Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
>pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

>EO V Demo Info
>pastebin.com/s48yTdFT

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V demo .cia link
mega.nz/#!kFZwRKQI!OrcgaWZA9h3tIzXnY8X43FWxnbR6NjIP_lJr-g4yzsM

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkC-8YpMNSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off with your untold shits.

>that anatomy
Why would you do such a thing

>no side dungeon in V
why

>autism

I had to put up with them for years. Now their age has passed.

Gotta leave space for easy additions when they do U5

you know why

If you're still here, you need to pick up the bentos in your room until you get the character's phone number.

Shigatake and Himukai are friends?
Why am I not surprised, as expected of loli artists.

>debating on setting difficulty to Picnic for floor 30 in EOU
Can anyone tell me why I decided a Dark Hunter would be useful in my team?

floor 29 is harder than 30 imo.
if you survived that floor, you can do floor 30.

Just buy a lot of chimes

Ecstasy am goodly

Because you needed the binds.

Post parties.

Gunner got fat, potatos are fetishized, no one is surprised.

God damn it, Himukai.

>Those thighs

I like Komrade Gunner there at the bottom.

Just beat main game EO4 and having my party rest for the first time. I have a Linker Land/Bushi and a Fort/Dancer in my front, any suggestions for the latter? I finally looked up the skill trees and Strike/Element Guard really weren't worth it, kek.

>Linker Land/Bushi
Change the subclass to either rune or imp for maximum elemental damage.

blood surge is stronger

All Fort needs to be doing in late game is party shield.

>arm guard only on forearm
>giant belt just because
>jack frost is pin super tiny

But with no passives that increases your elemental damage, especially when hitting weaknesses.

New Radio!
youtube.com/watch?v=AkC-8YpMNSg
Foe theme 34 minutes in

Has EOV received a release date yet?

Also, where did the dungeon crawler general go? sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread but I've been gone for a while

Delete this

My favorite combination in EO4 was NS/I but I think that's not really for everyone.

We still talk about other dungeon crawlers in this thread sometimes, but it's not the focus.

Kind of like how Bravely Default and its sequel are okay to talk about in the Final Fantasy General.

Is... that Junpei as a guard?

They're literally Final Fantasy games with another game. EO is vastly different than most dungeon crawlers.

The point still stands that it's okay to talk about games like Wizardry and 7th Dragon in this thread.

It's not.

There sure were a lot of people talking about how to build your Agent in the last thread.

Why exactly did this stop being the Dungeon Crawler General?

they should have been told to fuck off

>vastly different
Exaggerating much? They're still within the same genre, it's seriously doesn't destroy the thread just to have one or two posts about Wizardry.

Don't bring up old wounds

when we put shita and sony on suicide watch

Is this just one asschafed user samefagging because he can't stand some variety in a conversation or is there really more than one shitposter?

Fuck of newfag, you have nothing to support your position besides "stop liking what I don't like."

EO is not such a huge topic we're burning through threads without room for any other comment. Relying on image bumps is super common.
Other dungeon crawlers never overwhelm discussion, there's hardly a dozen posts in any thread. Obviously it's not enough discussion to merit a separate general from EO.
The occasional discussion on 7thD, CoH, Wizardry, Demon Gaze, etc etc has been accepted for years.

Proper way to execute tsundere's?

As always, Dungeon Crawlerfags are the annoying shitposters

>All boy party

>Feng
>Tsundere

A year (two years?) ago there was some kind of mess where people tried to split off and create a dungeon crawling general. Obviously it failed, but for some reason rather than putting things back to the way they were, a few people got it into their heads that now we can never talk about other crawlers. Because they're autistic and need all discussion separated into really tiny boxes.

>reaper (male)
>boy

How about you fuck off because we were always EO general from the beginning and the decision to add the dungeon crawler aspect was made by 17 votes in a strawpoll, just because we needed something to talk about while waiting for EO4 to come out

Shitposting, as always. And then because they got kicked out, they died pretty quickly.

