center.com/Trials/
youtube.com/watch?v=9CGiL0Mp6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=0nE8jf0fn_U
youtube.com/watch?v=BEV4SpiqY7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she

she was the pure virgin waifu of the entire french army

Purest boipucci in French history

Joan is an amazing historical figure who's worth looking into. She's definitely waifu material if that's your thing. The best texts to learn about her are her trial transcripts. The originals are still extant (pic related).

Here's a link to an English translation of the transcripts of both of her trials.

stjoan-center.com/Trials/

Reminder that this is what an average French boy looked like in the late middle ages

Awesome, thanks man

>glorified cheerleader

>deluded peasant
>"best waifu"

Shit taste. Husbandos are better, anyways.

>Shit taste. Husbandos are better, anyways.
If your'e a women or a homosexual, then yes Husbandos would be better. However, Joan of Arc is shit taste. Olga is much better.

>Bara
Eww, gross.

Can Veeky Forums recommend any good literature about her feet?

Personally Marie Antoinette is better historical waifu material. She was too pure for this world :(

>tfw the cake meme will persist forever
;_; fucking normies

she did not mess around

Thus why she's my waifu. Just don't make her mad ;^)

Why don't you like bara? Bara is objectively superior, and the best historical husbandos have been bara.

Pic-related, Basil II, who was described as stocky, burly, and manly, with a beard to boot. Pretty sure Basil the Bulgar-Slayer would know how to put Olga the Regent in her place.

Joan of Arc is actually... underrated.

Most people assume she was a crazy mascot when in fact her trial transcripts reveal she was extraordinarily intelligent, rational, and eloquent, and she actually led troops into combat as well as come up with the whole strategy of piercing to Reims. She knew exactly what she was doing and the historical significance of it, which for a 17 year old common girl is incredible.

>her

Apparently she was hot and one guy felt guilty because he wanted to fuck her

I think her squire said she was hot af and had perfect breasts or something.

First thing (I'm the user with Olga of Kiev as my waifu) is that I didn't say bara was bad. Secondly, why would I want a husbando when I'm not a homosexual? If your going to fight the guy who's husbando is based on Amir Arsalan, then go right ahead. However, you leave Olga out of this. She didn't do anything wrong (except for wiping out the Drevlians with what some people would call underhanded tactics, but they started the shit flinging first!).

>Secondly, why would I want a husbando when I'm not a homosexual?

Because, user, being a homosexual is better than being a heterosexual slave.

>pious busty 17 year old tomboy with hella sharp tactical skills and probably Veeky Forums as fuck
Literally perfect.

Going to be completely honest. Olga may be my waifu, but that's because I'm never going to marry or have sex with a women (or male for that matter). Rather dream of having a wonderful and loving wife, then deal with the fact that the women today (at least the ones I meet) are disgusting. Oh well, to each their own eh?

Well someone's gonna have to make all the impressionable young youths for you homos to corrupt.

Someone who had Gilles de Rais as aide is definitely fapping material.

Why not opt for a loving, loyal, and virtuous bf then, user? No reason for you to spend your life alone!

she was so waifu OMD had a crush on her and wrote two songs about her on the same album

youtube.com/watch?v=9CGiL0Mp6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=0nE8jf0fn_U

Except that I'm not attracted to men, they're too, well manly. Rather be alone, because at least I can trust myself.

History is rife with waifus

Oh, o-okay then...

I absolutely love her, This video is made by me

youtube.com/watch?v=BEV4SpiqY7o

I believe her last words were an apology to the executioner for stepping on his foot

This, normies just don't understand

Best girl ever fuck the English