>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/onebros/comments/4gugzx/complete_list_of_dark_souls_3_sl1_weapons_with/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>keep "trying" to get darkmoon and aldritch summons

help how do i stop
i fucking hate this game now jesus

How the FUCK do you do the painted world skip?

oh my fucking god i keep falling off of the fucking ledge for no god damn reason. I've literally NEVER failed this shit before in a thousand runs

Which skip?

>No pine bundle equivalents for Human and Pale pine resins
>of the throwable consumables, there's a Pyro one, a DEX/Quality one, and a Faith one but nothing for Magic or Dark builds even though there were options in 2 for them

Do sorcerers really need them?

>Pyro throwable
What?

NON-LUCIFER THREAD

Firebombs.

It's always nice to have OPTIONS, especially when they were in previous games.

>thread wars
Pathetic.

9th for crestfallen

>no pursuers grenade

I suppose, it just seems to be a bit redundant to me since Sorceress already have good ranged options.

Firebombs have Str/Dex scaling dude

I'm mistaken then, I thought 3 had more options then it did.

There should be corrosive urns too to punish afk hosts.
And armor filled with acid flasks so it corrodes your weapons the more you attack it.

They had Arc scaling in BB. I think giving thrown items str and dex scaling is a good thing though, since it at least gives them a half way decent ranged option. I always wanted that because it was kinf of unfair that Sorcerers got decent melee options.

hi /dsg/, I have two slabs left and need a good weapon for crits and a good halberd, my stats are 18/18/37/37 so which weapons should I use?

What's up with those stats? They are all over the place. Are you at least using rings to some of them?

WHAT??

Who do you want to be your Souls gf/bf ?

a dark magic build with the min requirements to use the weapons I like
then I noticed only one dark magic spell was useful

i miss my creepy morally ambiguous souls bf

Throwing knives do too. Kukri do surprisingly high damage on a Quality build. It won't compete with a sorcerer's magic (just like their melee won't compete with a Quality user), but it will be great at finishing off people, especially if they try to run away to heal.

>bust my ass off trying to get Scorpioness Najka to attack the tree so I can get the treasure
>it's a fucking flame butterfly
>spend one hour exploring every single location in sanctum city and pick up everything
>the only good thing I got is a shitty sorcery

man, that's really neat. I always felt like they missed one or two opportunities when it came to throwing weapons and tools.

In that case just use any non-unique weapon and infuse it with Dark. Also, pyromancy should be really decent with those stats too. The lothric knight sword is apparently really good for crits. Since it is a long sword it also is good in general. I am not sure which Halberd to recommend though, since I don't really use them. The BK Halberd is really popular, but you can't infuse it.

Agreed. It always seemed like a waste because without scaling they became practically worthless right after the start of the games.

Need ideas for SL1 deprived twink builds.

Already running dual Dark Hands and invading in high wall, curious what weapons I can use with Knight Ring + Hunter's Ring + Carthus Milkring (for a grand total of 15 STR and 18 DEX).

you

user.

REAL THREAD HERE
tripfag samefagging hard to try and bump his own thread fucking pathetic

post souls characters

DS3 had the best Crestfallen because he actually does shit and can help you out in the game.
Dark Souls had the best strong warrior who gets in trouble but repays his debt at the end because of the humor.
Demon's Souls had the best mystical noble who you have to help out every once in a while since he had an inherent connection to the story.
Demon's Souls had the best Patches since his gimmick was new but Pate/Creighton was a good spin on the gimmick.

What are your favorite repeating characters?

curse hack them and kill their npcs

>didn't give the best gesture

Shitty Oswald ripoff

reddit.com/r/onebros/comments/4gugzx/complete_list_of_dark_souls_3_sl1_weapons_with/

g-guys..
i-i am free

Oh my

For my sl1 playthrough I ran priestess ring + saints ring for RAWASS and tears of denial, you could also throw on both Loyds sword and red tears tone to get damage buffs like 50% of the time

Lothric Knight Sword, add in a hornet ring for good measure. You might try infusing it with the fire gem too.

how

>Pate/Creighton was a good spin on the gimmick.

How so? You never really got caught in the traps yourself. It would have been much better if they were doing shit like setting traps for each other, but you kept setting them off or getting caught in them by accident.

this will never not feel good

Madman wizard

Did you farm the Knights or take the easy way out and get invasions?

You also need dusk ring to cast tears at sl1 but you can just hardswap it and saints after you cast it since tears has no time limit

Right fucking now, I just witness actual evidence that enemies surviving what should be a fatal blow with only a pixel of health left is hardcoded

>Walk up to mimic
>Charm it so it sleeps
>Charge up 2HR2 on Greatsword UG
>702 damage, little under half it's HP is gone
>While it wakes up to fall back asleep(?) I charge up another 2HR2, 702 damage, another half is gone
>It is stationary, unaggro'd, so I charge up another 2HR2 thinking it couldn't possible survive
>Inexplicably does 456 fucking damage, still alive and surviving with a pixel of HP
>Wakes up really quickly and immediately goes to do it's grab attack
>R1 and luckily it managed to come out before the mimic instakills me

Do mimics have higher absorption when in chest form? I legitimately do not understand why the first 2 fully charged 2HR2s did full damage and the last hit that should have been more than enough to kill it just didn't

Anything to make the game just THAT much more difficult, even if it makes absolutely no sense, I guess

Yeah, that's why he wasn't my favorite. But it was interesting to have for the first time two characters that gave off red flags.

Congrats on finding a use for that helmet that doesn't look stupid. I didn't think it was possible.

Wait, who else can you compare to Ostrava in the other games?

