What is it that you specifically hate about BMW drivers?

What is it that you specifically hate about BMW drivers?

>330ci/318i shitters driving them like a f1 car

Don't know about all drivers, but I hate one faggot very much.
>it's me

3 series leasers. They all drive like assholes and treat their (automatic) 318is like Camrys.

>muh ultimate driving masheen

Why do you hate yourself?

>not driving what ever you have hard sometimes
That goes for anything, its nice to wring it out sometimes.

I hate people who buy it for the image. My friend's first car was a thirty thousand dollar 2011 328i. He has no knowledge of even his own car, he bought and automatic, and he doesn't even clean his own car. The guy could have afforded an older M3 or M5, but of course, he went with the normie option. He even admits that he picked BMW just for the image.

used to think all bmw's were nice till I got in my ex gf's dads 3 series and it was supper cheap interior and I just loled and called her dad out for buying a car for the badge... I wasn't welcome back in the car

>330ci/318i shitters driving them like a f1 car
Why do you hate that? I think it's hilarious when someone in a "fast" car gets ditched in the corners by a guy in a regular, slow car.

>Planning on buying an E92
>Can sleep soundly knowing it was mostly the automatics that were trashed

people who put M badges on their base models. alternatively those who buy fake Ms like the "M"235i
>buy a real M you scrubs

I saw a Lumina with an M badge on it once, have a picture somewhere.

BMWs to me look like boring generic cars. They dont stand out very well. Only thing I can identify a BMW with is its LED halo lights.

>look for another new to me vehicle
>research bmw because I've heard great things about performance
>research maintanence required
>watch YouTube diy videos and lurk various forums
>finally buy e46 325ci for a fantastic deal
>buy tools needed that I didn't already have so I can do all of my own work
>instantly hated by everyone because of the badge
I've come to accept it at this point, but it's frustrating to say the least. I'm sorry I like something that you don't like.

>first car (current) is an e36 328i
I don't like telling people I own a BMW because I know the rep it has and it's average consumer. I got the car for cheap and it just werks, it's a neat little car that I can't tell people I love because I'll look like a douchebag. And it sucks because I feel like I'm a decent guy who follows traffic laws well.

topkek

Thats just fucking funny.

>mfw M3 with regular 3 series badges

I've always thought that buying secondhand wiped away most of the brand stigma of any car purchase.

only internet poorfags think this. nobody irl hates bmw who is a car guy. if they do they are retarded.
>fact: bmw only rwd/manual brand left

No. Even people at work have called me "Mr bmw", even though they paid 10k more for their cars than I did. I've always bought used, because I grew up wrenching on things. I work very hard and I value every penny I earn, yet people still lump guys like me into the category of spoiled fuck bios that have everything handed to them. It's an 04 for fucks sake

>fact: bmw only rwd/manual brand left
Porsche
Mazda
Nissan
Chebby
Cadillac
Ford
Dodge
Chrysler
Subaru
Off the top of my head.

Modern BMW (F30) is absolutely fucking atrocious as were a few other generations, the E46 and E90 are pretty good cars all around, though.

>ATS V

>Porsche
too pricey
>Mazda
lol fwd fag
>Nissan
fwd shit less one model
>Chebby
fwd shit less two models
>Cadillac
okay, now. shit for 50 years
>Ford
fwd shit less on model
>Dodge
shit. all of it.
>Chrysler
see above
>Subaru
toyubaru isnt a sports car.

face it, bmw and merc only rwd brands. bmw is the only sports brand of the two

>too pricey
Irrelevant and actually priced pretty reasonably for what you get
>lol fwd fag
MX-5. Yes it's a sports car before you start cherrypicking arbitrary definitions
>fwd shit less one model
And that model still exists.
>fwd shit less two models
See above (three)
>okay, now. shit for 50 years
Yes.
>shit. all of it.
Post-facelift Challengers/Chargers are decent, although only the former is manual.
>see above
u2fam
>toyubaru isnt a sports car.
Yes it is, again arbitrary definitions aside.

One, the only sports car BMW makes is the Z4, two, as I said modern BMW is complete trash, three MB doesn't make manuals anymore (countering your own original argument, correct me if I'm wrong).

You asked for makes that made manual RWD cars and I gave you some, this is just moving goalposts.

