/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/90rm2b.jpg
modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/doma_i_lokacii/pomeste_perejaslavl/254-1-0-21403
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waifus and lore living in harmony

Spiderpost.

Yes

remove spiders and kill spider lovers

Took a look on the nexus for armor mods with UUNP in the title/description, and there were far less mods than the other bodies. Will any UNP armor mod work with UUNP?

boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats n boots n cats

Place your bets on exactly how long it will take for me to make a perk that increases jump height.

Yes.
Also most Bodyslide stuff is in Loverslab anyways.

Forget this. Solved
Thanks.

Cloneskin
aww.moe/90rm2b.jpg

Has anybody played the Enderal mod yet?

Are there any mods that have alternate looks for the health/mana bars? Or a circle version of the vanilla compass? Also I figured out what was fucking with Less Intrusive Hud 2, you need to move stuff from Floating Health Bars' "Interface/Exported" to "interface" and it works.

5 minutes.

>149809620

Does it help? I don't understand

>people let my thread die
I see how it is -_-

Meant for

Reinstalling it may help fix the missing particle issue

You have awfully high expectations for me.

If I don't have that perk on my desk in 5 minutes you're fired.

Enhanced Camera, Joy of Perspective, or both?

Cyrodiil is a jungle.
Orsimer are multi-breasted caterpillar riding pigfolk.
Bosmer are freakishly mutated forest imps and swan maidens.
Khajiit are lunar-bound cursed mutants.

Any good mansions? Azura's dawn is nice but I'm wondering if there's others. Nexus needs an ability to filter by 2 or 3 years instead of just 1 and all time.

>I am autistic

What kind of a loser actually saves this shit lol

What?

modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/doma_i_lokacii/pomeste_perejaslavl/254-1-0-21403

It's true.

>screencapping random shitposts
For what purpose? It's not even funny.

I will ask again, please no jokes
what does ENB stand for?

Epic Name Bro

nobody knows

It's a little funny if you know the context, that it was Peri's attempt at damage control after going on a shitposting spree. Same routine we've all seen hundreds of times before. When I say it's funny I mean funny in a sad way.

Something stupid in russian moonrunes, probably.

thats impossible

Why

It was obviously a joke, you turboautist.

Of course it was a joke, and an unfunny one at that. But its purpose was to put a humorous end to the drama that he himself generated. It's admittedly a step in the right direction for him I guess.

"ABLOOBLOO HE MADE A POST I DON'T APPROVE OF"

Fuck off.

There is no need to be upset. I didn't even say I didn't approve of it. I'm just providing context.

Stop instigating drama, neanderthal.

Who is everyone who plays this games favorite NPC by a large margin, and why is it Lydia?

there is something very worrisome going on

my fps dropped by 10 inexplicably from yesterday to today

I only installed a walking animation
what's wrong?

You are ANGERY

>lydia
>the trash, ugly, "my first waifu because she's the first female marriageable follower in the game" character
She's shit.

So, I have a question regarding Pelinal Whitestrake. I was playing Oblivion last night and did the Knight of the Nine quest for the first time, subsequent to that, I read the eight books of Song of Pelinal.
Albeit, I was very sleepy, but why is the general consensus about Pelinal say that he's a robot?
I know he was reticent when it came to the origin of his armor, but why do people call him a robot of all things?

She's the follower with the most quote too.

Because she's a slut.

Mods fix that, also meaningless.
The last thing I want is an ugly cunt that also doesn't shut up about stupid shit I don't give a fuck about.

is there anything I can do to troubleshoot?

First thing you should try is to uninstall the walking animation and see if your 10 fps comes back

post comfy

He is the Star-Made Knight as well as Book 6: On His Madness
[And it is] said that he emerged into the world like a Padomaic, that is, borne by Sithis and all the forces of change therein. Still others, like Fifd of New Teed, say that beneath the Pelinal's star-armor was a chest that gaped open to show no heart, only a red rage shaped diamond-fashion, singing like a mindless dragon, and that this was proof that he was a myth-echo, and that where he trod were shapes of the first urging

How would I make my own health/stamina/magicka bars?

Ohh, I see. I missed that in its entirety and thought it was just the creation of the symbol on his shield.
Is this also the reason why he was able to speak as only a head?
Thank you, by the way.

I made my game really balanced on 1v1 but the problem is that I stand no chance if I am against a group of people/monsters hence I can't continue the quests

is there a lore friendly mod or tweak I can use to deal with this?
followers are useless and die quickly so I dont use them

is loverslab broken?

>Is this also the reason why he was able to speak as only a head?
He's literally a demigod.

From The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 5:
>Never did Pelinal counsel Morihaus in time of war, for the man-bull fought magnificently, and led men well, and never resorted to Madness, but the Whitestrake did warn against the growing love with Perrif. "We are ada, Mor, and change things through love. We must take care lest we beget more monsters on this earth. If you do not desist, she will take to you, and you will transform all Cyrod if you do this."

I like it.

wut
do you know what comfy means?

Really nice eyes.

I bet she can be very comfy in some ways.

A elf-slaying, mountain moving, heartless robot who is also a demigod.
Got it, thank you kindly too.

Yup. Essentially, he's a construct made in the mold of the original beings, a created ada. Calling him a robot is just more fun and simpler.

more butts please

im a huge faggot
pelase rape my fucking face

Also part of the argument for Pelinal being a robot is from Vol. 1:

>Certainly, many others added to that name during his days in Tamriel: he was Pelinal the the "killing light" as a laser. They knew about magic, and if that's what it was they would have just said "magic", so it seems like his "light" was different than what they were used to.

Woah man I fucked that up somehow.

>Certainly, many others added to that name during his days in Tamriel: he was Pelinal the Whitestrake because of his left hand, made of a killing light

killing light = laser.

God damn it Lydia...

What are you doing over there?

more coy teasing lewds of these 3 pls
or skip past that, they should have an "accident" where they "trip and fall" on eachother

I want to kidnap Ilx and hold her as my slave until she completely succumbs to Stockholm syndrome.

Then I'll kill her for being a weak willed whore.

Does anyone here uses the Wildcat combat mod, and is wiling to share reasoning of why its not on the OP site yet?

That's not very nice, Pen

so how big IS Galena's benis? you never say.

That is not me, master.

It's not fair how cute Ira is.

'kay

M-maybe soon. Kinda want more adventuring before that, but we'll see. !!!

Th-that's not a question you just ask a girl, user! That's rude!

I thought you fucked off

I'm still here, lurking in the shadows until the day of reckoning comes.

I just don't post anymore.

But you're posting RIGHT NOW

You just did.

I don't know. So far I've logged about 45 hours on a save with it and I'm happy. I've made two changes to its MCM settings: disabling player stagger and removing the movement speed decrease you get hit with whenever a spell is equipped.

The first is the big issue. Fighting multiple enemies is extremely difficult when you get staggered with every melee hit. The only difference between a blocked and unblocked hit with player stagger ON is that the enemy gets staggered too. You still can't respond. The only way to turn the tide is to get a timed block...SOMETIMES. Then you get hit by another guy and get staggered. Just turn it off.

The other issue is minor. I recommend adding the mod to the OP site with a warning to disable player stagger if you aren't a masochist.

>That hair clipping

meh

Welcome to skyrim.

I imagine Pen as that little demon thing that's always humping Namira's leg.

Lying isn't very nice either, Pen

y-you too

i'm sorry

>spazzing over minor hair clipping

You can easily tell who's been playing games longer by how little they care about clipping.