I think Creighton is the best murderhobo simply because he's directly honest instead of putting an awful facade(I killed all other equivalents during my first playthrough and only spare Lautrec/Leonhardt because unique drops)

>What are your favourite repeating characters?
Crestfallen. If you ask me, he's the only character to have 100% spot on writing and voice acting throughout the series. I was initially taken aback to hear 3's new voice actor, but loved him anyway of course. I think my favourite iteration is 1's. If I'm not mistaken, he has more dialogue than any other Crestfallen, and his slightly sassy personality is the best of all.
I almost prefer him to Oswald, but they're both fantastic characters. I like how he's not just a carbon copy of Oswald like some other recurring characters, he's very similar of course but his personality is opposite.
>didn't give the best gesture
I could have sworn he teaches the character 'shrug'. Oh well.

Why is the chaos blade so shit?

Fair enough.

Just realized you can two-hand the Dragonslayer's Axe (infused raw and buffed with gold pine resin) with the Knight Ring and the Hunter Ring.

It's over boys.

Solaire, Anri and Lucatiel.

>Do mimics have higher absorption when in chest form?
I always thought they did. I never tested it, but they always seemed to just shrug off R1 spam when I was trying to kill them before they could get up.

I think it was FEEBLE CURSED ONE! who did.

>more dialogue than cresttalken warrior from das2

But you only need to help Solaire once and Lucatiel never. They're the ones to assist you.

anyone fancy guiding me through Dragon Aerie?

>Ostrava
I thought he was the Solaire equivalent.

Drakeblood greatsword with dark is better

I think Hawkwood is the best crestfallen, because for once he gets off his ass and goes after a goal. The cuck in 1 went hollow trying to do something, and the nigger in 2 did nothing the entire game, and also gave out the worst covenant. At least in 3, crestfallen goes full Highlander on your ass and you get to have a fight for the ages.

>your face when Andre tells you that Hawkwood left something for you before leaving the Shrine.

>Why is the chaos blade so shit?
Depends which game. It was actually really strong in DaS1, for example.

does anyone want to help me with cathedral of the deep? sl22 pc

guess I was just thinking of this little thing Cromwell does.
surely Oscar with his uncut content is the equivalent of Ostrava

He said mystical noble who you have to help every once in a while. I can't see anyone being similar to Ostrava here.

3 of course
Nobody plays the previous ones anymore

I'm just not a fan of limiting yourself to two-handed. It cuts you off from half the moveset, and locks you out of using anything in your left hand. It makes you really predictable and gets boring after awhile.

>Oscar uncut content

Kind of a sad loss, but Shiva's cut content would've made me hard

sl132 Dragon Aerie tackling it for the first time but I'd appreciate some help if anyone fancies it?

i skipped half that dialogue because I immediately spammed continue expecting it to be the same thing he always says

Damn, that pic is fantastic.
I love the smug mask we got, it should make a return.

Well okay. Realize that Demon's Souls doesn't have summons. Maybe it should've been "mystical noble that the player encounters multiple times throughout the story"

We don't really know Solaire's origins, but he was pretty mystical and helped you out. Lucatiel may not have been mystical, but she was a noble(-ish) that helped you out.

dlc when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Some people play them occasionally. I think the katana are really just to samey in DaS3, and with them all being pretty quick it comes down to just using the one with the best damage and range.

we already got the huelm, what else do you want?

>DLC revealed
>It's an "equipment expansion pack" that adds shit to vendors
>All the DLC is Fallout 4 style garbage
>No actual content

Oscar was literally cut and paste Ostrava before his entire story was trashed

>that wasn't an actual boss fight with a fogwall, a Hawkwood, the Deserter HP bar, a midfight use of his dragon stone and AW's theme in the background but with only one voice doing the choir

>Fallout 4
SHUT UP
IT COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Shiva is probably the one character I would have liked to see have his full quest line. That and maybe the merchant in DaS1, I am pretty sure the pendant originally has something to do with his quest, before it became a Miyazaki Meme.

The mask we got was pretty good because it was the perfect fuck you look to symbolized the bait and switch they pulled on us.

A Manikin sabre was cut from DS3 so maybe in the DLC? Tbh I'd kinda want to see the Manikin repurposed into these really freaky puppets that can do moves impossible to humans because they're just mannequins. Or give them the ability to white branch into objects and A.I that retreats when they're at low health and white branch when they're outside the player's vision.

I wouldn't even mind, to be honest. The best part of the BB DLC was all the fun new gear. Most of it was completely unique compared to the stuff in the base game.

Yeah, I'm just saying, Ostrava is more of the inexperienced adventurer who the player gas to save and assist, while Solaire and Lucatiel are the capable and determined warrior who assist you and whose ultimate fate the player can help make not as futile

That's why it needs to be in DaS3;^)

I think the idea is that your journey just sort of lines up with theirs. Ostrava is sort of like a cross between them and the Onions.

Why? DaS3 was pretty good. Not great, but not DaS2-tier shit either.

>Do mimics have higher absorption when in chest form
yes, by far

I personally agree more with the other anons that he was closer to what Oscar would be.
Onions seem to be Biorr likes.
Though Anri feels much closer to Ostrava.

>heavy saints bident on 27STR/60FAI with darkmoon blade
>400 damage per 2hr1 with that immense fucking range
jesus

FC when

>DaS3 was pretty good.
It may be a good game, but it's a terrible Souls game. Even DaS2 is way better.

Maybe. I usually don't consider cut content though. I try to evaluate the game on what we got, instead of what might have been.

After you kill Pate/Creighton and open the trap chest and get taunted by the one you saved, if you go back, is that person still there, in the room where they fought? Can you talk to them?

>buff falls off/duel charmed
>back to 15 damage a hit
ah................. the power.................of faith................