It's like the cheapest decent sport coupe you can buy in my country (e36) so people buy them because they don't want to drive sedans and shit (I understand that) even though they're basically falling apart at this point. Or you can buy a 5 sedan if you have more money, those are pretty cool too. I also always thought that if I'll ever buy a car that would be a bmw 3 series coupe, I've changed my mind by now though (to Twingo).
Also pre-Bangle BMW is like a default 90s criminal car so people can make fun of you like "what are some kind of gangsta?" but on the inside they actually envy you though (unless they have a more expensive car that's not a familybox).

>daily E36
>drive W202 Kompressor with similar power for a day
>0-60
>mfw

DAAAAAMN, I wish it were manual but it the response is quick.

I hate that none of the driver's ever go for the turn signal stalk+signal light package. I guess it's not a really necessary must have option really it's a luxury on those kinds of cars but it's only 2-300 more and if you're financing then you might as well save yourself from the embarrassment of never letting anyone know where you're going and looking like an asshole for flying across 4 lanes of traffic and thinking you own the road.
Makes it really hard to anticipate what they're gonna do without the signals.

>giving a fuck what you faggots think of my car

Oh, no, how will I sleep.

>dat wheel gap in the front
Jesus christ. How did they even accomplish that? Stock ride height is an entire inch and a half lower.

>no one here cares about you or your car
Try sleeping now that no one cares about you. Go ahead and respond, I won't.

>some fag buys a 20yo BMW with 350k miles
>thinks hes inherited the upperclass factor
>hes really just a fuckboy that cuts everyone off and gets upset when they honk him

>blanket statement
>all owners of a certain brand drive exactly the same
I have stupid fucking turn signals embedded in my fenders and I'm going to use them dammit

>not driving v8 kompressor

>miata
debatable.

bmw ONLY makes rwd cars. almost all are manual. even their shitboxes are rwd manual. the only brand that comes close to this is porsche which doesnt make shitboxes and mercedes which doesnt make manuals.

bmw is the enthusiest brand for a reason. also you are a fool if your definition of a sports car is two seater. may as well have a hp limit and cross off the miata too then. an m2/4 is far more of a sports car by any metric. f80 is also shit but the M models are all goat and the 2 series is nice. modern bmws are fine, especially compared to the competition

Ive worked on one. You couldn't pay me to own it

Oh so you went for the super optional extra turn signal lights. Nice, hope you got the turn signal stalk to go with those. Did someone show you how to use them yet? There's a good YouTube video out. Thanks for making the road safer for the rest of us.

Eh, still quicker than an E36 shitbox though

Look, they'll never understand it. To them it's just a BMW. And it's looks aren't dated enough for them to figure out it's an older model you keep running.

They're shallow cunts who envy the badge, nothing more. Forget what they think and love your shitbox. It'll outlive their appliances.

Fuck off, shill.

Till it falls apart around him.

The old ones look dated, but good too. It's a pity they end up in the hands of povos who just want to look rich.

>jealous poorfag
hows that fwd hatchback treating you?

Awesome! Thanks for the tip! I'll search for the video after I pull out of your mother.

>>fact: bmw only rwd/manual brand left
Aren't all manual newer manual cars are like the most gimped version with the weakest engine?

>fwd
>bmw
Pick one

There are plenty of brands that make a RWD car that comes standard in manual, but BMW is one of the only brands where EVERY car is like that. Porsche is also applicable, but Porsche's lineup pretty much begins where BMW Motorsport's does in terms of costs and performance.

not in a bmw. thats the whole point. no brand but porsche is as pure.

I don't know what you're attempting to say here. The M cars definitely are not gimped in any way shape or form and the majority of them are manuals.

>implying

The F45 is FWD and only automatic. Having cheap commuter models doesn't make the whole brand shit.

The F45 is a mistake. It's a rebadged Mini, BMW never should have tried to mix their brands.

Kinda sucks with that PDK bullshit and paying shekels for a new model thats manual and limited
next gen 1 series is confirmed for FWD

The only 2 cars Porsche makes that compete with a BMW are Cayennes and Panameras.

>one model for yurocucks thats a mini
>entire line up of all but one or two cars fwd autos

what part of this do you not get? when cheap cummeter cars IS your whole brand your brand is shit

manual is standard and dsg is extra. what are you high on?

I didn't realize we were in futureland

Only on some models. Also I read somewhere the M4 only comes with the automatic in Europe but there is a manual option in North America.

