/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16736/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815/?
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12454/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10140/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for nuke it all.

Smelly Assaultron ____you are now breathing manually___

T. Chris Avellone

Has anyone had any luck with branching their Vault out beyond the main room?

I kinda want to try it out, but I'm not so sure if NPCs can reach distant areas without getting stuck on terrain or causing traffic jams in hallways.

PRAISE THE LEGENDARY VAULT SUIT!

These are some stretched out holes

just like your mum :^)

Shit memes aside, anybody else fucking hate the small dirt cave sections of the Vault area? The ones you can't build anything worth a shit in. Also there is a brick wall with a small hole in it that leads to a nice larger are but the brick wall completely breaks up anything nice I try to build there.

Oh god now they're making husbando mods, girrrlmodders plz go and stay go
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16736/

Never leave your vault undefended.

Never has a default description been truer.

>Has anyone had any luck with branching their Vault out beyond the main room?
I have.

NPCs walk around all my rooms, and walk all the way down to the water purifier area(since i set up a mutfruit farm there) with no problem

Does the Vault tec dlc have revivable Nora?

It's not slave labor if they don't have free will!

Nope. Closest thing you can get is that one Synth fabrication mod that includes the default Nora face.

Sliders where

Try the Synthetic Love mod - nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13815/?

Post couriers

why cant we build those neato ceiling laser/machine gun half sphere looking turrets?

Eggsactly

What head piece is that?
Thinking of making a robot factory in vault 88

>still not updated

modders should hide their mods if they don't update them frequently

Why use Nora when you could have modded Piper?

BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL.

Robobrain head with turtle helm.
My crude attempt at emulating Egg Pawns

that mouth and those eyes are too big

So is there any validity to people on the nexus saying Bethesda is taking down animating tools made by modders?

That is a face I would cum on

wait are they?

Because I can't stand journalists.

Because I'm really looking forward to 1st person animation tweaks like a rabid jet addict.

how did you build tower like that and how did you lock a door?

No. They have no legal grounds to do as such.

I havent heard of such a thing.

So. In theory, could the smash hits of the 80's exist in the fallout world?
Rebel Yell, White Wedding, Take on Me, View to a Kill, Too Shy, etc

The three modders that realeased animation tools have had their mods taken down apparently? Theres one up RIGHT now called F4Biped that I grabbed that apparently can do 1st and 3rd person.

Like I said, rumors. Im trying to get confirmed or denied

Cool. Just paranoid misinformation from the Nexus hopefully

pre-bethesda fallout? maybe, but unlikely
post-bethesda fallout? thats a definite no

>post-bethesda fallout? thats a definite no
They added 60's music to FO4. Who knows what FO5 will bring.

>Can't make my somehow-psychotic-despite-being-prewar raider slut wear dog collars
I hear consoles are moddable, but its shit?

RXL Collars

it adds like 3 or 4 kinds too

>console
unable to confirm its on there

Bethesda can't do jack shit because they don't own the code used in those tools. However if those tools contain code from now Havok tools which are no longer available for free, Microsoft could come in and force the modders to remove said code effectively disabling them until those modders find a workaround that doesn't use any licensed code.

the vault 88 cave is pretty fucking big if you think about it, it goes all the way from University Point, to Milton, and down to the foundations of Quincy.

I imagine it could, but Bioshock Infinite style. And now I'm wishing they'd do a 50s-esque version of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

They don't, however. The tools simply reverse-engineer the proprietary format that the HCT saves animations in so that they can be accessed, modified, and created without using the HCT. That's entirely legal in almost every jurisdiction, if not every.

What level range should I be for .44s to enter legendary loot tables? Haven't seen one in hours of farming

It's probably the largest interior area in the game.

It'd be a bit of a stretch. Everything using analog synths leading up to the late 70's I'd say are all very likely, especially outside of the US (which had at this point diverged enough to have significant sociopolitical differences from the real world.) I'd not be surprised if New Wave and Hi-NRG both became things in the Fallout universe, and indeed probably would have lasted longer because of a slower development of music technology..

>have to use 20 lights in one 6x6 room so it actually illuminates

is it really hard to extend the light range? It literally has a line between BRIGHT and dark there is barely any fade at all

Really need someone to clean up a lot of the vault. It's hard to connect to the east sector from the start.

10ish

So I was going through the new DLC files, and found the quest that controlls companion affinity to player's actions, and it lists all the companions from the base game, and the DLc, but also lists someone named Gage

could Gage be a new Nuka world companion?

I hope it's the gage from borderlands, so we can finally validate that "fo4 is borderlands" meme

>Gage is some Amnesiac girl who cosplays as the Nuka Girl.

ddp plz go

please let it be a hot pure fiend who will devote her life to you and quit drugs to make you happy

Seems likely enough. Now I suppose the question is if said companion is more like Jericho or Clover

>wanting another fucking clean up quest
>not being a druggie yourself
Nobody wants another Cait.

