/evog/ - Evolve General

Daisy Edition

store.steampowered.com/app/273350/
evolve.wikia.com/wiki/Evolve_Wiki

>What is Evolve?
Evolve uses an asymmetrical structure where five players, four playing as hunters and one as the monster, battle against each other in an industrialized alien planet called Shear.
Stage 2 is the transition to Free To Play + a lot of gameplay changes.

>What's new?
evolveupdates.com/stage2/

>I heard the game was dead?
It was, ~200 players on Steam and little to no updates from the developers. If F2P can bring it back is unknown, but as of right now 18k people are playing it.

>Should I "get" it?
It's free. 18GB. Download and test it out.

>F2P Model?
Every week, four hunters (one of each class) and one monster will be in the free rotation. There are currently 24 Hunters and 7 Monsters in total. By playing the character tutorials, you unlock one hunter (Markov) and one monster (Goliath) to keep forever.

Additional monsters, hunters, perks, and skins are unlocked by earning silver keys. Silver keys are earned by playing the game, leveling up, or getting login bonuses. Currently you can't actually buy silver keys, presumably so they can test the unlock rate, but that's coming later.

There is also a monthly login bonus punch card. You get one punch for each day you log in. Beyond silver keys, this can directly award new Hunters and Skins.

>What if I don't want to grind for characters and perks?
You can buy the game and it to gives your account full founder benefits, which gives you 30k keys and most characters.

>Microtransation?
None as of yet.

>Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/evolvevg

>Perk info(Inc. how to unlock them)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721252371

>Patch info:
steamcommunity.com/games/273350/announcements/detail/609494389803921586

Canon Stories:
talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/evolve-hunter-stories-canon-latest-story-kalas-story/25399

Old shit

First for wraith best and cutest girl

what is this supposed to show happening? the gameplay of this game looks awful

>there are Markov player itt right now who never used mines

Literally what the fuck am i looking at

Fifth for wraith hips are a gift from god

What's on the list for this week's collection of TRS mistakes?

removing the option to manually kill yourself

>literally impossible to kys

More hunter nerfs.
More monster buffs.

What other mistakes could they possibly make?

Kraken is now immune to stasis in flight.
Meteor goliath flames now burn fuel.
Fixed a bug where you could damage bob without hitting the guts.

Weakpoint markers removed from the game.

Fixed a bug where torvald mortars sometimes didn't hit the ceiling in caves.

Reduced Kala's armor reducer capacity.

Plasma lance range reduced.
Markov's lightning gun range increased.

Abe tracker duration reduced.
Poison/Tranq dart duration reduced.

Reduced sound spikes range.
Buffed griffin smg to compensate, he doesn't deal enough damage.

Fixed a bug where daisy's AI occasionally went towards the monster or downed teamate.

Fixed a bug where downed players could be revived by lazarus without being teleported to dropship by game.

Poison rounds perks buffed.
Health regen perked buff. Delay before regen increased by 2 seconds to compensate.

I'unno.

>Fixed a bug where downed players could be revived by lazarus without being teleported to dropship by game.

half of those aren't true, but the funny thing is the things are the most insane are the real ones.

Fucking scalies. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a wraith's armor and licking her massive body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her long tentacles? Only another monster would think about her cute mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than enough for her to reach stage 3.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her jaw over her busty chest, her big claws scooping it all up and watching her suck it off is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth veiny thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her teeth which are slippery with cum, while her large body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her body while you violate her, feeling her breast ridges hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her claws dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.

Next patch we should play a game where we type out the real patch notes, but we add shit and have people in the thread try to guess whats real and what isn't. That's how retarded TRS is with balancing.

