GARBAGE

give birdie a DP

help me continue this one

>he doesn't post mains because he doesn't play games
>he'll never make gains because shitposting fucked his brain
>no footsies, no fundamentals
>never uses training mode to get experimental
>life of a silver shitter

How can sfv sucks when it has great characters such as rashid of the turbulent wind??!

twitch
.tv/juri_is_my_dear

Post mommy ram

>no lewd op
One fucking job.

Juri is my mom! MY FUCKING MOM!

Yeah alright we get it, you're gay

SF5 is a shit game

Finally trying out Juri. I feel like she lacks of the polish SFIV Juri had, and is generally more ham. However, I may feel like she may not be totally low tier this time around thanks to her 3f jabs and cr.lk

>Juri
lmao
What did capcom mean by this?

That wasn't my point

My point was that you're gay.

Juri is so fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

you literally contribute nothing you waste of fucking space. then you dodge people like slim who would whoop your ass.

yeah alright we get it, you're gay

ibuki's swimsuit is so perfect bros...

Ibuki and Balrog have 3f jab and they are not top tier.

bump

Best OP in ages, he is LITERALLY our guy.

How do I respond to this :

"Even an online scrub could take a few games off Daigo if he got lucky enough. He only has to play random enough to get one knockdown and then make Daigo guess wrongly twice. You can't really do anything against random."

How good UNIEL online on steam? Worth it?

Wave 2 DLC

>Akuma
>Sean
>New Character (Rashids butler)
>New Character (female black girl, uses sometype of weapon)
>Blanka
>C. Viper

>part 2 of story mode featuring Gill setting him up to be a dlc character for wave 3 dlc

Post what fighting game's your currently playing, and your main(s) in each game.
USFIV: Chun-li
Skullgirls: Filia
KoF XIII: Terry/K'/Mature

>blanka
fuck you
people actually play skullgirls? wow

She is one of the few characters in the game that can actually get some decent damage off an anti-air, go try it out.

>Back st.HK, store LK fireball, juggle combo.

how much?

You ask for proof.

>literally using the most basic niggas in every game you play with the exception of Mature

so whats the consesus on juri then?

Garbage

801Strider

She's minus on her specials so according to shitters she is the worst character in the game

I am pretty sure I can't pull anymore all nighters without physically suffering for it i feel like shit

but i can't sleep

She is not SFIV Juri, which may be both a good or a bad thing depending how much did you like her in SFIV.

why Jack-o? Isn't she hard to play since she has summons?

no harder than zato-1

Putting Azam in before Ed is a fucking warcrime. You should be detained for even suggesting it.

Not only that, she got nerfed in 1.03.
Avoid her unless you really like her playstyle I guess

why is sleep fighter v so boring bros

But that's what makes a character bad

She's also - on a lot of her normals, not only specials

Carlos Miyamoto and Dr. Saturn will be in season 2 my dad is daigo ikeno

Anytime Daigo loses to a literally who in pools.

No. It's too situational and technical and not enough damage. It's easier to just to Ryu DP or R Mika Wingless for a little less damage but way more stun.

How do I change my flag in SFV?
I'm moving from Turkey to Germany next week and I want to change my CFN flag so that people don't assume the connection is too bad.

All this time i couldn't do Ryu's trial 10 was because I was trying to walk before the axe kick instead of after the roundhouse

Make a new account

How fucked would I be if I would happen to break one of the quick disconnect wires on my Hori RAP4 Kai. There seems to be some glue over the wires where they connect to the PCB. I'm tech illiterate so I probably couldn't fix this if it did happen.

>moving from turkey to germany

GO AWAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

you forgot that he also has a big dick xd

Does anyone else get mentally exhausted really quick from playing fighting games?
How can people grind for more than 2 hours?

haha i almost forgot, hope he posts about dicks again

stay away roach

god damn muslim scum

I have to make a new steam account just to change a flag? I would rather not have to rebuy the game and unlock everything again

Would 8 frames make it harder to block things such as Rog's straight on reaction from longer ranges?

I hav e seen more whining in the past 24 hours about juri than about any other dlc character that has released thus far, juri has 2 3f normals(one of which is cr short), aa jab, and a reversal, juri players are literally gamefqas tier and you shouldnt be asking for opinions here

think this one through user

the difficulties of starting a new fightan game is finding the waifu. How is dizzy? Is she execution heavy?

You can email Capcom support feedback and have them change it. I did it to getaway from the default SFV flag?

I get a bit of this but it's mostly frustration from dropped inputs and stuff.

I understand the footsies and know shit but my input sometimes gets unsteady in actual fights. Which is really annoying.

welcome new German friend!

may Allah be with you :D

Seems mid tier right now because of so many bad matchups. She is also execution heavy.

I can't wait for all the esports sjws and polturds to go back to their mobas when esports dies and we go back to costumes with nipples and thuggery.

Yes?

>lose first round
>get 2 perfects in a row

DOWNROAD COMPRETE

Bretty gud bait considering the idiots that inhabit this board, but still way too obvious: 5/10.

Ok, call me when that happens.

you've figured it out!

Maybe if you picked a non fraudulent character like birdie you'd have fun

Why the fuck would SJWs oppose the FGC when its one of the most diverse groups around. Look at the army of clean cut generic white guys in your image vs the asians, blacks, and latinos of the FGC

Lupe Fiasco

Can I just say that Balrog REALLY feels like a pubstomp character. Like make one mistake and it's just over.

>A bunch of nerds trying to look classy in their dad's suit, most can't even wear a tie.

vs

>Guys who have fun with games, minus Maximilian, fuck Maximilian.

>Maximilian

HE IS LITERALLY OUR DUDE XD

tastosis is godtier esports though. last i seen tasteless he has some gandafini beard so its down a tier right now. but when he shaves it will be normalized

Diverse is not 90% nigger 10% everything else
>DNC bragging about being the most "diverse" convention
>everyone is a nigger

>sjws and polturds
>logic
They literally asked the fgc to be more inclusive, it's almost like they don't know anything about fighting games.

Is that picture on the left real? Are those video game players? And why the fuck are they wearing suits? Absolutely disgusting. FGC best community on the planet.

Because the FGC is a meritocracy and having to actually be good at something is cancer to them.

what are the next big streamboar events

i'm learning guile, which is better for learning charge? or is guile better for defense?

Why are fast dashes only valued when it is Nash's.

Ibuki, Balrog and now Juri all have very good dashes, and yet nobody points it out as one of the character's strengths.

You can't react to Nash's dash it's not "very good" it's broken

>Why the fuck would SJWs oppose the FGC
Because Hispanics and Blacks aren't well-known for being the most PC ethnicities out here.

because Nash's doesn't have an animation for the first half of it.

Guile and charge characters in general should always be holding back, use your bazooka knees or jump whenever you want to move forward so you won't lose your charge.

Any charge character teaches you how charge works because they should pretty much always be building charge.

As far as charge characters go, Balrog is a melee DPS, FANG is a mage.
Guile is the only pure tank in SFV.
Alex and Bison are more off tanks

you ever notice how all the top tier characters have a + on block medium to medium link

rashid has a mp mp link and hes not top tier

>playing some juri
>in the neutral getting super pissed
>i decide the time is now to go in
>dash in st mp
>okay my godlike confirm and rections tell me to do qcfk
>woooohooo dp
why would you willingly accept playing motion characters in 2016

yet

characters without a plus medium don't even have blockstrings

Sounds like bad execution