IRELAND TAX ISSUES -- HELP!?!?!

I have a Nissan Primera 1.6ltr in the garden thats been sitting up for about 7/8 months. The battery went dead out of nowhere and I never bothered to charge it.
I completely forgot that I had to declare the vehicle as off road so I can stop paying the road tax.
Now I have about €600 of back tax that I have to pay as I want to sell it on.
The car is 2003 but only has 76000 miles on it and is in perfect condition so it will go for about €500/600. It would make no sense for me to tax it and sell it and not make a profit. In fact, i'd probably lose about €100/200 euro for a perfectly good car which i'm not willing to do. The local breakers said they would give me €50 for it and obviously that's a no aswell :|

Does anyone know a way that when you have owed tax money on car that you never actually used on the road and want to sell to get out of having to pay the tax?? There has to be a way. If people are working on their cars or they have cars lying up for a couple of months and didn't declare them as off road because they still intended to use it on the road in the near future, how do they tell the tax offices that it wasn't on the road and that it died for a couple of months but now want to sell it on?

I need to get out of having to pay this tax badly as i'm moving house within the next 2 months and I have no way to transport a car from A to B legally with no tax..
Please, someone help me. This is not a car I want to scrap, it means something to me :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYrr4VFicBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There has to be a way.
No, you did something stupid, so stop avoiding the consequences and accept the responsibility.

What did I do thats stupid? Im not paying €600 road tax for a car I didn't use on the road! Responsibility or not I dont care the consequences are bullshit

Well thanks for the fucking help Veeky Forums?...

You should have got the paper work done to get it off the road you stupid potato nigger

Is that a picture of you Smoking weed in your car?

>euro
lol

Only pic I have on my laptop of the nissan lel

euro is funny? well in that case i assume you use dollars :/ even tho waaay more countrys use euro than use dollar

>What did I do thats stupid?
Live in a country that charges exorbitant vehicle taxes.

Not my choice :(

More countries use dollars, either pegged to it or as an international rate of exchange. The euro is a joke that has bought servitude to millions so Germans can export their manufacturing surplus in exchange for your debt and their employment figures.

>irrelevant countries
lol

Idgaf. Someone just tell me or come up with a way I can get my tax office to go rape a different ass.

No, america is irrelevant.. everyone either wants to blow you up or just hates you

Found one

I'd like to add: The fact that you'd defend this as some notion of supernational nationalism, like the EU was your own way of being America, is pathetic.

You're a Spanish guy trying to buy the cheapest way to have sex with eastern european prostitutes that would otherwise be living in poverty, using a shit car as a way of attraction, and you view this as normal.

Europe is done.

>ireland calling the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA irrelevant
lol

This isn't a politics or whatever the fuck you're going on about thread. Nobody likes America, stfu.

I like America. You're just a cunt.

When nearly every American ever lies about being related to people from Ireland and basically sucks our dicks. America cannot slag any other country barr a few. Your country is a mess and is now about to elect the next hitler. Stfu.
I like the land, not the people. They're too self absorbed and have massive egos. I'm just trying to defend my country. I didn't say shit and I got a load of hate from random americans for being Irish. This is why I dislike them. If you're not american you're basically not welcome is the way most of them come across, so yea they can go and fuck off. Muriccca fuck yeaaa #adolftrump2016 #ww3fuckyeaaaa

>They're too self absorbed and have massive egos. I'm just trying to defend my country.

kek

And I didn't know they were Murican. I predicted they were based on the racism and of course, I was right

Lol

A cunt calling people cunts

Big surprise.

I've only ever heard 3-4 people claim to be related to people from ireland. Out of a few thousand people I've met and bullshitted with.

Get off your high horse cunt. Go pay your stupid nanny tax and deal with it. You brought it on yourself for not following proper procedure and being a fucking idiot. Now being an idiot cost you 600 bucks. Wonder how much being a dickhead will cost you throughout your life.

Racist prick.

kek is all you have to say? You know i'm right im guessing. Go be a die hard republican faggot for your faggot country somewhere else faggot

Will Sinn Fein make you prep the bull?

>kek is all you have to say? You know i'm right im guessing.
He probably has other shit to do with that $600 he has in his pocket from not being a dumb fuck in a shit country.

Well nearly every yank fuck who i've met over here bullshits on about how they're granny or grandad is Irish. I like some Americans, just not the ones like you who actually believe they're country is better than everyone else's when its among the worst. My horse is not high and i'm not on it, its only a foal. I SHALL NOT PAY MY FUCKING TAX BITCH. I WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE BEFORE I PAY.

