youtu.be/FoWY42_Bbz8
atlanta.craigslist.org/search/cto
atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/5559038853.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miata Is Always The Answer

Any car can be fun.

Handles well? Fun.
Cheap v8? Fun.
Boring car you can wring out and beat on? Fun.

I'm looking into getting a Toyota mr2 spyder ive seen a few stock ones under $5k . Then I'd swap a 2zz in it .

>notchback
No

Make sure to swap in the anti-snapoversteer module as well so you don't crash

MR-S doesn't have the snap oversteer issue like its predecessors user.

Fun is subjective. Foxbody or third gen is a good bet. Miata is a good bet. C4 corvette is a a good bet. Any sports car really.

>McLaren Mustang

Is that just a Mustang with Mclaren-themed Vinyl or did Mclaren actually have any involvement?

Yea, was supposed to be top trim before the 5.0 came back.

Yeah, I wish Foxes came with those box flares. Shit is cash.

So what's your favored choice?

I was told foxes were worthless stock...but I have no money or know how on modding

It's not a Mustang it's a Capri and they do come with box flares

Hmm upon closer inspection it is a Mustang. They must have repurposed the package for Mercury

>McLaren Mustang on the side
>it's a Capri
Well done, Sherlock, you've cracked the case.

It's a Capri package. That must be a prototype.

A Capri is a mustang with a bodykit.

Don't mind me, just best Fox coming through.

integra gsr

It BTFO any retard screaming muh veeyate, I love this one and second best fox, pic related

>my_nigga.webm

Essentially yes, but it is a little more than that. They were marketed and sold by mercury and had other differences in trim and interior. The difference between a mustang GT and a LX would be closer to "just a bodykit"

>all those delicious tears
>stemming from a SOHC 8V 4 cyl turbo

Noice

Theyre far from worthless. Rear end gears and a nice exhaust are all you need to have fun, but you should be doing sub frame connectors and adding gt40 heads/intake manifold as well.

As an oldfag who grew up with these cars, I can assure you that no matter what laptimes or magazine articles had to say, on the street a 5 speed 5.0 would beat a SVO.
>granted this was 1/4 and 1/8 mile drags,
But hey, nobody knew what a conefag was back then, I'm just going from personal experience.

Post your local Craigslist

ventura.craigslist.org/search/cto

Wtf isn't the mr2 a Toyota vehicle?

Idontgeddit:DDD.jpg

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5565154584.html

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5546483245.html

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5550803069.html

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5564632978.html

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5526520316.html

ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5557081470.html

Thanks user. I'm gonna look into the prelude 2.0s and the samurai. These were all good picks

300zx

WHY ARE CARS SO FUCKING CHEAP AND ABUNDANT WHERE YOU LIVE

my NH shithole has nothing but trucks, shitty rusted out fords and chebbys and everything is goddamned expensive. God I want to get out of here and move west

Toyota Mister-2

Economics and climate. More money. More people. No rust. All of SoCal really

gas pirces and fucking smog checks

IIRC it was the same 2.3 that was found in the Pinto earlier.

I imagine most of those SVOs were stock or near stock while the 5.0s were modified. Modifying a turbocharged vehicle back would have seemed like rocket science compared to what the 5.0 guys had to do for power.

Looking at it power wise I can believe the 5.0 winning from a dig.

Yeah it comes stock with a 1zz but usually people swap it out for a 2zz or even a Honda k20 .

Check this beast out

youtu.be/FoWY42_Bbz8

>>sequential transmission

Yeah the 5.0 makes a lot more low end torque and definitely has an advantage from a dig. I want to say that there was an article out there where the SVO team could have made their car just as much of a tire smoking monster as the 5.0 but were held back by FoMoCo who wanted a more "refined" vehicle that could bully the Europeans in the canyons.

Lol, they started out stock. This was before you could go to the junkyard and pick up cheap explorer heads/intake. GT40 stuff was around, just expensive.
The most effective mods were H pipe, gearing, short belt and underdrive pulleys, sticky tires and short throw shifters.
I helped several of my friends work on thier mustangs, even though I was a turd gen guy.
>tfw pulled a 4cyl turbo out of a pace car and replace with a built 302 in dad's garage.

Gotta take the good with the bad

atlanta.craigslist.org/search/cto

5k like op?

Wanna be really upset? Look at cars on UK Autotrader. 200bhp Motegi Preludes are less than £1000.

Have you looked at the z300?

around 3k or less since I'm a poorfag

shut up and buy a civic

atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/5559038853.html

E30

subaru. always subaru.

99-04 Mustang GT. More power than a foxbody and lots of torque. Meaning lots of fun.
Commonly found with Manuel.
Scary if the ground is wet.

A good one under 5k? Uhh not where I live

This, I drive my friends all the time its extremely engaging even compared to cars with 200 more horse power

LAfag here

Holy fuck I am going to check the venura CL way more often now.

fpbp
Came here just for this reason.

>anti lag
>sequential trans
>dat sexy gear whine
>shift knob in proper position
>uses both hands on the wheel

JUST
U
S
T