>monster is 4th on preferences
>get monster anyway
>close game where i kill them at stage 3 at the relay
>the second i kill the stupid daisy (last "hunter" alive) and win they all d/c
>"connection error (12)"
>as far as i know i got no keys

:--)

>slim heals reduced by 50 each
>slim spore grenade radius reduced to 2
>slim drone heal reduced to 10
>slim shotgun no longer does damage

>her mouth
>the thing with spikes on it and makes her look like a disgusting worm maggot weevil

>monster least prefered
>got monster 4 times in a row today
fucking bullshit

finally. he was way to viable

>pub
>Prefers Assault
>Monster least preferred
>Gets Monster
>in the same room with
>Prefers Monster
>Assault least preferred
>Gets Assault

And no it wasn't a premade, I asked the guy.

now 3 matches in a row have failed to form

anybody else getting this feel

>Queue as Prefers Medic
>Get placed into a lobby with 3 other people as prefers Medic
>Back out
>Change to Prefers Tracker
>This time I get placed into a lobby with 2 people with prefers tracker

I don't understand.

>Queue as prefer medic
>3 guys have prefer support
>I get support somehow

I don't even know anymore

Is Jack the biggest troll? Holy shit that force glove.

btw whats up with hunter who play the time game? they dome you and avoid to attack. they even taunt you in chat that time is ticking.

>putting down bantz in all chat
>monster stays silent

cunt

Namecuntfag left?
We /comfy/ again?

You think you guys are getting cucked

>Queue and prefer trapper
>2 assualt prefs, 2 no preference
>No preference guys get assault and trapper.

So what's better for Wraith, striaght Grounder perks or max CDR?

Supernova gets you a few taps on random hunters that you aren't even swinging at and that's free damage and they're debuffed if you need to switch targets, but that CDR is ridiculous so I don't know what to do

>people leave after game starts
>or they select a shit character like Laz and leave
ffs I hate it so much. why there is no punishment for being shitters?
>leave a game in WoT you dont like? warning!
>do it more times? fuck you, 24h bann
damn russians dont fuck around and dont care about your feelings. what did TRS do? "watch out for your win streaks silly guuuys! (please dint let us die we need you)"

How is your situation worse when nobody else had my preference and i get the other 3 guys preference

>situation worse
We're just venting about match making, this isn't a blog and I'm not asking for government aid.
And atleast you're 3 guys wanted something, 2 guys on the I don't give a fuck preference taking roles shows that match making needs a fix fast.

Eat my fucking ass nigga

but your ass is dirty and full of shit

That faggot ain't me.
Fuck you its worst because it happened to me.

remove this

Torvald is pretty good when the monster is fucking retarded

everything is good when the monster is retarded

Does the game's matchmaking really just not even try to consider people's role preferences? I haven't had a game all day where the preferences weren't stacked.

make me

normal Goliath is also pretty good when some hunters disconnects

>monster is haste speced doing some tryhard hit and run shit
>losing 2000 hp every time he comes to fight, due to our crow chargeshotting him

the fuck is your Crow on crack?

>2000 HP
>1 shot is 100 at best
I'm sorry he manages to lay down 20 shots within dome time?

No way I belive inthis shit nigga feel free to prove me with recording
otherwise fuck off

love wraith
marry wraith
breed wraith
snuggle wraith

That's cute. Any more alien waifus?

Afraid not, wraith is love wraith is life

Doesn't wraith always run around the dome though ? Maybe she just doesn't like you.

It's 200 if you're not garbage

that's called being shy, and shot at

Sure, feel free to prove it.

I saw some of the best tournament/ESL matches and the best Crow players is nowhere as close to this amount per dome.

But surely you are not full of shit faggot

C'mon, prove it.

lmao cant believe this game has a competitive scene

It really doesn't, at least it isn't a professional competitive scene, It's extremely amateur at best.

It had, in 2015
but it is dead now

And not professional per se as in CSGO-alike but had some decent players

Either way lying on anonymous imageboard is the lowest of the low
what a pathetic sad cunt

meteor Goliath is based.

what perks to buy for him?

All grounder

the braindead retarded trias: CDR, DR, Grounder

'the best crow players' in this game would be silver in CSGO or rank ~65 in overwatch

oh.
okay that explains alot.