Of course, this means the most important song of the '80s can still exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw

>nobody wants another cait
speak for yourself

Is it possible to shot grenades mid air ?

>not posting youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
step it up, nerd

>implying I don't want a dirty fem raider to rape and stockholm into my service

>implying I don't want her constantly shitting on me during quests only to get nervous and scared when I hold out on her jet

>implying she doesn't have an explosive collar

what are you, a sarcastic player? Psshhh, This is the full evil run, kid.

oh my god, that's even hotter
i'm going to have to use my sock tonight again

Post yfw Gage is a talking deathclaw

>implying it won't be the one morally good raider, being even more of a moralfag than Preston and Curie combined.

what do use to show your fps on the corner?

Given that the selling point of the dlc seems to be "We're sorry for not giving you a decent Evil Faction and for making the Minutemen so annoying", anything other than some raider piece of shit with enough redeeming qualities to make em likeable would be surprising to me.

>We're sorry for not giving you a decent Evil Faction
Knowing Bethesda they are going to turn the Nuka world raiders into something more like Ashur, where they aren't just doing it for TEH LULZ! like actual raiders.

l-lewd

>still no vault tec workshop pirate release

welp, think im gonna play NV.

To be fair, actually raiders aren't doing most of their raiding for "TEH LULZ!". It is for getting food and caps mostly. Though they are fond of general sadism and whatnot for funsies.

Also the Institute is basically clear Ashur with a far greater tech level.

>To be fair, actually raiders aren't doing most of their raiding for "TEH LULZ!". It is for getting food and caps mostly.
Which they only dont have because they don't want to actually work, and want to take the easy way out by just stealing.

Making it for TEH LULZ!

>he doesn't know about reaper

I'm certain that isn't what TEH LULZ means.

Motherfucker better be an absolute sadist

Locksmith + Wooden prefabs extended
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12454/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10140/?

Sorry for late response. NZXT CAM software.

yes

By this point 200 years later raiding is clearly a business practice. Not a survival one.

You're using that gay phrase horribly wrong. What you're saying is Raiders murder and steal purely for shits and giggles, when we know it's in order to survive and prove their dominance.

also, they can be shot while in the hands of your enemies. try using vats

Overseer Valery Barstow is an astoundingly sexual and sexy ghoul living in Vault 88 in 2287, encountered during the Vault-Tec Workshop quest Better Living Underground.

Given the lack of any sort of social services, a business and a survival strategy are pretty much one and the same.

Talking about raider.

Why like 50% of the raider bosses have a key to Corvega safehouse?

is this like the neutral zone for all raiders leaders to gather and distribute Boston territory?

Also is Gunners are mercs why the fuck the act like raiders and attack you on sight?

This fag wont get on the bike, what do?

>Why like 50% of the raider bosses have a key to Corvega safehouse?
What?

>Also is Gunners are mercs why the fuck the act like raiders and attack you on sight?
Because you approached their various forts and outposts while being heavily armed?

Only a moron WOULDN'T shoot a person who does that.

>why do gunners attack on site
they're talon company all over again with a different background

thats a pretty impressive vault user, can i get a build plan?

>waiting for the fucking f4se to update

What do you do while waiting usually

you know you can just play the game right?

Do NOT sexual the ghoul pls

Its still the basic user, I haven't really touched it yet. Will be starting here soon though just trying to get Clem to get on the bike.

Kiss me!

too late mother fucker i'm smothering her bald head in sex oil and rubbing it all over my body

Alot of the raiders leaders (raiders that have a name) that i have killed in FO4 carry a key to corvega.

You also approach to all the settlements fully loaded and they dont shoot. this gunners can apply a warning on you like the giants in skyrim, something like "you are too close, get the fuck out or will shoot"

Without mods, nah I'd rather not

>Also is Gunners are mercs why the fuck the act like raiders and attack you on sight?
A. Gunners actually wont attack you on sight if you approach one of their smaller wasteland outposts, and will tell you to back off before going hostile.

B. Gunners who do attack you on sight do so because you have approached one of their major forts/bases/operation areas without permissions, and given the state of the wasteland, theres a 99% chance you are there to either kill them, or take the shit they want.

C. gunners take contracts from people in places like Goodneighbor, like we see when yu go to recruit Mccready. Only an idiot just lets people walk up to thier main base for shit like that

D. Gunners ARE basically raiders. While they accept merc work, many NPcs tell you the Gunners also randomly raid anyone they think is weaker then them, so they can take their shit.

Can you not command him with the workshop?

>Without mods
Only like 2-3 mods actually require F4SE, and none of them are particularly good.

>this gunners can apply a warning on you like the giants in skyrim, something like "you are too close, get the fuck out or will shoot"
Gunners will give you warnings in certain conditions, see