/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #319

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #318

Milky a slut edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

JP SS Translations: pastebin.com/5PAxVQ96

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

July 22nd - 23rd: DQ - Haru, Neraizel, Muspel, Malcolm, Baltheon and Choi.

Jul. 29th - 30th: Renee, Z001 Veronica, Beatrice, Sammy, Asakura, Shu, Serestia

Aug. 5th - 6th: Jean, Freyja, Miho, Milky Way, Lilith, Bell, Vonchi

Current events:
Hidden cards of the space time continuum, 7/21-8/5
Swimsuit Sue Boss Match: 7/17 - 7/31
Sena Rival Match 7/17 - 7/31

IMPORTANT BIG PATCH INFO : docs.google.com/document/d/1_24OT6wvNkfyAAxLHq4UdMYo0uWh5TdSFqnVNVEAZWc/preview?pli=1

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread :

Hello there, Com2Us_Frank here!

We felt like Gate Keepers and Swirlies were causing a massive, and unintended sink the game's economy so we have decided to remove them. The upcoming 6* Gate Keepers will not be released, instead you will be able to use the following:

-100 Dimension Stones to give a player one superb
-3 Dimension Stones for a random +2 stat power up(up to +160)
-200 Dimension Stones to fully level a player
-400 Dimension Stones to Special Train a 5* player to 6*
-800 Dimension Stones to Special Train a 6* player to 7*

Gate Keepers will be removed after maintenance, compensation will be sent to anyone who has made a $300+ purchase during April 27.

We hope you understand our reasoning behind this, and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

Waddle on!

Too late, should have done it last thread

End of game soon.

First for Just added to patchnotes.

>For those who completed Superb Power-ups before the implementation of this new system, Transcendent Power-up, proportional to the previous Power-ups, will be granted.
What's the point of dismantle legendary? Just to get ST 70 tomorrow?
Better play comfy and use 6* Meras or whatever STed 5* player.

>Remember guys this are the developers notes, not the final patch notes
>give us the feedback so I can pass it to the devs
So what the fuck is the point of Saber's job if she is
A) a fucking Liar
B) fucking useless
The dev notes were literally the patch notes

Now I'm no master in this game, I'm not in Galaxy League nor have I ever reached CoD/CoT 50. But I know my fair share about this game and RPG/card games in general.

So these are (my personal) points on where Com2uS/BigBall messed up and on what they could have improved on (following the order in which they released the patch notes).
If you have some points as well, or if you think I'm wrong at a certain points, feel free to add this to the discussion. I'm very open to suggestions. Let your voice be heard for once.
The purpose of this general is awareness towards Com2uS and BigBall.
The list:

>7 Special Training
The cost should have been lowered to 3 or 4 6 players.

>Changing Spirit Stone Slots
(Unlike what I suggested before,) make it so that you can't use any uniques in the changed slots. (Thank you for the suggestions, people. This seemed better indeed!)

>Unique Spirit Stone Systems
Keep the ability to evolve into uniques as the chance is already low or add the new system of getting uniques. Don't just delete a way of getting uniques and leave it like that.

Who /VolleyballUriel/ here?

>New Spirit Stones and balancing
Ardor Red Critical Damage should have the second effect of "Increase the damage the target receives with an attack by 18%" lowered to 12% or so. This ability is too great for a rare stone.
Increase the Pass Effect on Ignition Catalyst to 20% at least.
Increase the Action Bar recovery on the Ancient Stormer back to 25%.
Lower the Penetration Resistance on the new stone Dense Magma to 15%.
Increase the Defense on the new stone A Wise Man's Trail to 30%.
Increase the Critical Rate on the new stone Dragon's Bone to 20%.
Change the new stone Shard of Balmung from "Increase the Critical Damage by 25% with an attack. (Accumulates up to 5 times); Increase the Receiving Pass Effect by 45%" to "Increase the Critical Damage by 20% with an attack. (Accumulates up to 4 times); Increase the Receiving Pass Effect by 35%".
Increase the Action Bar recovery on the new stone Bond of Silence to 15%.

>Transcendent Power-up System
Increase the values of the stats per +1 Transcendent Power-up

>800th Day Celebration Pack
Perhaps increase the amount of crystals to 1500

>Attribute relations
Take away the reflex effect. Adding in the reflex difference will be too much for an effect that is already very strong.
Things that are unsure:

>Achievements reset
We got it last year, so why not this year as well? It will help with digesting this major patch a lot.

>Lodging Sizes
Give the ability to increase the lodging size once more as we will grind for more materials.