Never pick decoy for Wraith. The ability is fun and cool but its not worth. Just go 3 on everything else and burst people beyond belief.

I want to start playing Goliath. What perks should I be running to make it bearable?

why not? it does dmg and confuses puppers. I cant beat good premades anyway, may as well fool around with noobs

>they nerfed reload perks
>they're gonna nerf capacity perks next week
>and damage perks after that

thats good. the top 1% hunters still win over half their games against monster. they need a small nerf so its closer to 50:50

>comparing baby soloQ games to competitive play

I don't know if this is bait, or you're just very, VERY retarded.

>mfw I played Jack against a Kraken

I think I learned my lesson.

How do you join the "competitive" scene in Evolve? Where do you find these good players?

Please tell me you actually used the repulsor and won the game.

step1
play alone until you git guit

step2
play vs good people so good they notice you and add you to their friendslist

I don't even see how you can even use it on Krakken if he is high above the air unless you use all of your boost to get up to him which then he just blasts you away.

It's literally the hard counter to kraken flying.

I only used it to lock him on the ground. I couldn't do anything else.

No it is not

Repulsor is totally useless against Kraken

Feel free to prove me otherwise by showing video where it is as useful as against Goliath/Behemoth/Waith

Single one

Praise the Wraith
CARESS THE WRAITH
FUCK THE WRAITH

It pushes kraken out of the air almost instantly and pins it to the ground. You are a terrible jack for not knowing this.

Any good Kraken player would push you away before that happens.

>wraith
>disgusting
how

And any good hunter will pop/dodge whatever kraken uses to push. That is a nonargument, user.

Sure, where is your proof besides lies on anonymous image board in the thread that will be deleted in few hours?

Oh right
none
because you don't have anything to show off but bragging
Double funny since you don't even namefag for that

This is just sad

He has no taste, don't worry user

Repulsor doesn't push though. It prevents monsters from moving sure but it doesn't push them back. Only way for repulsor to work on Kraken is for the Kraken to already be near the ground.

From the wiki:
>Jack has a special passive unique to his character - firing, reloading, and using ironsights does not cause him to slow down.

Is this true? Because when I play Jack it seems that firing his laser pistols definitely slow him down.

Love ya too, user.

You know you guys can test this in custom games, right. Just did. It actually does work on the kraken.

>Is this true? Because when I play Jack it seems that firing his laser pistols definitely slow him down.
Wiki is outdated
He has all the slowdonws

Hey, the scene is pretty small at the moment, it used to be bigger. Right now there's like 4 to 6 teams, i'd say only 2 are highly competitive. You can find me in the steam EVOG chat if you want me to hook you up with people.

WHICH GROUP

>Disconnected because "Context Corruption"
What the fuck does that even mean

When you select "no preference" apparently it gives you 20 extra keys? I tried this out and of course got monster 3 times in a row, and I did the math on my last game and it didn't seem like I got any bonus at all.

how are the new monster perks?

Soul-crushing to face. Unlimited fun to use.

That's good?
I'm surprised maybe I'll spend some shekles and see if I can have some fun, do you need to stack them all together?

Of course.

Thanks user.

>Join match
>No preference cause I don't want to take anyones role
>Get monster
>Everyone but the support leaves for some reason
>Pick goliath since that's an easy monster for them
>Wants me to fight at spawn because he has no team
>"Alright"
>Fight at spawn stage 1, get fucked hard
>Figure I should at least try to win
>Get to stage 3
>still lose
>Guy insults me in chat afterwords because I lost

Last time I try to be a good person.

But shit that's such a fun passive. All characters should have that. Why'd they remove it?

Probably was too OP or something
I mean, you've seen the most retarded decision TSR makes so why bother asking

How can a dev like Turtle Rock create a great, critically acclaimed game like L4D and then make Evolve? Was it Valve's touch? 2k's?