/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Best Mom Edition

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/128785938/
twitter.com/renakame3
news.fate-go.jp/2016/4872/
cp.fate-go.jp/fate/1st/
fate-go.jp/1st/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LIZ THREAD

Celebrating today being 365 days since game has come out here is the first ever F/GO thread

desuarchive.org/a/thread/128785938/

EVIL WITCH

xth for best 5* Assassin, above even King Hassan, the Queen of Deceit, Semiramis-sama

So Nasu says Babylon will be shorter. There's a 90% chance that there's a 70% chance that he's lying. So it will probably be 900kb.

Congrats, you're a fucking idiot.

I love my waifu.

Who /jeanne/ here!

I think King Hassan might be the first one I actually save up for. He's cool and I'm lacking a good Assassin anyway. No chance I'll actually roll him though,

>tfw I see one of my posts in there
Who else /oldfag/ here?

Will you ever be as dedicated as this Evil Witch lover?
twitter.com/renakame3

>today

Fuck off retard

post some tits

I once cosplayed as evil witch, but I don't think I'm on that level

I was there but had to wait a month until the ios version came out

some tits

Man, the earliest threads were the best. Hard to believe it's been one year.

Link to the first thread, courtesy of desuarchive.org/a/thread/128785938/

Best archer

>No info on the anniversary event in the OP so people stop being confused.

Maybe we could take the time to compile all the info we know on it so far at least. Current gatcha ends in a day or two, right around the time the livestream starts. Live-stream is 20:00~22:00 on the 29th. There's some twitter thing that can give up to 30x quartz, and we usually get the max amount anyway from it. There are real world hand-outs going on in Japan, but this doesn't matter to those of us playing outside of Japan.

I've heard there's some ingame event announced as well around the 29th, but details are still blurry. Anything that needs correcting so far? These are the links I've seen.

news.fate-go.jp/2016/4872/

cp.fate-go.jp/fate/1st/

fate-go.jp/1st/

You first you piece of shit.

How do I emulator

Does King Hassan use any of his NPs?

How is it that we grab the torches and pitchforks for Melvin but nobody is trying to run Semifag out of the general?

It's a leap year, faggot.

he does not need any for small flies like RT Knights and Ozzy

I really want the 1st anniversary booklet but it seems they will only sell it on site.

Guess I'll have to scout manda.

>tfw got 1/5th of my nail cut off today at the doctor
>anesthesia wearing off
>it really fucking hurts
>no qt 3.14 servant to comfort me or tell me to man-up
;_;

>Too stupid to figure it out yourself with all the information available

Time to buy a phone you retard

Read my post
>365
Again
Fuck off

>Taking time to photoshop that

Truly a retard

your cpu is shit, buy new pc

It is, but not been decided. Work open and it will agree.

Best CE for Vlad?

Nobu a CUTE.

So the signed apk doesn't support whaling or am I doing something wrong?

Nobu a shit voice.

So riddle me this, if you summoned Saberlot, could you coerce (I.E Command Seal) him into using FSG to become any waifu you want?

I can help, user.

Just give me your credit card information and I'll have something figured out in no time.

Titty Casters are almost as good as Tit Lancers

Scathach mindbreak doujins when?

You wouldn't challange this cat to a foot race would you? even if you did you wouldn't cheat to win right?

S-sorry, I only have debit

No, he's only going up against the Knights of the Round. Given that he swats aside Gawain's super special ultra mega fully charged Numeral boosted Galatine attack without breaking a sweat, using his NPs would be overkill.

>Ozzy
>small fly
>literally couldn't kill him
>'''''''''''grand''''''''' assassin

Reminder this killed Saber Memealot. What a fuking joke.

Im fast

It looked like she was a futa for a second in the image thumbnail and was giving herself an auto-footjob. I am disappointed.

I would cheat to win her of course, but I would take responsibility as she said I should when she gave me the means to victory

You're weird.

Yes.

But I'd rather have Jack or Enkidu for those explicit purposes .

>one posts pictures of his waifu and speculates on when she'll be out, no more than 10 posts a thread

>one constantly shitposts about servants he doesn't even like to the point that it derails the thread and replies to himself to start off shitposting if no one falls for the bait, responsible for the threads being a shithole most of the time

gee i wonder

Just give me your bind code and I'll buy those quartz for you

Don't worry, she has transformation

He probably let him live on purpose like with Gawain and Cursed Arm Hassan. If he really wanted to kill him, he could have gone back anytime.

Good on you user.
You better learn how to cook up all sorts of apple related foods though.