And lastly, again, a word towards Com2uS and BigBall itself.
Firstly, don't go saying "The dev notes aren't final, we will listen to feedback" and then not listen to feedback and use the dev notes for the actual patch. This is more or less a method to say "F you" to the community.
Secondly, live up to your promises. "We will listen more to your feedback" is now more or less a joke. You guys didn't listen at all, or rather you listened to the feedback and did the exact opposite. Do QnA's instead of only relying on inquiries and employees picking out the general opinion of the community. (No hate towards any employees of Com2uS and BigBall. I'm sure they have done their work as much as possible, as best as possible.) I do know that connecting the general ideas of different communities is a hard thing to do.
Thirdly, don't go balancing on rewards. Your meaning of 'rewarding' is basically now 'screwing over the community'. Rewards is what makes this game unique and worthwhile to play. People are quitting the game because the grind is extended, while the rewards don't get extended, or rather nerfed.
Fourthly, take into account that people can get tired of waiting. You guys say you will add stuff in the future, but we have seen the waiting times of things. William nerfs took months, Butcher EE took a year to arrive... People have no guarantee on how long they have to wait for certain things.
Sorry for the long post, there is no potato. The patch notes are enough potato as it is.

Just added to patchnotes. Stop the whining or we won't give players a free rare spiritstone celebrating the update.

I thought we were saving the reddit post copypasta till the downtime.

I just think it's really ironic the one change they do make is by disallowing legends to be disassembled by rainbow elementals. Really great implementation of community feedback. Thanks, oBBama.

D-stones

Bless you son. You're doing god's work.
All good, I would really prefer if whalescendent powerup was removed entirely though. It's nonsensical, and it's such a petty thing to give small but very hard to get advantages like that - it makes the playing field less even and makes matches feel just a little bit worse. Like it can make people salty and it's just unnecessary. It's not worth having in the game imo.

BB could just as easily not listen to a single word that people are talking about even if the message is getting to them

Dead game.

Hey guys Fred here, I really understand your disappointment, hell I'm disappointed too, we will do everything in our power to change things soon as possible.
Anyway I'm here to inform you guys that we added a new system that was not mentioned on the patch notes, this same information will be on Reddit as well so you can trust me.
You will be given 100 D-stones for free after the next update, yes free D-stones, also in order to Log in, you will be charged 2 dstones per day, so remember to do CoT and CoD.
Anyway you are asking yourself what are this D-stones for? well this D-stones go to a community fund of D-stones so new players and f2p players can buy Legendaries and other stuff, so everyone is equal.
I hope you like our system
Comrade Fred singing out.

Time to refund.

>I hope you like our system
No. Return evrifin it was!

Nah he went full autistic.

100 dstones to superb is much better than the current 300, Thanks Fred!

>mfw star's tears Lucian soon
I am hype.

>drawing for Jiho
>you get Felix instead
How mad ?

Im just gonna say this, but inb4 Virgil nerfs takes 1whole year b4 it arrives. I swear BB is so slow with certain balance changes and some they do r srsly questionable at times tht makes me lose faith in this company as a whole over time. 2 years of playing since the very beginning and honestly they srsly have f'd up WAY MOORRRE than fix things. From beating around the bush for william nerfs to now with virgil and overbuffing duran previously they srsly screwed up alot. Sad to see a game this dam amazing get destroyed by SUCH an incompotent company like BB. (No hate to com2us, they're just the ones who publish it to us). I rlly rlly and sincerely HOPE tht BB fixes some of this soon. I've been here since the start and i dont wanna go but if this keeps up i just might

Havent played in 2 months
what are the broken GK, Strikers, and midfield line now?

Not mad at all. Felix is cuter.

Not at all
Both of them would fit well on my team

Laugh as the fujoshits will never have him.

>broken GK
Robin
>Broken Midfield
Celus
>Broken Striker
Uriel

nice shit taste

sell him

A-at least now I have Jiho. ;_; r.i.p selestia

I am probably not bringing my striker to 70 as I am in the process of developing Shanti.

I figure baltheon will be my best bet for the first super trained player for 5/5/5/5. He (she?) has the most to gain in skills and also that extra bit of base speed will help.

Taking Jin to 5/5/5/5 does fuck all and he will only gain a little VIT over those 10 levels.

I have an unused Beatrice (+160 and 5 superbs)
If I rainbowed her, her dupes will be available for ST 70?

No her dupes are 5*

Only rainbowing a legend makes 6* dupes (this is why they are removing the option to rainbow a legend after the update).

Hm... I'll do 5* player + Meras -> 6* players -> repeat -> ST 70

A couple of questions.

Is there a way to reset my account? I'm now level 13 but I just realised picking the female starter has doomed me to only craving dicks.

