/owg/ Overwatch General

Soldier 76 edition
Previous >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

First for removing the underdog system

Brown

Why did Pharah have a poster of Reinhardt on her wall when she was young?

> daily reminder you have to praise the booty

Why do people dislike Mei?

How do we fix her?

THEY NEED TO MAKE ANA'S SHOTS MORE OBVIOUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>rank 75
>literally the top 1% of Overwatch players
>most of my games are filled with 60 shitters

What's the point of playing? The matchmaking literally only gets worse as I go up because there's not enough even skilled players to match me with, I don't get any cool rewards like in league to show off my high rank (Unless I'm in the top 500, but then that's way too much work for a shitty animated icon that no one else ever sees) I don't even have anyone to duoq with because all my friends are in the 50's.

I don't have it in me to grind out 300 wins for golden weapons. They need to come out with new content every month because this game gets stale fast.

That facial expression reminds me my ex so much, that's...disturbing.
yes she was an arab

Post the most retarded suggestions you've heard in regard to buffs/nerfs
>Mei shouldn't be able to Headshot
>Mei is OP
>They need to introduce a Close Range counter to Reaper that deals more damage than him
>Winston deals too much damage
>Tracer needs 100 HP, longer blink recharge, and a 5 second longer Recall CD, and Pulse Bomb shouldn't stick
>Bastion is OP
>McCree was totally balanced in the Beta
>FTH needs to return to its old state

a large part of the playerbase are retarded enough that they let mei hold m1 on them for 2.25 seconds and then they think it's bullshit that the mei can kill them for accomplishing this

>no red head hero
Are you kidding me, Blizzard?

lol reinhardt's expression

>Hanzo is fine now

Was that her face when you showed her your dick?

Guys, how do i get past rank 50? I've been stuck at it for the longest time, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot rank up.

>practice the next FotM hero to a T
>teammates will still practice new heroes in comp

Hanzo needs a greatly reduced movement penalty while drawing and firing arrows.

Winston needs a much less shit shield.

Bastion needs to be like heavy where he revs up and down from a high DPS but much less mobile form (but not stationary). This would obviously require an extreme overhaul on his ranged damage.

Tobjorn's turret needs to be worth using.

They went extinct

>save 6 months for a new gfx card because old one broke
>present day, got the card but now im broke again and cant afford the game I wanted to play until next month

Someone end me please?

LF friends on bnet for hs / wow / and overwatch (for next month) : Yera#2225

zen is really, really good at carrying. dps + support in a single package, just have to git gud at landing orbs.

>comp KOTH
>have a Lucio
>he changes to torb
>spends the entire round running off on his own to place turrets
>dies every time
>other teammates include a D.va who runs into a crowd of 6 enemies then complains that I'm not healing them
What the hell man
Lucio is suffering

delete this

Welp, I just started and utterly suck at this game, and haven't even played half the heroes, but I'm gonna go try competitive to do my placement matches. Wish me luck, faggots.

>Attacking.
>Hanzo and Ana.

>Winston deals too much damage
That was that fuck head in the last thread saying tanks needed to do 0 damage and just sit there and get shot.

>How do we fix her?
make mei's m1 work like winston's as in it's a cone of fire and can hit & freeze multiple enemies at the same time if they are close together

make ice wall slightly wider

enemies affected simultaneously by blizzard and mei's primary fire are frozen instantly

i think these changes could boost her into mid tier hero

Don't do it. You'll get placed really low and will find it really hard to climb back out. Wait until you have more hours on you.

I am consistently seeing more Winstons than Roadhogs in high-level (tourney and comp) play, despite all the Winston trashing that goes on in /owg/ and /v/. It's almost guaranteed that Winston will come out at least once from each team, while Roadhog is the least picked tank.

I wonder why that is.

>tfw flying into a teamwipe with res but accidently revive 3 instead of the 4

How did your last attempt at DIE DIE DIE go for you /owg/?

>enemies affected simultaneously by blizzard and mei's primary fire are frozen instantly
the freeze is dictated by the damage done by Mei, you'd have to recode how freezing works.

>will find it really hard to climb back out
nice meme myths

roadhog is still

Why isn't Torb's turret health entirely armor?

I have no intention of playing this competitive shit beyond that.

I want to nestle my face into it and never leave.

Because Winston is teamwork personified, and /owg/ and /v/ don't know how to do that.

Is Mei still bae?

>get our shit stomped 2-0 on KOTH
>switch to hog, teammate switches to Zarya
>together we crush them 3-2

Wew

The three heroes you've played the most in Overwatch are now your roommates for the next year.

How will this impact your day to day life /owg/?

what i meant to say is that roadhog is still perfectly fine hero to play in ranked as ranked is still an uncoordinated shitfest despite being a "competitive environment"

in real matches he is not that good anymore because zen is always picked and roadhog is neutered hard by discord orb. actual teams are better at coordinating focus fire on a roadhog that is discorded compared to randoms in ranked

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE THIS THE OP PICTURE?

My mom just walked in on me as I opened the thread and I had auto-enlarge pics ON and she saw this garbage. She still thinks I'm gay even though I tried to explain Veeky Forums to her. FUck you

Roadhog only kills one thing and Winston can damage multiple, plus has mobility.
Winston's ult is also far more useful.

>Zarya
>Junkrat
>Genji
Fuuuuuuug this is gonna be interesting

Yes.
I want to fuck her.

hey I just noticed! now I'm mad!

Winston is virtually unusable without some form of coordinated play. He's good for pissing people off and distracting things.

I still don't think he's balanced. Just because he finds usage in the top level of the tiny population of competitive players doesn't mean that the rest of the community finds him useful.

>making a big deal out of nothing
ur gay dude

Switch m1 and m2.

She's fine.

