Was making a driver's license easy to achieve a mistake?

Was making a driver's license easy to achieve a mistake?

Everybody in my area drives like piss.

It's because the only thing people respect in the d.c. area is power.

America is too spread out to have effective public transportation. Easy drivers licenses are the only way.

>that image

Fucking Beltway

Nobody gives a shit about easy drivers liscenses in flyover areas. What are you going to do, hit a cow? Hit rush hour traffic at the Walmart? In cities you have shebonda and Jackie Chan who can't drive for shit fucking up the roads for people who can drive.

>shebonda and Jackie Chan
Do you have facts to back that up?

Every fucking new yorker/winter floridian I see in orlando can't drive for shit. Never use turn signals, cut you off, go 20 under or 20 over the limit, has no idea that left on reds are illegal, drift out of their lanes in a banked corner. It's fucking amazing how awful they are at anything that isn't city asshole driving.

>takes pic during a heavy snow/ice/rain
>lol no one can drive

And?

It's a poor example m8

THat's pretty much normal for DC. MDbro here, can confirm.

This new Yorker blocked my car in and when I bitched at him he thought it was totally acceptable and that he's the one being inconvenienced because of no parking so I should just suck it up. I got a tow truck to tow his car. Fuck new Yorkers

VAbro here, can confirm as well

Shebonda detected

>heavy snow

OP here, if I remember was about 30 minutes of flurries that didn't stick. MAYBE an inch up in Frederick.

>Germantown
>BMW

Well there's 1 problem.

Where are you getting BMW from?

It was a combination of light snow on icy roads.

And idiots who think in these conditions it's OK to slam your brakes for absolutely no fucking reason at all

It's distracted driving and 30 dollar Walmart tires people put on their cars.

Not from Germantown, I drive a 14 year old toyota.

Anytime I go outside of DC proper and have to drive It's nonstop rage

MD drivers:
>usually spics driving cars that shouldn't be on the road, or trucks overloaded with shit
>lolwhatareturnsignals
>lmao lets merge at 30 mph under the flow of traffic
>absolutely no concept of a passing lane

VA drivers are mostly the same but with asians, mexicans and soccer moms in Acuras

>tfw I'll never be able to drive down canal rd at night going 90 mph and playing trance

>playing trance
What the fuck is with DC and trance? It was like that when I lived there

Why do you think they always crash?

DMV represent... when I get 8 miles in an hour