Sinn fein for government Up the ra TAL32 mo chara

>I SHALL NOT PAY MY FUCKING TAX BITCH. I WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE BEFORE I PAY.
Gubmint says otherwise. Good luck with your cuck nanny state.

This poster is at most 18.

That made 0 sense but ok :)
I could whip that 600 quid out my ass. Its not the money I care about its paying retarded tax i shouldnt owe.

I'm Irish and I'm American. You mad?

Your fault for living in a country with retarded taxes.

>Its not the money I care about its paying retarded tax i shouldnt owe.

>Not wanting to pay taxes
>Talking shit about a country founded to avoid paying taxes

Wow spot on man.. But guess who has owned and owns more cars you'll ever own? Guess who owns his own house and land, mortgage free?

DO I GAF? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHRRRRRRP :-)

You own a Honda and are worried about some car tax, so I guess not you.

Wrong :/ I own two Hondas. Well 3 including the bike. Not worried about anything either. I just don't like getting fucked by tax jesus fucking christ why is that an issue for people

>Hates America
>Votes Sinn Fein
>Complains about tax

Oh you.

Sell it to a breaker yard as parts?

>battery ded
>sitting outside neglected
>perfect condition
yea, whatever.

K

A tad unrelated but that's an early 2000 Primera, right? Why the fuck do they go fpr that little money? Here in Germany you'd have to pay 2000-3000€ for such a car and Germany isn't even a country were cars are extremely expensive

on a non retarded country.
we just pay for a sticker that shows we paid the roadtax. that's it.

Said they'd take it for €50, no way.
Did I say neglected? I mean the engine and parts are all perfect and its extremely low milage. Small few scratches on the paint thats about as bad as the car gets.

So do we its called a tax disk n00b.
I know, its 2003. Cars 10yrs+ go for fuck all over here no matter what the car is.

part it yourself and make a profit.

>Said they'd take it for €50, no way.
ah fuck
try posting on
there's usually a couple of Irish posters that hang around there
you could also try boards.ie

lmao ireland
a tax haven for first world countries
a butthole for the poor and irish

Was thinking about this, still not sure. Is a good 1.6ltr petrol engine worth much?
Thanks but I cant sell it on until I sort out this tax thing as if I were to find a buyer, I'd have unregister the car from my name and when I do that they'll realize I have a fuck load of money I owe.. Need to find a way to get rid of it for profit and be legally able to dodge the tax that I owe..

it was your fault you did not declare it as offroad. The country doesn't know you didn't use it so they can't wave a magic wand and make it go away or everyone would do it. In short, you fucked up. Pay up, and this is coming from someone who is not blind to how shitty government can be.

phone up another breakers yard and ask how much they want for an engine

Pretty much any engine should fetch you a couple hundred eurobucks.

Hell, '03+ Primera engines go for over 1k where I live.

You're going to go on a hunger strike because your stupid ass won't be able to afford food after you pay the tax you cuck. You ain't getting out of it.

ITT: Veeky Forums is a beacon of maturity and intelligence

t. busrider

What if I 'scrap' the car ? Can I say fuck off its been scrapped? I won't really but I can probably get the document stating your cars been scrapped.
Thanks, will try a few tomorrow
Primeras are good performance, great low mpg car, theyre really really comfy and they never die, im not a bit surprised. They just don't look that nice.
Fuck you man have some hope dammit
k
lel

Just get a horse.

youtu.be/BYrr4VFicBY

Might do hahaha

>What if I 'scrap' the car ? Can I say fuck off its been scrapped? I won't really but I can probably get the document stating your cars been scrapped.

And then, when you eventually get caught, you'll come back here complaining about the astronomical fine you've been handed and how unfair the world is.

Cut your losses and pay. Nobody likes paying taxes, but we do because we know that if we fuck around, we'll end up paying more. You've learnt a lesson, man up, accept responsibility, and move on.

Can everyone just stfu saying man up, accept responsibilities, life fucks you or whatever retarded excuse. If you don't have a way I can get around paying just don't comment. The reason I am so against paying is because I will lose profit after I pay when I sell the car.

I have some ideas some of you helped me out with.
1. I lie to the tax office and tell them I gave the car away for farm use and forgot to cancel the tax months ago.
2. I break for parts and sell individually. (still not sure if i'll make a profit by doing this. I have never broke a car and sold it in parts before. Can someone who has knowledge of breaking cars please give me a rough quote on what a 2003 1.6ltr Nissan Primera would be worth in parts. All parts are in good working condition. I have been told by a mechanic that the car has at the very least another 5 years of life in it without having to change or get new parts)
3. I sell the car as an off road vehicle. (will still have unregister it in my name so I don't think will work)

Any ideas are appreciated but don't comment just pay your tax or whatever