Stancenation or Stance Works?

Stancenation or Stance Works?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OTq_EwcCno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neither, i am not a cuck

now for the resident stancecucks, blacked or dogfart?

Whichever one gets you more instagram likes, considering that's the only thing your used-to-be-a-car is good for

I see actual driveable vehicles on stanceworks more often than stancenation.

Neither. I have taste and actually care more about cars than vape pens.

Honestly if i had to choose between buttons that let me kill all mudslimes or all stancefags, i'm not sure what i'd pick.

That's like asking if you would rather eat horse shit or cow shit.

Nuke.

Why would they feature that? It's actually fairly visually clean and doesn't appear to have anything wrong with it apart from slightly stretched tires.

Stanceworks is just autism. Stancenation is autism turned up to 11.

because stanceworks dont focus on stanced cars exclusively they used the word stance back when it meant "how the car sits" and saying a car had a nice stance just meant it sat nicely which could mean lots of different things i guess. stancenation is a massive volkswagen auto group circle jerk of wrapped cars with flocked interiors, expensive wheels and adjustible air bag suspension

black dicks or white dicks

Ah, that makes sense.

No they didn't.. Get your facts straight and don't make up rumours on the internet.

Stance has got less popular and so they are featuring less and less stanced cars.

Stanced peaked aroun 2012-2013 and has been slowly becoming less popular since.

Maybe it was more like 2011-2012

youtube.com/watch?v=4OTq_EwcCno

werks

no need to be so angry friend. got an example/source? id be happy to take it back if you can because ive always seen stanceworks cross over into speedhunters territory quite a lot. let's just agree they focus on show cars over race cars

perfect
If i was down on the prairie i'd be tempted to remove tie rod and do a pic like that

you went out of your way to make this picture

Do you mean the editing or the damage?

it's been around Veeky Forums for a while, newb

Oh wow, I could not remember having seen that one

wat

>do you want me to shoot you in your left ball or your right one?
>your choice mate