BMW will sometimes tailor their options to the market they're selling in. Europe is the reverse of burger in that they buy manual shitboxes and automatic ("automatic" in the case of the M4) nice cars. A manual M4 wouldn't have sold well enough to appease the shareholders, so they didn't make one in Europe.

Fuck off, fanboy.

No, it doesn't I bought an 2000 Audi for 2000 burgerbucks but people still act like I drive a R8

in a bad sense? Most decade old A4s here don't work right.

Great rebuttal friendo. You're really making your case

>he thought there was a debate

>most audis don't work right
Ftfy

It's a VW in a tuxedo. Why would you expect anything less

I bought a VW. It's a tuxedo in denim.

>caring about europe
sorry your brand makes shit commuter cars with one mediocre offering. find a better marque to sack ride. may i suggest bmw?

Bait

>E30

What halo lights?

>there are people that unironically think the i8 is a good car
The world has become a dark place

>drive BMW
>always courteous, yield and give people breaks when entering highway
>not asshole driver
>do drive +5-10 speed limit
>move over when on left lane and someone wants to pass
see other BMW drivers
>cut you off, swerve in their lanes looking at their phones
>rice the fuck out of e36s and now seeing more e46 stanced and riced out
>see women driving brand new auto M3s filling up with regular gas
>soccer moms in X5Ms, fucking badge whores

i see why you guys hate us but there are good BMW drivers, you don't notice us cause we actually care about our car and driving.

literally only ever seen one and it was dust coated having sat in a garage for a year

>thread ecompasses all makes and models
>singles out single vehicle
Try harder

>bmw is the only sport brand
>amg gts
>c63 amg
amg shits on anything the mcucks can come up with.

Modern German cars as a whole are garbage but the i8 manages to be everything wrong with them to the extreme

Amg is factory rice

GTI with TDI badges reporting
you'd think people could tell from the sound but no

excuse me???????

That too

>autotragic boats
are you a cuckhold too?

thats a homologation race car with a cage kid.

I am not talking about a specific car. I am talking about BMW cars in general. Newer ones. Older ones stick out more. New BMW's look like average sedans with a sporty look. IMO new KIAs look more sporty than BMW does.

>implying shitty wheels are necessary for race cars
>ugliest front splitter in history
It still looks like riced out garbage

Honestly the only bad BMW drivers are the ones in base models or people in brand new ones since neither one gives a shit about cars and just bought for the badge.

I drive an old E38 that I work on myself and I drive the speed limit and such, but I still get people tailgating me and flipping the fuck out because I'm not speeding.

>brand new auto M3s filling up with regular gas
This boils my blood more than all the terrible drivers, poorfags trying to look rich, ricers and dumbass fanboys put together.

Why do they do this? It's just abuse of the worst sort, with the poor thing fated to die a slow and painful death.

How is this a bad thing?

Splitter is ugly but you those wheels are so sexy. different accent color and i'd put that on my car.

Around here, it's what oilfield wives drive.

AND I BELIEVE
THE NIGHT IS OVER LET THE LIGHT FALL ON ME

I know that feel. Bought my first bmw after owning 3 toyotas. My 90s bmw felt so much more comfy then a 04 toyota cannot top that feeling at all.

>dodge
>shit
Nigga fuck you I own a bmw but dodge is beautiful.

>chrysler/fiat crap
>beautiful
dude.

Boring
Man's
Whip

>Cheap interior
Bullshit, although mine is the SE, my interior shits on the majority of cars.

well some of their auto box are no good

They were deluded into thinking that BMW is some kind of superior brand and thy're very aggressive about it.

Do the manifold swap or throw a GT35R on it. Leave the 328i badge on. You'll surprise the fuck out of a lot of people.

I got lectured by another BMW driver once for putting high octane fuel in an E36.
>read da manual
>octane 2 high
Couldn't grasp the concept I wasn't running the standard tuning.

>ME ME ME ME ME I GOTS TO BE THE FIRST IN EVERY LINE AND IN ALL SITUATIONS, NO MATTER WHAT
>oh, and blinkers are for fags

Although this applies to 90% of people who drive German cars.

>not hooning your 330ci pulling mad skids
are you a pussy?
>c63 amg black series
>curb weight 3850 lbs for a fuckin sports coupe
>automatic only

>what is BMW xdrive
>what is the 2 series gran touring
>what is the i3

Isn't that rebadged mini shitbox "2 series" euro only? I've never seen one in the US.

THIS!!

there are more ///M BMW's in Poland than the factory ever produced