Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/EXhHdaMh
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folder (Freshly updated!)
bnslewds.imgur.com/

Previous thread:

Crimson #1

Blackram #1

Remember to post nice .webms and keep this thread less shitty than the last one, folks~

Why are there ugly people in the OP?

who care...

Nth for hugs.

Come back home already.
Mom's been worried sick.

who the fuck is that ayy lmao on the left

gonna lose it in a few days

Blackram #1

certainly not the uncultured but at least you posted .webm

Oh geez. Thank goodness my character doesn't tie in to my real life self-esteem, or I'd be wrecked. lol In any case! I've heard quite a bit of people dislike the cheek lines, so you aren't alone! I do like them a lot and think they're underused. Guess now I know why! Majority actually dislikes 'em!

To anyone who said they like my character's aesthetic - thanks!

Anyone else really like this Lyn? She's pretty cute.

Please fuck me Candi.

That's not Candi.

The fact that I want to do things to that Lyn with cheek lines remains.

Love me, Courante

>Tfw no EU waifu to 2man yeti or other dungeons while holding hands.

Life is suffering.

touch tails

>kyoppi will never abuse you like a punching bag
Why live

I just feel like you'd look prettier without the lines, and maybe making your eyes less squinted. It just sort of gives the impression of a forced smile?

I think they're cute. They're just part of what makes your character

Ugly lyn commenting on what isnt ugly

>tfw no longer pure waifu material

Looks like a nervous smile to me. I like it.

>You'll never sit back to back with your waifu and listen to eurobeat together.

I appreciate the feedback, user. Opinions are opinions and everyone is allowed to have them. I didn't want her to be "pretty" exactly. I wanted her to look worried/nervous/unsure of herself. If the smile looks forced to you, then I guess I nailed it!

Maybe soon!

Looking fabulous as usual

That you and Kilo are ERP partners? That's no secret

how do I get uglier with each remake?

you're confusing me with kyoppi

besides it's no secret

Not ugly. At least not ugly enough like us that didn't make it to your top 5, isn't that great?

I, Kilo, am not in a relationship with Kyoppi.

your original boy look was fine then you turned into a girl with a giant head. now you still have a giant head except the hair color is much worse and your body proportions are even more fucked up than before because you wanted to be "thigg"? you mentioned that you let someone else do your body sliders; i think you should've picked someone who actually knew what they were doing instead of someone who thinks that maxing out every slider with no care at all for aesthetics is good

it's your character though so if you're happy with the result then that's all that matters.

You look like youre dying from cancer.

is it possible to get the premium status and in-game shop items without spending real life money?

>soon

No, right now! ;_;

If you can get someone to gift them to you , yes

Want to try this game. Quick question: do lots of people play it? Or a good ammount to have a good MMO experience?

You can buy in-game shop items by using the built-in currency exchange. As for premium the only way to get it via gold is to find a trustworthy person who'd gift you premium and then you trade them gold afterwards.

not premium status, yes for almost every other cash shop item

Never said she was ugly though. Get off your high horse.

very well, thank you for your awnsers

good mmo experience guaranteed ( unless you're an aspiring pvp'er, in that case you'll have long queue's at high elo against the same people, since that's what pretty much happens in every other game, but here is the reason for people to pull out the dead game card )

user, please. I really like a lot of lyns from here. It would honestly be easier for me to name lyns that I didn't like.

The head isn't oversized anymore though, it's literally set to -15. I also don't really care to be "thigg" I just thought it would be fun to let a friend do my body sliders for a change. Also I found the hair color to match the ears more

That being said, my original boy look is on my blade dancer now so it's still in use considering I do play the character every day.

I don't really understand what you mean.

Don't worry I won't tell anybody ;^)

Your hair is dying due to chemo and your pale skin looks like youre close to death. Youre dying.

Picture related

K I L O P P I

-15 is a meaningless number, it doesn't change the fact that your head is still oversized compared to the rest of your body.