You're clearly new if you don't know that dungeon crawler talk was accepted just as recently as last year. For a while, this general even had dungeon crawlers in the title. There are still plenty of 7th Dragon DS images that were made here, like those that generate a party based on your post number.

No one was shitposting until you went WAAAAA PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT

I think the solution at this point is to ignore the crybaby and just talk about other dungeon-crawlers if you want to.

Now to make this post relevant, how do you go about banging NPCs in VFD? I've got the skylounge to level 3, but the only options are party members.

Your party is lacking a flatmancer.

See this
You are the new fag. Fuck off

Dumping Loli Necromancer pics

Eat the bentos.

By your logic, we should make this general as offtopic as possible.

And that's really stupid.

Why does tittymancer wear underwear but lolimancer doesnt?

I love shigatake blobs.
Everything he draws is so squishy looking.
Has he ever done slime girls?

I'm a bit of a newfag to this general, but every time I see 7th Dragon posts, people are just having a civil side conversation that doesn't detract from the primary topic of EO. It's only the anti-dc posters who make it a problem by starting a shitstorm. When Fangposters are the only thing keeping this general afloat during our slow periods, why are you yelling at people who are bringing up a new topic to discuss?

>they got kicked out
They left on their own, the dungeon crawler general was made before the EO only general was made. And the only reason they did it was because they didn't like Etrian Odyssey being in the thread's name.

lolimancer is innocent and doesn't know better

she's not a pervert

Stop being the cancer of this thread

Because we don't need more the same shitposting posts trying to derail a thread.

If these people really wanted to talk about DC, they just should make their own general. But they always refuse, because they like to shitpost.

You really can't see any connection between dungeon crawlers and EO?

>They left on their own,

Nah, most of us stayed here because we were content with how things were before and knew a separate general for everything else was fucking stupid and would die fast.

Christ you really are retarded. Including "and Dungeon Crawling" in the thread would mean it's not derailing. A few posts out of hundreds is not a derail. We already know why it would be stupid to make a separate general, and why EO has a hard time staying alive all on its own.

I'm talking about shit that happened in 2012 you fucking idiot. EO general may have only lasted several threads, but that alone was months back then, with threads lasting several weeks. But i don't need to remind you since you are obviously such a le oldfag

No, John, you are the demons

We don't know she wears underwear. All we know is that she's not a trashy whore in a hoodie, like lolimancer. She's a cultured sex enthusiast with actual fashion sense.

I don't like Necromancers because those scars look creepy

There aren't as many John's these days. Johnathan is more commen, I think

I like this artist.

common*

Finally lol. Last few threads, everyone was bitching about how much they this artist.

less drama
more fang

How much they hated* this artist. I literally can't type today.

My wife

There is no direct connection aside from the genre.

>that Pervert in the background

Which is a pretty major thematic link between the games.

Anyone have this but in higher res?

It's a terrible artist that doesn't know how bodies work. That alone is big enough of a reason to hate it.

i really can't fathom how anyone can like him

What happened to make Himukai hate drawing feet? What did feet do to him to instill such trauma?

ayyy

He met foot fetishists.

EO honestly plays more like a first person JRPG than it does a "standard" dungeon crawler like Generation Xth or Class of Heroes. Then again most of those are Wizardry clones all containing similar kinds of traps and basic mechanics.

Is it possible to get Tallieri's ID, or is he just stuck in Atlantica palace forever?

It still doesn't mean every game of the genre goes here. Like, do you see people discussing Dota 2 in the LoL general and bitching how they should be able to discuss it there because of the genre? People discussing TF2 in the Overwatch general? No? Then we should follow the good example here and discuss, you know, Etrian Odyssey, which is the only purpose of this thread. It doesn't matter if in the past (emphasis on past) this was a double general, now it's not.

Many thanks, user.

>multiplayer communities