> Tracer killing TIME TO REAP in the background
Never noticed that before.

The omnics rebelled and killed them all

>Zarya
>Roadhog
>Zenyatta

Why is my house a smoldering pile of rubble inside a crater?

D-don't be so lewd...

No

I hope you're all ready for the Mei buffs, friends.
Things are about to get a whole lot cooler around here~

>Junkrat
>Winston
>Lucio

What kind of roommate application did I send out to get these 3?

Blueberry buffs when

source?

> D.Va
> Zarya
> Lucio
fuckin tops

well i dont think it's very hard to code in a new rule that enemies damaged at the same time both by the primary fire and mei ult get frozen instantly

I want to cuddle her too

WHAT ARE THESE FUCKING NEW REAPER BUFFS

>D.Va
>Reinhardt
>Symmetra

Sounds like fun, although Symmetra would get particularly annoying about how the common area and kitchen are disorderly.

>Zenyatta
>Zarya
>Lucio

Annoying. At least it's impossible for me to die.

What

?

*Pulls up application file*

Must have: Money
Must like: Music and animals

>Tracer
>Dva
>Winston

This is a ok

Because Winston is actually useful and Roadhog is a shitty pubstomper

Never happening m8

How can he not be useful if the top level players roll him out almost as much as every other tank barring Roadhog?

After the recent patches, Genji, Zenyatta, McCree and D.Va have seen a skyrocketing of use. Pharah and Soldier have fallen off the planet. Reaper, Mercy and Roadhog have seen a huge usage drop. Winston, however, is still around, still filling holes that these teams need filled.

I want to detach the hose from her cryo pack thingy and forcibly insert it into her anus.

why do we call comp real matches? nobody in /owg/ plays comp, no one in ranked tries to emulate comp, for all intents and purposes its irrelevant unless you're a tourneyfag which there's really no point in being this early on

Him eating souls charges his ult pretty fast. That's it.

is genji broken?

I want to kill all of them
every fucking braindead worthless piece of shit that does nothing but main trash like widowmaker or hanzo or junkrat. Every moronic cunt that thinks losing is better than stroking his stupid fucking ego trying to meek out 2 kills a game as the fucking weeaboo or the blue cunt. Every braindead fucking child that I have to carry every game every stupid stupid cunt that runs into turret fire that can't even counter something as easy as bastion. Every retard that I have to babysit through games. Nothing of value would be lost if every junkrat widowmaker and hanzo main just died, and they deserve it. I can't fathom how stupid you have to be to be bad at this game to pick hanzo on attack, just fuck off, and yes I'm fucking mad, because these retarded morons deserve to be playing fucking candy crush with their 2 brain cells, they shouldn't even be allowed to play the same games with me, I've transcended these apes, they're fucking monkeys except monkeys might actually be able to push better fuck them, they need to die now, if i coulf push a button to kill them al, i would, immediately, without a thought. So many of the worlds problems would be solved without these sub humans in the world.

All they need to do is give her quickscoping back. They fixed the bodyshot issue just fine but now she feels very secondary to most other heroes.

>Mei, Lucio, D.Va
Ehh.

>Tracer
>Widowmaker
>Mei
going to be a fun year

I want to buff Mei, if you know what I mean.

I mean I want to fuck her

>im bettur den everywun!
t. autism

Is Widowmaker good anymore?

>which there's really no point in being this early on
the top players are already making pretty fucking good money

i was watching surefour's stream and during a stint of like 1 hour he received $10-20 donations every few minutes

on top of that he of course gets salary from cloud 9 and a lot of other benefits

also the point of establishing yourself as a pro early on is that when there are bigger tournaments and contracts you have already got the foot in in the scene and have networked

Because his usefulness comes from coordinated play. You can't just be winston and leap on people to win the game.

He is not an offensive presence because his damage is garbage. He's not a defensive presence because his shield is garbage. He draws aggro and forces engagements. Unless you have a team to take advantage of that he is feed tier.

He's not even doing what the devs intend him to do. He's one of the worst characters to bully supports because of the many escape tools they have and Winston is only mobile in bursts.

>Zenyatta and I do yoga and he telepathically rolls Js
>Soldier: 76 does the cooking and we pick up chicks on the weekend
>Symmetra brings home the money from her lucrative business and also lets me cum in her ass

>Mccree does a better sniping job than Widowmaker
How does this happen

Not everyone, just the retards I get matched with, people like you who think they deserve to be carried through the game because they're obsessed with the japanese man

So what characters have abnormal powers? Reaper and tracer do at least.

Not anything that's thanks to their clothing or prospective

>Genji
>Reinhardt
>reaper
This is great

What the fuck is Blizzard doing to this game? Everything was relatively well balanced in the beta and early in the game. Why are they putting these fucking changes on live without more beta testing first?

Are they trying to make this game not fun?

Weaboo magic

>Reaper
>Rein
>Lucio
I'm okay with this, mostly.

Got POTG in the Brawl for a quad kill ult. What wasn't shown in the PotG was finishing off the rest of the team for a team kill about 4 seconds later

Her quickscoping seems to be the most unlikely thing they'd give back based on what they said about it.

not in po games but those good enough to use her in your average competitive yes. just remember to switch to hanzo if someone actually uses torbjorn or bastion as you do less damage to turrets as widow because of her changes.

They're caving to the cries of the retarded children that make up 90% of this games playerbase.

Winston, Solider is peak human like Captain America, Torb goes SS that count?

my gf plays overwatch. she plays hanzo exclusively. she's cute af and just enjoys playing the game with her friends and shooting people. a couple times she's dropped out in the middle of ranked to go make us dinner. one of the characteristics of autism is not being able to consider things from someone else's perspective. please think about the people you are shit talking next time, they are human beings with lives and feelings, they probably ended up high rank from playing with friends.