>you mentioned that you let someone else do your body sliders; i think you should've picked someone who actually knew what they were doing instead of someone who thinks that maxing out every slider with no care at all for aesthetics is good
oh
i didnt even max any sliders though
except for pelvis thickness which was maxed when i got the preset

All shorter Lyn suffer from this. Lol. Quit acting like it's unique to his Lyn. It's better than before and it cannot be "fixed" further unless he creates a taller Lyn.

You people are way too serious about critiquing other peoples' designs. You're not playing that character, it affects you in no way. Give it a rest.

That's a great question. HOW do you get uglier with each remake?

Would you a cute Lyn daughteru?

If he doesn't want his character to be heavily scrutinized then he shouldn't be posting it 20 times a thread. Is that hard to understand?

>you are not playing the character!

Too bad we get to see its ugly carcass so often.

I'm just not ready yet!

I guess I can kind of see it. I only changed the hair color because it never really matched the ears as much as I wanted it too and it bugged me after having to look at it ALL the time, after I changed the hair color the brighter skin looked off to me so I changed that too because I thought it fit better with the lighter hair.

>except for pelvis thickness which was maxed when i got the preset
ehe

pretty much this my head is basically min size, all lyn suffer from it

Asura / Masts / Nexus 4

Come for for all or just one. Get some stingers and welfare money

NA #61812

Now.

Since my lovely darling Kyoppi doesn't think I'm cute enough to be in his top 5.

Should I be looking to be someone else's girlfriend? I'm only interested in cute boy lyns and it'll be hard to beat how cute Kyo is.

kyoppi hasn't even been a boy in like weeks so u fucked up anyways

fat

Stop it Candi

>being the 4th wheel in this threesome
Nah...no thanks man i'd rather idle

I don't even know who you are

blade dancer is

don't bully my stalker

RYZNA NO!

It's so obvious that the poster is Bjarke

>abandons clan and joins normie clan to get carried to max gear by whales and then come back
Why is this even allowed? Really, traitors and clan hoppers should just die already

I actually know what he looks like though, my stalker isn't Bjarke.

You change stalking targets more than Kyoppi changes appearance

>stalkings

>shoulder is too low
>neck is taller than wtc
>head is the size of jupiter

M-muh proportion is g-good, you guys!

didn't that one guy say candi latches on to any male lyn in the thread? is on to something

all hail the queen of bnsg
she will accept gold tributes in mail for nothing in return, thanks.

tfw you have been fapping to Courante 6 times a day since she started making webms

>she

What about cum tributes?

Okay Hillary Clinton

post your statics

Don't be catty Kilo. I'm sure Kyoppi will remain true to you.

He'll always be my little pumpkin in my heart!

Rude

Not Candi

That really hurts considering all the sweet talks we have now and again. I can at least let you watch in the future if I find someone who can provide for my needs.

Not Ryzna

What's your favorite color and I'll take a pic for you next time cutie!

You forgot about my legendary.

We are easily the best static after Ahoka's.

I meant statics that actually grind their gold

>carried to max gear by whales

how does that even matter, dungeons are ez as fuck in this game you dont need to get carried

When I say I don't know who you are I mean to say I don't know your identity in game. Sorry for not being clear it would help if you just added me on steam.
I also am a boy again on my blade dancer which I'm saying for the third time now. it also hurts to say you'd jump ship so easily from me

I'm going to marry Tomefaire!

Now accepting applications for cute Lyn BF.

Please apply in the discord.

stop being such a fucking cuck holy shit

>abandons clan and joins normie clan to get carried
Yeah sure ok, lad

>to max gear by whales and then come back
If that's what you want to think then go ahead.
I ain't explaining anything to someone who needs to hide behind anonymity to bitch about me.

I can't wait til I'm able to log in and delete Kyoppi from my friend list

My favorite color is stop being a creep and reveal who you are

BACK THE FUCK OFF???

Same t b h

>it also hurts to say you'd jump ship so easily from me

who r u what did I even do

Holy shit I thought I was the only one

I almost a sentence

>it also hurts to say you'd jump ship so easily from me

Dude, seriously?