>literally couldn't kill him
>ozzy didn't couldn't even fight back
>ozzy would die if he took a step outside his baby pyramid
Seems like a small fly to me

LOOOOOORD

I have a phone. And the game works perfectly fine on it as it has for the past year. I was trying to set up a second account without having to deal with rebinding

So 6 and a half year old shit PC fucks me again?

My man, MVP you are the real.

WUZ

>King Hassan confirms swordbeams can be parried/deflected in Nasuverse
BASED

GILFAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Look in your support list what others put for the same servant. That will give you an idea.

I wish power level stuff would go away.

So do you subscribe to the extremely popular theory that King Hassan is Cain?

I don't understand this meme

Luckily I'm a good cook, will have to research some more apple related stuff, but for her that's nothing!

Does Mash shout "lord come a lot" when she comes?

CAMELOTIANS N' SHEIT

Do you have an AMD CPU? if so that's why, they can't run the game properly since the unity5 update.

FRANCE

ISIS

Its not that weird when mages can literally canonically give people magic dicks in the Type-Moon universe to begin with.

Titty kouhai is good culture

The things I would do to this little Eggplant as her senpai

Does anyone that know about Tristan profile/myroom lines knows if he is still an asshole outside of camelot?

>ASSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What did he mean by this?

Funny I thought we were in the real universe.

you need at least 2GBs of free ram to play the game. If your Comp is running 4GB, then stop having chrome open.

As for your CPU, gotta be at least core2duo and up (quad is recommended - or any AMD equivalent for the others)

sorry to disappoint

Whats Mashu's new NP do ?

Still just a Def boost + - Damage ?

Yeah, AMD Athlon II X3 450, rip

ASSSSAAAA means Arthur

Threadly reminder to ignore and report the shitposter who keeps replying to himself and baits other people with his stupidity

>Agravain arrives to the throne room crawling because his limbs are broken
>yet Saber Memealot was still killed by a man who can't swing a sword or walk

Grand or not Hassan is still Hassan at the end of the day. Meaning he's a trash ass shitter who literally can't finish the job

3)

>Mashu: “We will have crossed over ten kilometres soon… Master, please bear with it. Or… maybe I could carry you? If you got on top of my shield, I could tug it along with a rope…”

Da Vinci notices that the sandstorm is actually charged with magical energy and hands you something that looks like an oxygen mask, which he says he just made in a rush. It’s actually a magic-blocking device to help you endure the atmosphere of the storm, which is messing you up.

…wait, whatever happened to that unexplained resistance you had to the mist in London? Doesn’t that count? They just completely forgot about that shit, didn’t they? It’s not like they ever explained that beyond vaguely alluding it had to do with being contracted to Mashu…

You continue towards the river, with Da Vinci saying he can see a large building in the distance that looks like a temple.

>Da Vinci: “Wait, sorry. This is as far as we go.”
>Mashu: “Why!? It’s only a little farther!”
>Da Vinci: “There are countless shadows between here and that building Take a look.”
>Protagonist: “…I stopped counting at twenty.”
>Mashu: “There’s definitely something loitering around but, what is it?”
>Da Vinci: “They’re all like the sphinx from before. It seems to be a free-range breeding ground for them.”

It gives everyone but her a damage boost IIRC

>armpits
>not hairy
I hate it!

But there is no id on this board.

>99.99% of everyone in Britain thought Arturia was a dude and the remaining 0.01% thought otherwise only because they had been told the truth
>every single person she meets in FSN, HA, Zero, and GO can immediately tell she's a girl and dont even consider that she's supposed to look like a boy
Were the people of Arthurian Britain in fact the dumbest people in all of human history?

Her pheromones seems to be in full effect.

here's your last (You)

>Were the people of Arthurian Britain in fact the dumbest people in all of human history?
Going by Mordred I would say yes.

Blame Bedivere.

Just want to remind you of how thankful I am for your work user

Since trying to cross is suicide, Da Vinci says you should retreat and look for shelter elsewhere, while musing that he can guess who the owner of that temple probably is.

>Da Vinci: “If push comes to shove, I can provide an all-purpose cottage, so don’t worry. It’s three times as comfortable as…”

Mashu suddenly interrupts as she see someone coming from the temple, and realizes it’s a Sphinx. Da Vinci tells you to run, saying that he would have rather not having been seen by the “skull faces”, but that it can’t be helped. You linger around for a moment wondering what that meant, which allows something to catch up to you, though Da Vinci notes its energy readings are too low to be the Sphinx.

Turns out it’s a robed figure, which shouts something about you being soldiers of the Sun King. They’re carrying a tied-up woman they call the “Queen”, but the anti-monsters talismans they were using don’t help against humans, so you could see them. The robed figure orders others to “clean up” but leave one of you alive for questioning, and then you fight.

Good Mashu.