How does special training work? Do you feed the required ranked units of the same element for maximum effect?

Penguins are exp fodder right?

Do you have to max everything before evolving?

It's over m8

Noa is the only girl you'll ever need user

noa a shit

Honestly, Sam skins are garbage but he is manly in his storyline and that's it.

Special training = use x amount necessary of the same base lv of your card to increase it's max level. Example: an unit that can go up to lv40, need other units that can go up to lv40 to receive special training.

Penguins and kuma you use for exp. Max lvling is good because you get skill points and stats.

B-but I want to bond with my female teammates.

Go to withhive.com and change your password. Make a new guest account and enter your account information after the tutorial to overwrite the account.

Special training increases the amount of stars which determines the max level. For example special training a 3 star with 3 other 3 stars will give you a 4 star.

Penguins are just for exp.

Evolving can be done at anytime, it won't reset your level or anything like that.

now that Bea is useless who's the best ww striker? Shanti?

>useless
nice meme
shanti was better for pretty long though

Actually, beyond the little bonding dialogue, are there any other interactions with the girls? Is the 30% hp boost significant? Is an all-girl harem team viable?

>nice meme
in card games, anything that isnt the best is the worst

>tfw you see your creation as the thread thumbnail

>Is an all-girl harem team viable?
depends on the girls you use
I got to galaxy with all girls and a qt boy

So I won't lose out if I evolve them even before maxing them? I've had bad experiences with another game where that was the case.

BB : $$$ or gtfo

dstones are free though

Nope, evolving can be done at anytime and you don't lose out on anything.

Special training requires the character you want to boost to be at their max level, but the materials can be level 1.

Wait, will the dialogues still be between the 2 mc and the others even if you don't use them in the team?

But you can get those dstones you need within just couple months of playing :^)

Time to start a new career

Not only is all girl viable, you can even become a Noautist

Denk pls just stop you cuck

Yeah, being my bitch.

>implying you ever want to be like noautist

>it takes a coinflip monoardor team to make noa useful
Suffering

Time for a new career

see

Time for a new career

isn't this game censored to hell and back now?

no

Gbf isn't much better, their devs are completely incompetent and the balancing is absolute shit. The girls are cute though

>The girls are cute though
Milky is cuter than all of them desu

>
Truly

>someone uses kirin striker
>menu
>stop

fuck him

Now imagine a maxed skill Kirin and with CR nerfed.

you'll just die a little faster, not very different from what he already does

>paying com2us to get cucked

>reddit quitting over this update

Just use BT.

Oh wait, she lost 100% pass effect so even she can't deal with Kirin anymore.

N O A L O V E

Just use her with Kiki.

Put Duke in your backline

she still has a 100% pass effect buff and she heals on a pass too now

she used to have 150, now it's 100
if you happen to have Yuri+Kiki you can still expect 2k dribble on whoever takes the pass right through the brainwave, and then there's nothing that Kirin and co. can do damage wise

SPEND. D-STONES.

Play. Pokemon Go.

CG pls

>not posting the sluttiest

someone said that Legend Dupes from dissembling doesn't ad TRASCENDENT, is that true?

fuck off, reddit

One theory is that transcended dupes will work like clovers. Split them off with a rainbow and add them back in, and it will have no net gain.

That may only happen after the the update though. Legends split before the update may or may not retain the history or whatever is tracked.

It is pretty low risk to split them now just in case.

If you split your legendary and then use the dupes on your legend after putting 5 litres in it instead of using them as ST mats, you're a fucking moron

look for it in the last thread buddo
both datamining and resident koreandude confirmed it and the english patchnote usually isn't entirely accurate about shit

Reminder to spent all your FP today before the patch hits. No more free GP.

I can't stop fapping to Jiho

Nah, gonna take the chances of the peng fiesta

So i have a whirlwind team and i'm looking to EE them, but i need a shitload of Swirlies. Should i but the Descent of the Wind Emperor Swirly match? I already have the materials to EE one (kind of a big deal, Nera adding that crit seems baller). 30 crystals seems like a lot, but swirlies are rare as fuck i think.

That match isn't 100% guaranteed which might be a waste of crystals for you. I normally stock 6 of each element by scouting them or getting it from Gold Matches.

Fucking retarded BB why couldn't they remake the FP system so we could get any manager/trainer/sponsor by rotation

WHY IT WAS REALLY SIMPLE TO DO

>only need to beat one CoT match to get 5* littre
5-4 is easy right?
What's the strategy there?

mash together a bunch of legendaries (literally)

I would wait first and run the weekend swirly match a lot.

You don't want to buy the swirly match unless you absolutely need to. Unlike the crystal penguin match , the swirly match just gives you 4*.