youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maintenance records or fuck off.

Asains

Lol captcha motorized trikes

>women owned

youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

>reach out window
>fire +p+ 10mm round from a short barrel with a pepper muzzle brake into the sky
>everyone panics and drives
>problem solved

Cities are disgusting.

Sure thing, Joel Edgyton

>backfire my car in traffic
>loud enough to ring your ears
>nobody notices

My truck is a highway car
>40 mile commute
>bumper to bumper traffic morning and afternoon
>mfw

>that woman who can pull into a spot
>guy parks it for her effortlessly
>that wagon that just flips over on the gate
10/10

Lost my shit

As a mechanic i can tell you straight up women have the most disgusting cars with literal garbage and melted candy with hair stuck to it kind of shit. + heel and fingernail marks everywhere

have you ever been to a women's house who lives on her own? The girl i'm currently dating is always nicely dressed and styled, but my god.... her apartment is straight up fucking hoarder tier.

>tfw she wants to move in with me

how the fuck can you flip a wagon going 10mph?

By being a woman driver

I turned out pretty fucking neat because I was subjected to my moms disgusting van and my sisters fucking hoard in our room for 19 years. I'm baffled as to why the majority of females are okay with living in such shitty conditions and don't take any pride in their property and living space.

This. Worked at a car wash for several years. Niggers and women had disgusting cars. It sucked for me because I was the one who had to vacuum everything.

you're just an outlier though. when i asked my gf how many miles she's done on her twingo she said shes never done one but put 30k miles on the clock. somehow it still works.

because women are basically children

I think it was on a very steep hill, but the camera didn't show it because it was tilted too

>go to check nice looking 5 series
>one owner
>owner is 6'3 bodybuilder dude
>check seat memory
>seat goes up a couple inches and forward a couple inches
>"oh yeah my wife drives it too"

never looked back

Hmm, never thought about checking seat memory, thanks!

Highway miles is an indication that the car was driven under normal driving conditions.

But most people dont use this fairly

THIS so much. Women pull it together in public, but when they get some privacy, they're complete pigs. Female restrooms are disgusting.

>>that woman who can pull into a spot
>>guy parks it for her effortlessly
>tries to shake his hand or something and he just blows her off

I was pretty close to doing this myself a couple months ago. Saw a woman back in and out of a spot like 20 times in an Altima, constantly hopping up on the curb.